• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

David Icke & His Work

Heckler20 said:
flamesong said:
Does anybody fancy seeing David Icke on BBC Question Time?

If so, you can sign this petition:

David Icke to appear on Question Time

Er no, putting David Icke on Question Time would be on the same televisual level as putting someone from a mental institution in a pit and having lots of people point and laugh at them.

Or considering the amount of money he's made from all his pronouncements, if it is all an act then you're giving a snake oil salesman an opportunity to go on QVC.

How much money has he made?

Mythopoeika said:

Oodles. He has a gig at Wembley in October with prices from £40 up, one would imagine he'd get at least his bus fare home out of that....

Heckler20 said:
Mythopoeika said:

Oodles. He has a gig at Wembley in October with prices from £40 up, one would imagine he'd get at least his bus fare home out of that....

Wow.
He does give a good speech though, I'll give him that.

Heckler20 said:
Er no, putting David Icke on Question Time would be on the same televisual level as putting someone from a mental institution in a pit and having lots of people point and laugh at them.

Like Wogan did.

Yep! Just the sort of replies I expected, sadly.

Open minded? No, I don't think so. And somehow not in a Fortean spirit, methinks. More like an insecure mob of spineless piss-takers.

And, if David Icke is making a fortune, I would like to know where he is hiding all his money.

Britain's favourite tinfoil hatter has just given some 6000 of his followers an eleven hour ear bashing at Wembley Stadium.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-naughty-but-boy-can-he-drone-on-8229433.html

David Icke is not the Messiah. Or even that naughty. But boy, can he drone on

The former goalkeeper spent 11 hours lecturing 6,000 fellow conspiracy theorists at Wembley Arena yesterday. Susie Mesure listened for a while

Independent on Sunday. Susie Mesure. 28 October 2012

"They are laughing at you," Terry Wogan told a noticeably trimmer David Icke back in 1991, "not with you." The former goalkeeper turned sports presenter had not long given up his broadcasting career and pronounced himself the new messiah. And, yes, people laughed; a lot.

Well, yesterday they weren't. Yesterday, they – the 6,000 Icke-ites who had come from all corners of the globe to hear the seer – were laughing at me. Or specifically, the idea that I could distil the wisdom of their messiah into an article without enduring the full 11 hours of lecturing that the rest of the room had travelled so far to hear.

"We have just had a visit from The Independent on Sunday. They turn up two and a half hours after we've started. I mean what chance does she have? I mean, bloody hell, no wonder people are turning to alternative news outlets," the 60-year-old told a sold-out, one-off gathering at Wembley Arena to gales of laughter and raucous applause. Icke singled me out after being told by a minder that I had arrived. The minder said: "You aren't going to write something nasty about him, are you? The press think he is a loony."

To make matters worse I, as a newspaper reporter, am a member of exactly the sort of crazed humanoid reptilian elite that David Icke is convinced is running the world to the detriment of the human race, along with, and in no particular order, Barack Obama, the Queen, Alan Greenspan, Mick Jagger and Tony Blair. That much I gleaned from the two hours I watched Icke, his trademark grey hair flapping round his collar in a mullet, spouting his theories about, again in no particular order: Archons, jinns, interbreeding reptiles, shape-shifters, invisible light, mind parasites and heartless bankers.

I had entered the room knowing that Icke thought he was the son of God and that humanoid reptiles were the incarnation of evil, but not a lot more. I'd love to say I gained an insight, listening to him preach, without notes, laser pen in hand and an incomprehensible presentation beamed on to the wall behind him. I'm afraid I can't. He claims people mock him for leaving school at 15, when I – with my university degree – was left flummoxed because, try as I might, I couldn't understand what he was saying.

Not so his acolytes. The thousands who paid between £39 and £62 for entry to his biggest gathering to date, at the north London venue, are a mixed crowd. They hung on his every word, afterwards discussing it over a cigarette outside. Mona Samar 44, who had flown from Saudi Arabia to hear Icke speak, freely admits she changed her "reality" after getting into the lad from Leicester. The former MS sufferer says: "I was sick myself. But when I changed my reality I changed my health." She stopped her injections seven years ago and is now better. "Pain is controlled by the brain," her friend Diana Marin, 43, from London adds.

Robbie Peake, 26, who travelled from his home in New Zealand's Bay of Plenty to hear Icke speak, and then decided to use it as a mainstay of a three-month trip to Europe, admitted Icke's theories can "sound pretty fruity" but he adds: "Someone is controlling us. It runs right up to the top." When pressed by your confused reporter to reveal who was doing the controlling, he explains: "Reptilian aliens. You see it with TV. They are zoning you out, trying to make you into dumbos while the elite sits on their thrones and run the world. But people are starting to wake up to what is happening."

