• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Crap ghost photo!

I think its a Predator type thing myself, a secret military experiment.

I like the way it's striking a "pose stance" just for the camera.

Very thoughtful of it :roll:

It's head is too small and it's shoulders are bizarre.

But very nice of him to stop right in front of that thicket !

gncxx said:
..Ah, one of those naked tree men we hear so much about. The blow up looks a bit "enhanced". Photographically, if you see what I mean. Erm.
Well, it was obviously very cold, so he probably needed all the help he could get.

I love these snippets from the report:
Nick Thurston, of the UK British Paranormal Association, said: “This image is extremely clear and is certainly that of a spirit manifestation of a full human figure.”

Bit of a bold assertion, wouldn't you say? Still, it's an endearingly clumsy title, the "UK British Paranormal Association". One wonders if it's scribbled in crayon, in a poly-wallet, stapled to his front gate-post.

And as for:

UKBPA vice chairman Clint Symonds said: “This is one of those pictures that makes you sit up and say wow. But obviously it is also a picture that needs deep examination.

I must admit, I did say "Wow", but possibly with a different inflection. Still, nice to see another (or possibly the other) member of the "UK British Paranormal Association" is a tad more grounded (he did his in WordArt, and laminated it.)

The chap mentioned as having taken this photograph sent these pictures to me (at the West Midlands Ghost Club) some while ago now, asking for comments.

As - from the email log - he had also evidently sent the pics to every tabloid newspaper in the country, I simply presumed it was some form of con and deleted the message.

After subsequently seeing an article about the pics in The Sun (I believe) I was later called by a local radio station, asking for some input on the subject. I had to admit that it struck me as probably the poorest 'fake' that I'd seen in many a year!! There was a section on the website of the station involved dedicated to the subject in which an alleged friend of the chap wrote in and spoke out for his honesty and reliability, etc. (Amusingly, there were also comments made on his 'lack of prowess' with image manipulation programmes, etc, which - given the quality of the image concerned - didn't help much in an argument 'against' him having made up the pic!! Laugh!!)

In the months that followed, the chap concerned also sent me another two emails containing incredibly poor images - can't recall exactly what now, but something akin to vague blobs on alleged family photographs - and all had also been addressed to tabloid papers, etc. Again, I instantly deleted them........

Some people will try anything to get their names in print - no matter what the quality of the rags concerned!! Laugh!!

Regards,

Nick
www.westmidlandsghostclub.com

Cheers for that info. It's always good to get some extra info on photo's like this.

Crap ghost phot

I was on a school champing trip in the I.O.M 63 or 64 just outside Peel,in a field next to a cemetery, in the middle of the night one of the boys in the tent screamed'' there is a ghost by the gate'' we all looked out & just by the gate was the spitting image of the crap ghost photo,so it might not be that crap afterall

Just getting back to the title of this thread.....

Has anyone ever seen an alleged ghost photo that isn't 'Crap'???? Laugh, laugh!!!

The Wem Town Hall photo was one of the best ones I've seen..... and we now know all about that one, don't we? Laugh, laugh!!

Regards,

Nick

ermmm..ahh only one i can think of ...maybe..perhaps the 1 a vicar took of a figure walking up a stair..didnt really show much anyway did it...objective or subjective ghosts are all in the mind,i dont think there has ever been a convincing picture :(

Same here. I'd LOVE to see one too, out of the hundreds that we're shown. :(

I have a new camera and will continue to busily take photos of every 'haunted' location I can get my foot round the door of, all to no avail, I fear! :lol:

I somehow feel that audio may prove to be more profitable than photography. I don't really have any logic for this belief mind.

Back