• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Creationists & Darwin—Go For It Boys/Girls!

Felicity

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I thought I'd give poor old Segovius a break and let's all look at this !
It gives me a bad case of "Let's join the dolphins and leave earth before it's all too late!"

Ray Comfort has written a 50 page preface to the origin of species which they will hand out 50,000 copies to the top 50 American Universities. As quoted by a website selling the book:

'This special 280-page edition not only contains an abridged Origin of Species but also has a 50-page Introduction that reveals the dangerous fruit of evolution, Hitler's undeniable connections to the theory, Darwin's racism, and his disdain for women. It counters the claim that creationists are "anti-science" by citing numerous scientists who believed that God created the universe — scientists such as Einstein, Newton, Copernicus, Bacon, Faraday, Pasteur, and Kepler.'

http://www.livingwaters.com/index.ph...art&Itemid=199

Felicity :p

Do they mean Roger Bacon or Francis Bacon?

Also because you believe in god doesn't mean you accept the literal truth of Genesis, and I thought Einstien was an agnostic if anything.

And Newton, Copernicus and Kepler all predated Darwin...

The mention of Einstein shows how badly researched it is. I imagine most universities will file the books vertically. My university was actually given a copy of the "Atlas of Creation", and still have it around because of the beautiful photos. They don´t keep it in the library though, as they know how unscientific it is.

Darwin was a Rothschild stooge!

Fox Nation host Lara Logan told a right-wing podcast this week that the Rothschild banking family paid Charles Darwin to develop the theory of evolution as part of an international conspiracy of world domination involving the British government.

Speaking on the And We Know podcast, the onetime international correspondent for CBS News, who left the network in 2018 to promote conservative conspiracy theories, first for Sinclair Broadcasting and then for Fox News’ streaming service, implied that that the Jews controlled not just international banking but also 10 Downing Street and used evolution as a tool to break Christian resistance to their global control.

“Does anyone know who employed Darwin, where Darwinism comes from?” Logan asked. “Look it up: The Rothschilds. It goes back to 10 Downing Street. The same people who employed Darwin, and his theory of evolution and so on and so on. I’m not saying that none of that is true. I’m just saying Darwin was hired by someone to come up with a theory — based on evidence, OK, fine. But even the people, the scientists, all of the people who can take you back to the Big Bang, what is the one question they can never, ever, ever answer? They can never tell you what that was. Whether it is the molecules or the energy, or, you know, all that stuff.”

Ah, yes, the famous molecules where the Jews are hiding God from Christians.

Logan’s comments reflect conservative evangelical anti-evolution views, as well as anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, but they make little scientific sense. Darwin’s own grandfather, Erasmus Darwin, had developed an early theory of evolution decades before his grandson, and Alfred Russell Wallace independently developed a theory of natural selection at the same time as Darwin. ...

https://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/...othschilds-paid-darwin-to-fabricate-evolution

15443.jpg

Darwin senior's stone at Asda, as teased above.

Back