• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Current Fortean Publications?

altered_boy

your friendly neighborhood alchemist
Hi, I'll keep this as short as possible.

Short version: what types of Fortean paperback publications are still around and accepting submissions? I'm an author looking for a Print On Demand deal, i don't really care to be in bookstores. Does anyone remember Illuminet Press? Whatever happened to them? That's along the lines of what I'm looking for.

Longer version: I'm in the process of releasing a research novel that I have taken many years to compile. It is depth psychology, archetypes, and the whole approach is quite Fortean. often references Forteanism. i hate to put any of it in a box, but for a quick summary of the ideas, think something along the lines of John-Keel-meets-Carl-Jung. I'm releasing it chapter by chapter on the website i helped develop a few years back. its non-partisan politics, not exactly Fortean so its not the target audience. But i genuinely want to put this information out there for free and this is the easiest logical step. BUT i want to find an indie publisher that will give me a Print On Demand deal so I can expand my options.

I'd be happy to share my material with anyone interested but I won't post it here since I have posted it elsewhere on this forum already. And I don't wanna come across like all I'm doin is self promotion.

Thanks

Back