• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cryptozoology Forum Reorganisation

stu neville

Commissioner.
Staff member
Work has now started. What I'm doing is conglomerating threads, sweeping up smaller, few-post ones into larger categories. For example, we now have larger abc, nessie, yeti, orang-pendek, yowie, skunk ape etc threads. These will be stickied while I merge disparate bits into them - this will take a while, by the way, there's lots of stuff to be ferried about. The plan is, once I have them all rationalised then I can then look to spilt them back down again, in some cases into more manageably sized threads, or if there are specific themes that deserve their own thread (eg the Patterson Film, which remains seperate), also I can work out what will get dedicated forums etc. So bear with me, please :).

Very new stuff, posted in the last month or so, will stay on its own for the moment in case it takes off in its own direction.

NB - every now and then I may need to close the forum - just this one - for a short period of time. I'll try to do so at times of very little traffic, and the rest of the board will be unaffected.

Well done for this stuneville it was needed. Can we have another thylacine sticky though for the history and science. This subject often comes up, doesn't fit in the sightings thread, and at the moment is spread all over the place like a Welshpool pine marten.

Yeah, I'm slowly working my way through, will gather up all the other thylacine threads as I go. There's a thousand threads (literally) on this forum alone, and it does take time to marry them all up - lots are one or two post things with non-explanatory titles (such as "Hey! Look at this!" well, thanks) and then I got distracted doing the same thing on ghosts earlier.

We'll get there :).

lots are one or two post things with non-explanatory titles (such as "Hey! Look at this!" well, thanks)

Wait till you come across the 'Kate Bush Yeti Song' thread which turns out to be 4 pages of thylacines and thylacoleos. Tons of the recent stuff is like that, it starts off as one thing then either turns to thylacines or man beasts.

Back