• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cult Of Toth: Interactions Between Hermetics & Science

C.O.T.

Devoted Cultist
Hi I would like to show to your readers a new initiative of research into Hermetics that we call COT (as the acronym for the Cult of Toth) COT wants to
explore the interactions between science and Hermeticism in a different way that has been done along this last century.
Usually along the XX and XXI centuries, the interaction between science and hermeticism has been focused on the application of the scientific research on the occult phenomena. COT changes that focus, this time it will be the Hermeticism that will influence science development.
Persons interested on working over COT objectives will create work groups on each area.
It would be pointed that this looks closer to an agenda of political or social action that to a usual Hermetic activity. I have to say that there is a Hermetic background under it, it is not an objective selected randomly, it is related with deep changes on the evolution of human spirituality on the same way that have been happened on humankind from very ancient ago.
Over the Hermetic implications of the COT objectives I will explain it more in deep on next posts, mainly related with the concept of the Psychopathic Structure and human cultures generation.
As you see the work as been written on Spanish originally and this fragment is translated to English by myself Not being a professional translator, I would beg for the kind help of more skilled person on the translation of the COT materials.
I post here some of the Spanish articles if someone is interested on that translation task.

Attachments

• Que no es.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Exobio.pdf
    19.2 KB · Views: 25
  • COTagenda.pdf
    24.2 KB · Views: 14
  • ingCotagenda.pdf
    20.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hi I would like to show to your readers a new initiative of research into Hermetics that we call COT (as the acronym for the Cult of Toth)
Hi. I feel this would be better placed to show to our readers in Announcements.

I post here some of the Spanish articles if someone is interested on that translation task.

For what it's worth ...

Here are Google translations of the 4 Spanish files attached above. (The other file (ingCotagenda.pdf) is an earlier English translation.)

NOTE: One of the files originally posted and its Google translation have been removed at C.O.T.'s request.

Attachments

• COT-Agenda-(Intro).txt
    3 KB · Views: 18
  • What-COT-Is-Not.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Exobiology.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
For what it's worth ...

Here are Google translations of the 4 Spanish files attached above. (The other file (ingCotagenda.pdf) is an earlier English translation.)
Have translated by myself the document about the Psychopathy in human cultures as goal for the COT groups work, hope it is properly translated and don't contain too much literal conversions of Spanish expressions into English words, that is the most common failure that not skilled translators use to do.
I,m fitting to try to build a kind of web or blog to put all materials together and post a calendar of COT activities open to anybody that want to try it.
We will use our own kind of magic procedures, don't think that are better than others but hope that arent worst.
People tell me that the style of COT materials look more scientist than hermetic, don't get fooled, this is an Hermetic work, simply we don't perceive a radical separation between both visions. But anyway I'm working on the translation of the Exobiology materials that will put more meat on the table of the UFO lovers, and the people that like Lovecraft as Hermeticist stuff. I have read the Google translations seems understandable to work. If anyone finds any part of it difficult to understand, please tell me, and we will try to put it on better words.

Attachments

• why.pdf
    22.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Here are the compilation of the COT writings of 2021, with some new, is a little book with some illustrations made for it.

Attachments

• write2021MOTUU.pdf
    672.9 KB · Views: 21
Back