• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cruelty To Animals

I looked out of my bedroom window the other Saturday morning to see my nuts neighbours pulling in, in their car. They must have assumed no-one was in to see what they did next: I looked out cos I heard the woman screaming "Get out of the effing car, NOW!" and I assumed it was aimed at one of their kids and I better witness it just in case.

But it was the dog. She hauled it out of the car boot (sedan car with boot, not a 'dog area' at the back of the car). This dog had never been walked or taken anywhere, ever in the 2 years they have lived there so that it was out with them was in itself weird.

She literally hurled it to the floor where the man kicked it hard in the stomach 4 times. I'm 50 odd and this is the worst thing I have seen in my life. They had their toddler stood between them and she watched the whole thing totally unperturbed. Then they went in.

I rang the RSPCA. It turns out, they came out at some point (not that day) but the bastards were out so they helpfully left a calling card. In the time between that and the inspector finally coming out, the neighbours (I heard later) took the dog back and forth to the vets - turned out it had been ill for ages (cancer) presumably they had been ignoring symptoms but now they knew an RSPCA visit was imminent - suddenly it's a pretence of caring for this poor dog.

It was a lovely, seemingly harmless black lab. It was put to sleep about a week later. I know because my son and I heard digging and went to look at the back window - the bloke was digging a one foot deep grave (I kid you not) with a kiddies' seaside spade (nutjob). He dumped the dog in, covered it with a few inches of soil then literally trampled up and down on it.

At this point I assumed he had killed the dog so rang the RSPCA again. They said they'd come out as a priority job and necropsy the dog. But it turned out, the inspector had seen it the day before, heard it had been taken back and forth to the vets in the last week, so assumed caring owners and malicious neighbour. She did tell me when she spoke to me on the phone (they ring you with the 'outcome' if you make a complaint) that a dog can take a real kicking and not have a mark on it. Recently a man locally got prison for kicking a dog in a similar way - it had no mark on it, but they could prosecute because a neighbour had filmed it on his phone.

I said they clearly hate this poor animal - I refuse to believe for a second, seeing the way they treat it, they'd pay out for a vet at all. She said they didn't - it was the PDSA vet so all it would cost them is a small donation.

Bottom line? If you don't film it - it never happened. She said they could have done something if another neighbour or passer by had also seen it. Bad luck my decent neighbour was in the bath and heard nothing.

I've already heard these twats talking about going out to get a puppy and - quote - "not any rescue shit".

Totally upsetting and frustrating. I now go to bed with my phone charged and on the window sill.

Well done for reporting it.
Why on Earth do people like that get a dog? I just can't understand horrible people like that.

I can't understand people like that either.
I hate it when animals are put in a boot.
My daughter once minded a rabbit which belonged to a woman at her work. She lavished love and care on it only to have the woman collect it and put it in the boot, while we stared in horror.
She minded it once more but its spirit was broken and it was very unfriendly so after that she refused to mind it if that family was going away.

They're psychopaths - both of them. All anyone down this street can do now is watch and wait and hope one of us can film something, as we won't be believed otherwise. What a shit world we live in now. I still can't believe what I saw and I suppose I should be grateful one of my kids wasn't looking out of the window when it happened.

I never understood either, why do they have any animals if they are going to be cruel, personally i think it maybe because they cant take their rage out on a human as they would kick the shit out of them back
Kudos to you for reporting them

More evil cuntish cruelty in the news,

Dog 'dumped' in Birkenhead cemetery 'had all its bones broken'
26 January 2016
From the section Liverpool

A dog found abandoned in a cemetery had been so badly treated that every bone in its body had been broken.
The RSPCA has released photos of the pet, which was found in Prenton, Birkenhead, Wirral, on Saturday and later put down.
Animal welfare officer John Littlewood said it was the most severely injured dog he had ever helped.
It is hoped the images could lead to information to help catch whoever is responsible.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-35407714?SThisFB

Cat killer 'strikes again'
10 April 2016 • 7:05pm

A ginger cat was found decapitated sparking fears that the 'Croydon Cat Killer' has struck again.
The body of the ginger moggy was discovered on Saturday afternoon in the fourth death reported in the past week.

The South Norwood Animal Rescue Liberty confirmed the cat's death in Thornton Heath, south London.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/10/cat-killer-strikes-again/

Lots of cat mutilations happening in London lately, whilst reading through James Whitehead's link over on Gibbering Insanity I found this interesting letter from FT132.

