• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cryptozoologic ID: Twisting Shadows

NOTE TO THE SLENDER MAN..... My assumption of the Slender Man was wrong. Apparently he does not exist. Perhaps in the future he will be, as a form of Shaman Man. Unfortunate I can't erase old posts I wrote about The Slender, at least not that I could find.

Yes, I think it probably is.

Actually no - Herne and other nature spirits aren't necessarily evil, they just have a different moral context to man. Given our species' habit of combatting and desecrating (in their eyes) what is theirs, the spirits probably feel justified in opposing us. Humans (plural) do take things very personally, coupled with a staggering degree of mirror-blindness.
No, of course not, I think I meant to say they can be harsh in their dealings with humans.

There are so many kinds of strange creatures out there. I could never list all of them here. But one thing they all seem to have in common is the affect they have on our minds. And another common thread, is how they affect our world of social media. The television and the internet is plastered with near infinite stories of strange monsters; Sea Monsters, Lake Monsters, Hybrid dogs and cats,..ha. These creatures and the people who have claimed to have seen them keep our minds entertained, a little bewildered, and in some cases, terrified. Has anyone had a dream of a hybrid ? Or a dream of a crypto zoological being? If so, and I believe there are many who have, then is it not possible that all these weird creatures are coming from our Collective Unconscious minds ? Just like the ID of Freud, a phantom exposure of things growing beyond our control. Of course many of these things are of our pollution creation, but I wonder, with all the entertainment industries monster inventions, could we not propose that these beings, entities are in some part a creation of things we have made in a far off future? A future already created by our Unconscious ID? Is that why all these CRYPTOZOOLOGICAL forces are so close to the whole UFO- Alien phenomena? Now we are talking parallel universes, and multiple-dimensions. Yes, we must include those. In essence, could we even say that WE are the world's strangest crypto zoological of all? Maybe these beings, these new creations of the Twilight Zone are seeping in through the hidden corners of our collective minds. Hummm, what do you think ?
All the phantoms of all the things we fear to see in ourselves, reside in the shadows beyond the fringes of our minds.

Back