COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Disinformation, Fake News & Scams

Ghost In The Machine

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Someone I know who seems to love this virus so much, I think he should marry it:

Warren:

I learned in pharmacology that a vaccine cannot be mandated unless it is out for at least two years minimum because there needs to be statistical data for side effects on it.

Swifty:

Where did you study pharmacology Warren or have you just cut and pasted something again ? .. like that time you posted as a man from Oregon except you live in Cromer and a few days ago when you posted as an American 19 year old who'd had a stroke from having the vaccine even though you are in your 50's and haven't had the vaccine.

(They grind you down don't they. He was also quoting his "top virologist friend" a few days ago but couldn't tell me the virologist's name, where he works, what his speciality is etc etc. Warren's been unemployed for at least 20 years and busks in bars around the Cromer area)

Good luck with your write up, try not to swear too much ;).
Has Warren got the contract for PPE yet? He sounds a bit overqualified.

ComradeMalk

Fresh Blood
Reaction score
I get these emails saying there's a new comment on the Forum and I think someone has something to say about

Spookdaddy

Cuckoo
Reaction score
I get these emails saying there's a new comment on the Forum and I think someone has something to say about
The threads on this forum have always had a tendency to be discursive and meandering - punctuated by digression, flights of fancy, hairpin tangents, videos of yodelling dogs and a whole lot of seriously atrocious puns.

Occasionally someone has to come along with some biscuits and a cattle-prod and corral us all back in the right direction - but, generally speaking, it's what breathes life into the place.

But. We digress.

Last edited:

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
Ooooh I missed the yodelling dogs!
I should have got an email about it.

ramonmercado

CyberPunk
Reaction score
Sorcerer's syrup sucks.

Sri Lanka’s health minister, who has faced criticism for consuming and endorsing a herbal syrup made by a sorcerer, has tested positive for Covid-19.

A Health Ministry official confirmed on Saturday that Pavithra Wanniarachchi is the highest-ranking official to be infected with the virus. She and her immediate contacts have been asked to self-quarantine.

Doctors have said there is no scientific basis for the syrup, reportedly containing honey and nutmeg, as a remedy for coronavirus.

Thousands of people formed long queues in the village of Bandara, north-east of the capital, Colombo, in December to obtain the syrup, just days after Ms Wanniarachchi and several other government officials publicly consumed it.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40212821.html