''Many people were concerned about the number of pet cats disappearing last year [FT120:22-23], not least myself. I wrote to the Pagan Federation who were due to hold an Open Ritual at the University of London Union to ask if we could invoke the Egyptian Cat Goddess Bast to help stop the murders and mutilations. The Open Ritual took place on 29 October 1998 to celebrate Samhain (Hallowe’en). When the main ritual was over, those of us who had raised the point about the cat murders walked into the Circle and called upon Bast. We asked that those responsible for the murders and mutilations be brought to justice and that the crimes stop. A cone of power was raised and some people claimed to have witnessed the shadow of a giant cat present, although I personally did not see it. We felt that our request had indeed been granted. It is interesting to note from your report that the murders stopped suddenly in late 1998. I firmly believe this was the work of Bast. Lynn Hall, The Pagan Federation, BM Box 7097, London WC1N 3XX.''

http://www.angelfire.com/weird/junkyard/unnatural.html

Last edited:
My familiar Loki in greatly angered by this situation, but the cold softness of our quilt without its cover is very calming,

Loki%202016%20black%20and%20white_zpswp0przng.png

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/10/cat-killer-strikes-again/

Lots of cat mutilations happening in London lately, whilst reading through James Whitehead's link over on Gibbering Insanity I found this interesting letter from FT132.

''Many people were concerned about the number of pet cats disappearing last year [FT120:22-23], not least myself. I wrote to the Pagan Federation who were due to hold an Open Ritual at the University of London Union to ask if we could invoke the Egyptian Cat Goddess Bast to help stop the murders and mutilations. The Open Ritual took place on 29 October 1998 to celebrate Samhain (Hallowe’en). When the main ritual was over, those of us who had raised the point about the cat murders walked into the Circle and called upon Bast. We asked that those responsible for the murders and mutilations be brought to justice and that the crimes stop. A cone of power was raised and some people claimed to have witnessed the shadow of a giant cat present, although I personally did not see it. We felt that our request had indeed been granted. It is interesting to note from your report that the murders stopped suddenly in late 1998. I firmly believe this was the work of Bast. Lynn Hall, The Pagan Federation, BM Box 7097, London WC1N 3XX.''

http://www.angelfire.com/weird/junkyard/unnatural.html

Interesting, so we need to round up some pagans to stop this evil person.

A lucky black cat has made a "miraculous" recovery after suffering 30 separate shotgun wounds.

Three-year-old Puss-Puss was found earlier this month, dragging her paws and covered in blood, after disappearing from her home in Ardleigh, Essex, for about a week.

She was rushed to a vet where X-rays revealed she had pellet injuries all over her body.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...s-being-shot-more-than-30-times-a6985331.html

No, that's unfair to Bastards...

Slightly over-sensationalised headlines however - as miraculous as her survival was after taking 30 pellets, being shot 30 times would've rendered her practically non-existent.

Fox cubs filmed 'being put into hounds' kennels'
By Tom Symonds Home Affairs correspondent

VIDEO

Footage has been passed to the BBC which appears to show fox cubs being put into the kennels of hunting hounds allegedly to train the dogs to kill.
The video, filmed at the South Herefordshire Hunt kennels, then shows apparently lifeless bodies of two fox cubs being removed and dumped in a bin.
Police are investigating the footage and the animals' bodies. Two men and a woman were arrested earlier in June.

South Herefordshire Hunt has suspended a paid huntsman but refused to comment.
The Masters of Foxhounds Association said an independent inquiry, led by former Court of Appeal judge Sir John Chadwick, would take place into "conduct which suggests breaches of the association's rules".
The South Herefordshire Hunt's kennels, situated at its headquarters, have been closed.

The video, taken with hidden cameras positioned outside the kennels, show four live fox cubs kept in a cage.
The Hunt Investigation Team, which campaigns against fox hunting, secretly filmed two of the foxes alive inside the cage at night.
Later the cameras picked up a man removing them using a noose and taking two of them, one at a time, into the kennels nearby. Seconds later, the hounds inside can be heard barking.
A whooping noise, which sounds as though it is being made by a human, can also be heard. The Hunt Investigation Team claims this was to "call the hounds on" to attack the foxes.
On each occasion, the man emerges with a fox's apparently lifeless body and puts it in a bin.

