• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Creature Claim: Analyis Of A Fake

ruffready

Justified & Ancient
Check this out folks!!!

alienfake1.jpg

http://www.aliendestiny.com :eek!!!!:

Link dead, but see Post #22 below for the image [Mods]

I am totally convinced by the thorough expert analysis of the images :laughing:

Why was he being photographed standing by car pointing at a fence?

Quick, Strike the 'Alert Spiderman' Pose, George!

It looks a bit posed to me I'm afraid.

THAT is very strange, Indeed!!

The site has complete gone!!! It was " just posted "on 19/dec/02 --yesterday--I sort of found it by accident searching for the "reported sighting of a giant triangle craft over bagdad,by CNN." and the page was'nt linked to any other page "just that "one" screen, showing a guy pointing at something (at night") on the otherside of a fence and in the not to far back ground was a "creature" and the photo was very erie!! they showed it blown up also turning to leave and eyes etc..blown up.. it look like it was startled and turned to leave...very strange it would be gone in that short a period of time...:confused:

The website is still there, but its only page (which I saw this morning) has been replaced by a blank page. Very strange!

Perhaps the MIB have been at work... :eek!!!!:

check this out...

seems that it might be ..under construction??..http://www.ufowatchdog.com/reedupdates.html..this site is about the dr. johnathan reed story--the guy who hit an alien in the head with a big stick and put him in his freezer..upon which the alien awoke etc..and the dr. had to go on the run etc..mib after him..and "you can see all here"...read the first part it says the "web site" that I posted above is now gone!!

THAT is some really weird reading!!

on the 'reed" alien hoax..what people will go through!! for "the legal tender"

If anyone is still getting this page, can they save it and upload it to their webspace? Then again, is it worth it?

yes its worth it!~!

like the article I posted says (a few post back) it comes and goes ..you have to catch it at the right time.:eek!!!!:

I can see the website alright. Very probably a fake. Looks quite a lot like the CGI Gollum in the LOTR movies. Although it also looks quite similar to the eyewitness reports of the "Dover Demon", but with a slightly more in-proportion head.

Wasn't a similar looking (but more blurred) creature photograph taken somewhere in England (it was moorland - maybe Yorkshire or the Peak District)?

well done P.Y

That stuff on the inside of the "Link" bracelet is rubber maid!!

Back