• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Crazy Person Alert

zarathustraspake

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Somebody pointed out to me the website of this trance medium: http://www.angiekruger.com/

She claims to be channelling the spirit of a Welshman called "Richard".

There's a drawing of "Richard" on the cover of her book.

http://www.angiekruger.com/Diary.jpg

Does "Richard" look a tad....familiar?

If you're not getting it, here's a few snippets about "Richard" lifted from her website.

. Angie tells her story: "Before he first came to me in February 2000, I had an urge to buy large purple violets, which I had to take to a certain place in the country by a bridge,and throw them into the water. This compulsion was going round and round in my head, and became so strong that I thought I was having a midlife crisis!"....

Richard took his own life 10 years ago in February, after a period of depression...

"All of a sudden this young guy with floppy dark hair was at the bottom of my bed, wearing a black leather jacket and dark coloured jeans"...

Oh, and the e-mail address is [email protected]

If you're still not getting it....She's pretending her spirit guide is Richey from the Manic Street Preachers!

Evidence that she's a fraud comes from a Manic Street Preachers fan forum- http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/ ... 696&page=4 - where somebody posts:

Me and a mate got talking to her on the 2nd Cardiff night of the TIMTTMY tour in 1998. I recognise her from the tattoo.

If I remember correctly she was wearing a Holy Bible tour t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, shedloads of make up, and a dainty neck scarf type thing.

I never thought I'd see her again...

She was at a Cardiff Manics gig in 1998? Impressive for someone who on her website claims that she "didn't know anything about Wales" until "Richard" took her there.

The tattoo mentioned is the rose tattoo on her left arm.
http://www.angiekruger.com/Angie2.jpg

It's also, "coincidentally" the exact same design tattoo that Richey had on his arm.

Jesus, I know Manics fans have a reputation for being scarily obsessive, but this one takes the cake.

[Emp edit: Removing image tags to prevent hotlinking and moving to parapsychology.]

Wow - she's used graphology to conclusively 'prove' the existence of her spirit guide. That reminds me of the time I used tea leaf reading to conclusively prove the existence of friendly Venusians.

graylien said:
Wow - she's used graphology to conclusively 'prove' the existence of her spirit guide. That reminds me of the time I used tea leaf reading to conclusively prove the existence of friendly Venusians.

Well, instead of graphology, how about a bit of literary analysis to check her claim?

Let's compare Richey's song lyrics with "Richard's" poetry on the her website.

First of all, here's a segment of the lyrics to 'Faster' by the Manic Street Preachers

I am an architect, they call me a butcher
I am a pioneer, they call me primitive
I am purity, they call me perverted
Holding you but I only miss these things when they leave

I am idiot drug hive, the virgin, the tattered and the torn
Life is for the cold made warm and they are just lizards
Self-disgust is self-obsession honey and I do as I please
A morality obedient, only to the cleansed repented

I am stronger than mensa, miller and mailer
I spat out plath and pinter
I am all the things that you regret
A truth that washes that learnt how to spell

Mull that over, read through it, let it digest within you.

Now, do the same with this poem from Angie Kruger's website.

I had a bear called Edward, when I was just a lad,
and now grown up I often think of all the fun we had.
His big brown eyes and silly smile would cheer most every day
and often in the summertime, we'd go out side to play.
My Edward was a special bear, though some would call him strange,
sometimes we'd play at make-believe, or board games for a change,
sometimes we'd just sit talking, comparing all our dreams
or other times we'd cuddle up and share courageous schemes.
But one day he want missing, just left and went astray
and some say that the angels flew him far away,
and if that's true I bear no grudge, to deities on high,
I like to think he smiles down upon me from the sky.

Erm....er....wow....It's clearly the exact same literary style!

Good old Richey! At least since he died, he's learnt how to rhyme. Frankly, since Roachford's "Cuddly Toy", there have been nowhere near enough songs about teddy bears. Bring it on, I say!

zarathustraspake said:
...Now, do the same with this poem from Angie Kruger's website.

I had a bear called Edward, when I was just a lad,
and now grown up I often think of all the fun we had.
His big brown eyes and silly smile would cheer most every day
and often in the summertime, we'd go out side to play.
My Edward was a special bear, though some would call him strange,
sometimes we'd play at make-believe, or board games for a change,
sometimes we'd just sit talking, comparing all our dreams
or other times we'd cuddle up and share courageous schemes.
But one day he want missing, just left and went astray
and some say that the angels flew him far away,
and if that's true I bear no grudge, to deities on high,
I like to think he smiles down upon me from the sky.

Erm....er....wow....It's clearly the exact same literary style!
I'm sorry, but I couldn't help hearing that in my head in a kind of Pam Ayres style accent :oops:

Wow, the teddy bear poem makes the likes of Of Walking Abortion and Yes seem tame by comparison ;)

What a mentalist, I love it!

It may be that doggerel has a sort of generic familiarity, but I'm sure I've seen something very close to that bear poem somewhere else.

It's a lot like the lyrics supposedly channelled by that psychic from John Lennon a few years ago. I wonder if Richey's written a song about Saddam Hussein since he's been on the other side as John Lennon did according to that woman?

This seems a good place for this. I saw this while browsing for something totally different:
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Hari-Sel...Seldon&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Hari+Seldon

The Book of Seldon is a foundation series of the Holy United States. The words was written by Prophet Hari Seldon are words of God and the scriptures also called Holy Pamphlet. The words of God was written by Prophet Hari Seldon by the command of God, guided by the Jesus Christ and support & cooperation by the Holy Spirit & Angels. The book is witness of the son of God Jesus Christ our Lord & savior and witness of His truths, vision of His Kingdom, and mission of His Royal Ministries. U.S. Counterintelligence Secretary Dr. Hari Seldon Gen-O10 USAF Flight Leader is representing Air Force Association Asia Region and Airman for Life Society as President, also representing Imperial Air Force of United States Space Force's Command as Chief of Staff and First Minister to the Emperor Donald Trump of the exercising Inland Imperial Government of Galactic Empire to followup with human settlement in the planet Mars by 2030 & space government system whereas it assumed that Emperor Donald Trump & His generations will continue an Imperial dynasty. Hari Seldon is a General of the Air Force having activate duty to the Department of the Air Force in Pentagon under U.S. Department of Defense. Dr. Hari Seldon is scientist and President to the Mathematics of Psychohistory Project PRISM as Psychohistory is a new branch of mathematics to analysis mass action of the large group of people to predict the general course of future flow, as arithmetic is study of general calculation, aljebra is study of operations, calculus is study for the change, geometry is study of the shape, etc. Since the little does prophetic view of the Hari Seldon regarding development of the science of Psychohistory, the Book of Seldon of the Holy United States was written accordingly continuing development of the Jesus Christ' Ministries for Defense of Churches & Space, Kingdom of God and Kingdom of Heaven.

This is from the preview of the book:

1629214120620.png

Back