If by wake up he means buy into Icke's views, then yes, they've bought more than 140,000 copies of his books and shelled out £30 a pop on his DVDs. They've even stopped getting vaccinations. "Apparently in those injections there is something to block the brain," Alan Daw, 50, from the "south of England" tells me. "Vaccinating people could be weakening the human race."

Ben Potter, stage name Clint Delicious, 25, catches me later and, pint in hand, admits the full 11 hours is a bit much. "I get the idea that people on LSD would understand what he says," he tells me, swaying on his feet.

It is all – largely – entertaining stuff, and clearly highly believable to many. Not least those like Mr Potter's friend, punk rocker Jonny Wahwah, 43, who points out that Icke accurately nailed Jimmy Savile to a paedophile mast years ago, but I cannot help feeling it would take an awful lot longer than even the full 11 hours of posturing before I could join his flock. Do, please, feel free to laugh at me.

Wisdom of David Icke

"A group of reptilian humanoids, called the Babylonian Brotherhood, control humanity... I wish I didn't have to introduce the following information [on reptilian shape-shifting] because it complicates the story and opens me up to mass ridicule. but I'm not afraid to go where information leads me... Humanity is mind controlled and only slightly more conscious than your average zombie."

The Biggest Secret book published 1999

"Come on, Ted Heath! Sue me if you've got nothing to hide! Come on, George Bush! I'm ready! Sue me! I'm naming names! Come on, Jon? Why are they refusing to sue me?"

The Guardian, 2001

"I once had an extraordinary experience with former prime minister Ted Heath. Both of his eyes, including the whites, turned jet black and I seemed to be looking into two black holes."

The Guardian, 2006

"Child kidnapping by the state is now an epidemic and many are ending up in the satanic and paedophile rings that control the social service criminal cabals."

www.davidicke.com, 2010
Emphasis mine.

There are lots of ways to abuse the vulnerable. Some are more insidious than others.

I'm in danger of saying that £39-£62 is good value for 11 hours.
But, put it into context... :p

Now, it's perhaps time for David Icke to say "I told you so" regarding pedophiles in the elite of society.

Not sure though if Jimmy Savile counts as elite in the society...

SameOldVardoger said:
Now, it's perhaps time for David Icke to say "I told you so" regarding pedophiles in the elite of society.

As somebody else said, over on the Independent website, I think, 'Even a stopped clock is right twice a day'.

Icke believes in almost every conspiracy theory going. He spent eleven hours weaving some of them into his tapestry of significance, at Wembley. He's bound to have a few hits amongst his alternative therapy anti-vaccination, alien reptilian, mind control misses.

A prediction for every eventuality.

And, as I mentioned earlier, apart from a mutual fondness for shell suits, Icke was also a presenter at the BBC, back in the day. He quite likely heard some of the rumours and gossip.

I've read a lot of his stuff online on his website. I remember his website was more entertaining in the early 00's.

I haven't bothered buying any of his books.

Is it possible that knowledge of , say, Savile's actions caused DI to start off on his conspiracy theory madness as a sort of reaction to knowing something that no-one else appeared to take seriously? A form of frustration?

Just a thought.

SameOldVardoger said:

He was very well-connected though. Some of the names of his friends that're floating round on t'internet (which we won't mention here ;) ) are very prestigious indeed. :shock:

Also, Icke means 'elite' in terms of people's power. Savile was personally very powerful. Untouchable, really.

Pietro_Mercurios said:
'Even a stopped clock is right twice a day'

Morning Fact Fans!

Marwood said that first in "Withnail & I".

Then Orbital sampled it, looped it, and made a track out of it.

Savile was powerful several ways:

- in the same way that Robrt Maxwell was: he made a lot of money and was able to defend himself litigiously.

- He picked his victims carefully. They were young and often physically weak and many were not in a position to be believed if they complained.

- He also chose his friends astutely, such as top politicians and various police forces. They liked him because his charitable image rubbed off on them.

- He kept up the charity work and identified closely with the charities themselves. This gave him access to the above powerful people and made him appear indispensible to the fundraisers.

- Finally, he had those murkier connections that we keep hearing about. He had links to both criminality and corruption. Outraged fathers and nosy reporters could be frightened off one way or another.

Savile might have started life as a nobody but he didn't stay that way.

garrick92 said:
CarlosTheDJ said:
Marwood said that first in "Withnail & I".

Nonsense, that proverb is probably as old as the history of clock manufacture. Lewis Carroll made a conundrum out of it in Victorian times.

(I.e., Which would you prefer: A broken clock or one that lost a minute every day?)

I didn't mean Marwood made it up, I meant that's probably where the Indie reader is quoting it from..... being as it's a word-for-word quote.

Forgot to mention that he's also a shape-shifting lizard and is probably reading this and laughing at us.

escargot1 said:
Forgot to mention that he's also a shape-shifting lizard and is probably reading this and laughing at us.

