• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Courtney Killed Kurt

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
.. so years later, after Courtney Cox f****d Evan Dando, lead singer of The Lemonheads (with photographs of Cox and Dando in bed together published in Select magazine that Select were forced to apologies about and then issued a bit of scruffy beige coloured paper doing just that in the next month's magazine) .. oh, and Kurt held up a photo of Dando at the start of one of his gigs at roughly the same time .. but we're not supposed to talk about any of that stuff.

I reckon Kurt shot himself but how much was Cox to blame for that?

edit: another similarity of groupies knocking off rock stars would be that of Kurt's Courtney Cox, after failing to get the role of Nancy who was Sid Vicious's girlfriend in Alex Cox's film 'Sid and Nancy' became one of the actors shot in the theater scene when Sid Vicious sings 'I Did It My Way' before shooting at the audience.

Last edited:
.. so years later, after Courtney Cox f****d Evan Dando, lead singer of The Lemonheads (with photographs of Cox and Dando in bed together published in Select magazine that Select were forced to apologies about and then issued a bit of scruffy beige coloured paper doing just that in the next month's magazine) .. oh, and Kurt held up a photo of Dando at the start of one of his gigs at roughly the same time .. but we're not supposed to talk about any of that stuff.

I reckon Kurt shot himself but how much was Cox to blame for that?
Do you mean Courtney Love, Swifty?

Do you mean Courtney Love, Swifty?
Ok then, yes I did then sorry, got the surnames mixed up .. that's how much I don't like her that her name doesn't matter to me ;) .. she's guilty as hell even if she didn't pull the trigger IMO ..

Last edited:
People choose to kill themselves, even though they're psychotic or otherwise not able to think straight. Plenty of partners and spouses are spurned, dumped or otherwise devastated by people they love. Most don't do away with themselves.

Ok then, yes I do .. that's how much I don't like her that her name doesn't matter to me ;) .. she's guilty as hell even if she didn't pull the trigger IMO ..
I also don't have much time for Ms Love (something of an oxygen-thief at best - only IMO, you understand...), but Courtney Cox is also a real person, and nothing to do with Mr Kobain, to the best of my knowledge, which is probably why Myth & I were wanting to put things straight!

I also don't have much time for Ms Love (something of an oxygen-thief at best - only IMO, you understand...), but Courtney Cox is also a real person, and nothing to do with Mr Kobain, to the best of my knowledge, which is probably why Myth & I were wanting to put things straight!
Just to clear things up .... Courtney Cox is nothing to do with the history of Kurt Cobain's suicide Peripart ... I't's already been cleared up in this thread but yes you're correct edit: my fuck up on that one .... Kurt possibly should have grown a pair, found a new girlfriend who wasn't cheating on him or even not found a new girlfriend at all and then taken the time to get his head together enough to not shoot himself. That's heroin abuse for you.

Last edited:
I don't feel we can rule out Courtney Cox just yet. Her cousin is in The Police, it could be she bumped Cobain off to help them with record sales. Perhaps even planning to pin it on Courtney Love.

Was Courteney Cox ever implicated in those Woodsboro murders? Might be worth investigating.

Was Courteney Cox ever implicated in those Woodsboro murders? Might be worth investigating.
She was busy shooting JR at the time. And Bin Laden. I reckon by process of elimination that must have been Courtney Love instead.

You're Courtney Disaster, thinking along those lines!

I don't think she had him whacked. But how would I know either way?

He was certainly a very unhappy young man. I've always thought it likely that he would have ended his life regardless of whether he was in one of the biggest bands in the world or stayed in Seattle working in a garage.

Poor mental health and heroin addiction will get you regardless of what you have in the bank.

I don't think she had him whacked. But how would I know either way?

He was certainly a very unhappy young man. I've always thought it likely that he would have ended his life regardless of whether he was in one of the biggest bands in the world or stayed in Seattle working in a garage.

Poor mental health and heroin addiction will get you regardless of what you have in the bank.

There's also a family history of suicide. That's a powerful example, on top of the mental health problems and addiction.
He didn't have much going for him.

All of which would make it very easy for people to believe it was suicide when Courtney had him killed... ;)

I found another example of this in an otherwise very well-written book about the cyclist Marco Pantani. The author spends the book talking about all his problems, his drug use, his appearance, his possible repressed homosexuality. And then still ends up laying the blame of his drug overdose at the feet of his apparently incredibly tolerant and very long-suffering girlfriend. :rolleyes:

I found another example of this in an otherwise very well-written book about the cyclist Marco Pantani. The author spends the book talking about all his problems, his drug use, his appearance, his possible repressed homosexuality. And then still ends up laying the blame of his drug overdose at the feet of his apparently incredibly tolerant and very long-suffering girlfriend. :rolleyes:

Ohhh I've read that book.

Very sad, particularly the fact he was doping from when he was an amateur.

She's been at it again ;)
Courtney Love accused of conspiring to murder her former son-in-law to get back Kurt Cobain's guitar

Courtney Love has been accused of plotting to have her daughter’s ex-husband killed in a bid to retrieve an iconic guitar that belonged to Kurt Cobain.

In his complaint Silva, 33, alleged that in June 2016, Love, her manager Sam Lutfi, and a group of other men attempted to kidnap and kill him to get the guitar back. He filed a 329-page civil suit in a Los Angeles court seeking unspecified damages.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...used-conspiring-murder-former-son-in-law-get/

Back