• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Culture Of Fear At UFO Bonnybridge?

Do the Bonnybridge UFO's need a dedicated website?

• yes?

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no?

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • other?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I live in the Carse of Gowrie between Dundee and Perth and when I first moved here I was amazed to find I was able to clearly see from my bedroom window the lights of aircraft approaching Edinburgh airport, a distance of just over 30 miles away as the crow flies. They appear just as described; a single white light which, as the aeroplane descends and turns, resolves into a couple of white lights with strobes then vanishes altogether as it continues to turn away and drops below the horizon. The same lights are most certainly be visible from the Howe of Fife where the encounter took place. I've just measured on Google maps and the distance from my house to the field in question at Newton of Falkland is 9.5 miles in a straight line more or less directly over Lindores Hill.

I'll need to buy a copy of the book now!
Thanks for posting this as your contribution means it is pretty much case closed on the first 'black triangle UFO' sighting that got them into an initial excited, heightened state that then led to them (mis)interpreting the pea harvesting as a landed alien spacecraft etc.

The book on Kindle is only £1.99

So after some interviews with people who see UFO and aliens absolutely everywhere but with no evidence whatsoever, Malcolm moves onto other UFO cases from the area and this makes for a better read. He features the Craigluscar reservoir UFO photo:

http://www.beamsinvestigations.org/...raigluscar Reservoir, Fife, Scotland, UK.html

You can click on the photo to zoom in

Google maps have a 360 view of the reservoir here:

https://www.google.com/maps/@56.099...no-pi-0-ya196.22852-ro-0-fo100!7i11776!8i4308

It is certainly one of the best Scottish and UK UFO photos ever taken yet a search of this forum didn't yield any results...?

Pea harvesting seems weirdly unthreatening and not at all mysterious.

Back