His long serpentine tongue flicking out to taste the air then obscenely licking each staring lidless eye.

escargot1 said:
Savile was powerful several ways:

- Finally, he had those murkier connections that we keep hearing about. He had links to both criminality and corruption. Outraged fathers and nosy reporters could be frightened off one way or another.

Savile might have started life as a nobody but he didn't stay that way.

Yup, lets not forget those stories about him roughing people up who caused trouble at his disco's. Also, he had been a miner & a wrestler, he wasn't a weak man, and as 'scargot say's, he had connections. :x

Yup, he knew how to threaten people with his underground connections. Ten or so years ago when Louis Theroux met him, Savile proved that he'd had Theroux researched by showing him his own home address and other details on a piece of paper.

This was an obvious attempt to intimidate Theroux, in case the documentary wasn't to Savile's liking - 'We know where you live!'

As it 'appened (see what I did there?) the incident went into the finished programme and made Savile look creepier than ever.

I rewatched that documentary a week or two back. IIRC the intimidation was even more classical. Saville didn't show Louis the paper, he left it in obvious sight and gave vague replies when asked about it.

Has Louis Theroux made any comments since it's all come out? I'd be interested to see what he makes of Savile.

Reptiles or reptilians are negative entities of creation and worldly fat cats cooperate with reptilians to hold their own power. But I disagree with David Icke. Reptiles (or luciferian powers) that are one of pieces of creation, did not create this order (states, religions, and so on). They rule the kingdom of world. This order was created by upper forces and reptilians and other negative creatures provide that material world is checked. In a sense they are false barons of world. This condition is explained in the bible:

"The devil took him to a high place and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in an instant. The devil said to him, "I will give you all the power and glory of these kingdoms. All of it has been given to me, and I give it to anyone I please. So if you will worship me, all this will be yours."
(Luke 4:5-6-7)

Also the famous names of world are not reptilian (queen elizabeth, bush.. and so on). To me Icke tells the truth to people but he expresses the truth wrong. The powers behind the throne that we never known, are reptilian and they can form humanoid structure and take possession of world, until Messiah comes.

Looks like Icke is involved in a new online TV station, where people discuss things "mainstream media won't touch"!

The People’s Voice is a free global internet TV & Radio station broadcasting the information, background and opinions the mainstream media won't touch.

We have had a phenomenal response to the soon-to-be-launched television and radio channel -The People’s Voice. We have the technology and organisation now in place to give The People a voice worldwide and uncensored information that the mainstream media will never cover.

We plan to be on air on November 18th. BUT - BUT, BUT, BUT… AND THEN BUT AGAIN… The People’s Voice will not stay on air for long unless this non-profit-making adventure is financially supported by The People.

Our first live-to-air broadcast will bea Telethon to help raise funds so that we can expand what we do. We will introduce our presenters and production team with a long list of guests including Cynthia McKinney, Norman Finkelstein, Peter Tatchell, Jim Marrs, Gerald Celente, Richard C. Hoagland, Vandana Shiva, Lauren Moret and Leah Bolger.

Spread the word and tune in on Sunday the 10th of November for the opening broadcast of our groundbreaking television and radio channel. The broadcast will be streamed live on www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/

sherbetbizarre said:
The People’s Voice will not stay on air for long unless this non-profit-making adventure is financially supported by The People.

Bye, then.

"Bye, then" indeed..!

The People’s Voice YouTube Channel Hacked And All Content Deleted

BY DAVID ICKE
Posted in:The People's Voice

For the last two weeks since TPV was publicly attacked in a concerted campaign to discredit the station many strange things have been happening with regard to hacking. This has included the hacking of the operating system, the hacking and defacing of the Indiegogo appeal page and now the hacking and deletion of reams of content from the TPV YouTube page.

Well, how they must care for the free-flow of information and human freedom.

The shop at Davidicke.com has also been hacked and currently deleted by hacking into emails sent by the webmaster by people who are beyond evil.

We are pretty certain who is behind this and who has been working with them from the ‘inside’ while claiming to be supporting the ethos. They, of course, do not and never have, and when they leave shortly there is little doubt that they will do everything they can to damage TPV once the benefits they have taken from the station have ended. When people say ‘all will be revealed in two weeks’ this is what they mean.

Good, and when they do the widest possible audience will know who they are and the nature of their character.

So the source of the ‘revelations’ when they come will also be revealing who is behind this attempt by hackers to destroy everything that we have built and The People have paid for.

Those that come from the heart rather than the gut and the bile duct will now begin the painstaking job of re-posting the content to the YouTube page because they are builders, not self-obsessed destroyers.

It is my experience over all the years that some of the deepest evil that I have come across has claimed to be opposing evil and ‘working for the light’ and the good of people.

What is happening here to TPV is yet another example.

Watching people self-destruct in public is not a pretty sight, but it is coming. So bring on the ‘revelations’ and then everyone will see who you are.
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/the- ... t-deleted/

Back