Later footage shows the bins being taken away. However, before then, the activists had retrieved two fox cubs' bodies from the bins.
One of the investigation team, who asked to remain anonymous for her safety, said: "When our investigators took those fox cubs out, one of them was disembowelled, one of them had multiple bite wounds.
"Our feeling is that they were fed live to the hounds."
The animals' bodies have been passed to the police.

The Hunt Investigation Team and the League Against Cruel Sports said they were increasingly concerned about activities allegedly used to support illegal hunting.
They say fox hounds are still being taught to kill young foxes through a practice known as "cubbing".

Since the hunting ban, they are less likely to encounter foxes and it is claimed some hunts have a problem with their hounds attacking animals other than foxes.
The ban on hunting with hounds, introduced in 2005, made it illegal to intentionally pursue foxes with a pack of dogs.
However unintentional kills are not banned. It is claimed some hunts deliberately engineer situations where foxes are killed.

Chief executive of the League Against Cruel Sports, Eduardo Goncalves, said: "The hounds won't naturally kill foxes so they must be taught to do so and this footage exposes the gruesome training secrets of hunts in the UK."

The campaigners also say so-called bagged foxes are encouraged to breed in areas where there is no hunting, and then deposited close to the hunt so they can be pursued.
The BBC was shown a so-called artificial earth in another part of the country where the League Against Cruel Sports claimed piping and paving slabs had been used to create tunnels for foxes.
A saucepan nearby appeared to provide a source of water to drink.
Mr Goncalves said such constructions "blew away the myth that fox hunting has got anything to do with controlling the fox population - this is a cruel sport, pure and simple".

However, the Countryside Alliance said that historically gamekeepers routinely encouraged foxes to breed in specific areas so that their numbers could be more easily controlled.
In relation to the Herefordshire footage, Countryside Alliance chief executive Tim Bonner said if the allegations were proven, the activities shown had "absolutely no place in hunting".

Those arrested are on bail while police investigate alleged unnecessary cruelty to an animal. The BBC understands one is a paid huntsman.

The footage does not include evidence the South Herefordshire hunt is involved in illegal hunting, as defined under the 2004 Hunting Act.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36598935

Two Indian students have been arrested and released on bail for throwing a dog off a rooftop in the southern city of Chennai (Madras).

There was massive social media outrage after a video they made of the incident went viral in India.

The dog was found alive, injured and unable to walk but still wagging her tail, animal rights activist Shravan Krishnan told the BBC.

The fact that the students have already been released has also caused anger.

"Those criminals have come out on BAIL. This is how 'strong' the animal welfare laws are. With video evidence and so much of public outrage we couldn't remand them even for one day . We are extremely disappointed and it's a 'Black Day' for Animal Welfare in India," Mr Krishnan posted on his Facebook page.

However, the laws they have been charged under carry a maximum jail term of two years for "maiming or injuring" an animal.

The men were identified as students of the Madha medical college by other students after social media users had shared the video across networks in an attempt to find them. ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36721344

California pet owner arrested after Chihuahua tests positive for Meth

FONTANA, Calif. – A 21-year-old Southern California man has been arrested on suspicion of animal cruelty after his pet Chihuahua tested positive for methamphetamine, police said Monday.

Isaiah Nathaniel Sais of Fontana brought his Chihuahua, named Jack Sparrow, to an emergency center in Upland on July 5, telling the veterinarians the dog had ingested the drug after finding it in his house.

On arrival, the dog was in danger of dying, suffering from convulsions, seizures and an irregular heartbeat, veterinarian Dr. Allison Pope said.

When the drug-test results came back positive, Sais reportedly declined treatment for his dog and left the building, against Pope's advice.

Animal Services went to Sais's house shortly after this and seized the Chihuahua, who they say they found in a state of neglect. ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/1...oxnews/national (Internal - US Latest - Text)

Spaniel 'thrown from car on A38 was stolen from a nine year old boy'
By maxc73 | Posted: September 02, 2016

The spaniel believed to have been thrown from a car on the A38 was stolen from a nine year old boy, it has been claimed.
Police were called to the services near Kennford in Devon at about 2pm yesterday after an initial report of a dog being thrown from a vehicle on the A38.
When police arrived, the dog, a King Charles Spaniel, was found injured in the area with suspected broken legs.

Katie Head on Facebook:
"This dogs belong to my nephew he is 9 years old and has had her for 3 years. She was taken from the bottom of our home today unaware. She is a very loved and looked after little girl.

