• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Corruption In The Vaccine Industry: The Death Of Jennifer Jaynes

Vardoger

Make mine a 99
An author investigating corruption in the vaccine industry is found dead with two gunshot wounds to her head. It was ruled suicide.
---------------
(MARKET NEWS) – Friends and families are mourning the death of USA Today bestselling author Jennifer Jaynes who was found dead with 2 bullet wounds to the head. Jaynes passed away Monday, November 25, 2019. She was born October 30, 1972 in Minot, North Dakota.[/QUOTE]

Read more at: https://amarketnews.com/2019/11/28/jennifer-jaynes-death-obituary/
-----------

A bit more searching the internet shows the family trying to debunk these rumors. Mods can delete this thread if they think it's necessary.

A bit more searching the internet shows the family trying to debunk these rumors. Mods can delete this thread if they think it's necessary.

We'll wait and see.

Your note stands as a warning to the overly credulous who might read the thread.

So im overly credulous?, thanks

No, didn't mean to imply that.

Though, personally, as soon as I see the word 'vaccine' in any title, my 'anti-vaxxer' senses start tingling.

They are nothing if not persistent.

Two shotgun wounds? I would have thought after one to the head another would have been impossible to do, but, i am probably wrong

Gunshot (not "shotgun") wounds.

I've seen what a suicide shotgun blast does to the human noggin, and I assure you it rarely leaves enough to evidence the application of any second round.

Whereas a gunshot to the head can leave you alive for a while.

Hmm... one side of my brain says "we need to wait for proof that it's not really a suicide".

One side says "I don't trust pharmaceutical companies." for example what is the actual efficacy of the annual flu shot? And so on.

Back