"The vets are doing all they can for her. She is very much wanted by us all and we want karma for these sick people who did this. Words can't describe how upset we are."

Also commenting on the post was Deborah Powell who told of how she discovered the dog.
She said: "I was the lady who stopped and got the little girl off the road. She was petrified and at the time had back legs problems and jaw damage.
"She was extremely still but distressed. I managed to calm her (and myself eventually) until the police arrived.
"I would like to thank the operator on 999 who took my initial call (poor lady) , the two sensitive officers who were fantastic and came quickly to me.

"I truly hope the reason for the dog appearing on the carriageway is discovered ,and if what I was shouted out when I picked the dog up from the middle of the carriage way is true the scum are caught on a potential slip road located camera, but I didn't not see anything but the dog in the road.

"I am truly amazed that so many drivers managed to avoid this poor girl as some 20-30 cars involved it could of been so.much worse for all of us."

Meanwhile a Just Giving page has been set up by well-wisher Michelle Greenaway aiming to raise £1,000 towards the poor pooch's vets bills.
At the time of writing, £589 had already been raised and to donate click here.
If anyone has any information that can help police call 101 quoting log number 397 for the 1st of September.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/dog...m-boy-aged-9/story-29678670-detail/story.html

Update: Police to study CCTV for clues...

A caged leopard died when it was set on fire by a mob hours after it had killed a girl in India's Gujarat state.

Eight-year-old Nikita Vasava was on her way to a farm on Wednesday in Vadigam village when the leopard attacked her.

The leopard was trapped in a cage, but angry villagers set the cat on fire.

Leopards and other big cats have been known to stray into populated areas, and conservationists have warned that such confrontations may increase as humans encroach on animal habitats.

Forest official RS Gadhvi told the BBC's Ankur Jain that forest workers had trapped the leopard hours after the girl was killed. ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37870877?ocid=socialflow_twitter

This idiot who routinely enjoys being stung, bitten etc .. has got his hands on a bullet ant ...

About 1,800 day-old 'vulnerable' chicks dumped in field
Video:

Up to 1,800 "vulnerable" day-old chicks have been abandoned in a field in Lincolnshire, sparking an RSPCA investigation.
Officers of the animal welfare charity were called after the chicks were left in a field near Crowland on Friday.
Insp Justin Stubbs of the RSPCA said: "I have never seen anything like it; it was just a sea of yellow. And the noise was unbelievable."

He said some birds were dead but most "did not appear to be suffering".
"For someone to dump these vulnerable chicks is unbelievable," he added.
There were between 1,500 and 1,800 chicks dumped, of which about 30 were dead or dying, the RSPCA said.
Some of the birds had to be humanely put down.

Insp Stubbs said: "These chicks were just all huddled together, just a mass, a writhing mass of cheeping yellow fluffy balls, where they shouldn't be, in conditions they should not be out in.
"The sick ones sadly had to be put to sleep. They were literally dying of exposure.
"I've never known anything so ridiculous. We get a lot of animals dumped in a lot of numbers, 80 here, 100 there, of mice, guinea pigs, rabbits.
"But 1,800 chicks, I'm never going to get over the number and the vulnerability of these particular animals."

It is not yet known if the chicks came from a nearby commercial producer or if they were abandoned by someone else.
People in the area helped round up the birds into boxes and a breeder collected the survivors and took them back to his unit.
The RSPCA said the chick producer was co-operating with its investigation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-39015085

A Las Vegas couple have been arrested for torturing and killing a woman's beloved cat.

Approximately 6 weeks ago, Nia Wulkan rented a room in her home to the couple, identified as 20-year-old Immanuel Church and 21-year-old Denise Eddines.

Wulkan asked the couple to care for cats and dogs after a family member became ill and her help was needed.

When she came home on Feb. 23, the couple told her that they had to kill one of Nia's cats. The police were called to the home after Nia and her son, Zane, began fighting with the couple.

After police arrived, Church confessed that he killed the cat named Spunky. Eddines also confessed to helping harm and kill the cat.

Church told police the cat began hissing and pawing at him and his girlfriend while they were watching television in Nia's room.

The couple kicked the cat out of the bedroom, but say that the cat began attacking Eddines when she went to the kitchen to get food.

The couple became convinced that the cat was a demon and the other cats could also be demons. They began devising a plan to get rid of the cat. ...

http://www.ktnv.com/news/crime/las-vegas-couple-tortures-kills-cat-they-believe-was-a-demon

Back