David Icke & His Work

Daenarys

Junior Acolyte
Arizona Wilder was a plant. Some stuff she said was real, mixed in with misinformation.

David Icke is an alcoholic cult leader. Ever been a part of his forum? Memorable experience... and not in a good way.

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
What's more likely?
Shapeshifting lizards are ruling the earth disguised as humans.
Or...
A guy thinks Shapeshifting lizards are ruling the earth disguised as humans?

Daenarys

Junior Acolyte
What's more likely?
Or...
I see it as an alliance of various factions working towards a common goal. However, that alliance is shaky, as each faction wants it all for themselves.

Icke probably was stoned, and watched episodes of "V." Must be hard to work out fantasy and reality in that state...

fudgetusk

Devoted Cultist
I see it as an alliance of various factions working towards a common goal. However, that alliance is shaky, as each faction wants it all for themselves.

Icke probably was stoned, and watched episodes of "V." Must be hard to work out fantasy and reality in that state...
He claims to have taken drugs only twice in his life, and that was ayahuasca. He said he was mentally visited by a god or God during those experiences and claimed he ended up in the ultimate heaven. The real heaven. Given that he was on a powerful hallucinogenic though...what did he expect?

fudgetusk

Devoted Cultist
What's more likely?
Or...
If you met 12 people in 15 days who all told you they'd seen people turn into lizards(as happened to David Icke) would YOU not start to think there's something up?

fudgetusk

Devoted Cultist
Arizona Wilder was a plant. Some stuff she said was real, mixed in with misinformation.

David Icke is an alcoholic cult leader. Ever been a part of his forum? Memorable experience... and not in a good way.
Can't have been a worser forum than this place...

http://www.talkparanormal.com/
Where the main moderator is a sceptic who insults people willy nilly. Yes! Willy nilly.

He deletes my posts and makes fun of me!

Daenarys

Junior Acolyte
Can't have been a worser forum than this place...

http://www.talkparanormal.com/
Where the main moderator is a sceptic who insults people willy nilly. Yes! Willy nilly.

He deletes my posts and makes fun of me!
http://www.truthspoon.com/p/banned-from-david-icke-forum-thank-god.html

This is an account of one member, who had been there ten years. Strong language is in the comments, I can't see any in the main article. You are talking about the Moderation team being suspect, people getting trolled by specific people, until it was so blatantly obvious what they were doing they had to be banned, (BikerDruid is a good example here,) and if you get critical of Crowley, or look into things to see an occult level, you'll be marked.

There were two PMgates, when it transpired that the moderators were looking at people's PMs. Twice they were caught out, and they still did it - I joined after all of that, and I know for a fact my own PMs were read by the moderators, and some were even deleted.

If you are critical of Crowley, or put up negative information about him, expect to be targeted, and the information to disappear. Happened on the Peaches Geldof thread, on the grounds of it being "off topic." That is despite the fact she had posted up pictures of her library containing shelves of Crowley's book on the matter, and was claiming to be a member of the OTO.

Another trick of theirs is to have shills go in and troll a thread that is getting too close to their comfort, so there can be an argument. Then, they will start using that as an excuse to get it placed in the Rant Room. This is visible only to members, and once there, it is a kiss of death to any credibility on that thread.

Seriously, I've only scraped the surface of the matter. There has been a huge amount of exposure done on that forum, and let us not forget the whole TPV scandal - that has done serious damage to Icke's credibility.

Hope this helps to explain things a little better.

fudgetusk

Devoted Cultist
http://www.truthspoon.com/p/banned-from-david-icke-forum-thank-god.html

This is an account of one member, who had been there ten years. Strong language is in the comments, I can't see any in the main article. You are talking about the Moderation team being suspect, people getting trolled by specific people, until it was so blatantly obvious what they were doing they had to be banned, (BikerDruid is a good example here,) and if you get critical of Crowley, or look into things to see an occult level, you'll be marked.

Can't open that link(library computers block everything)
I recall Bikerdruid from the David Icke forum. Why was he banned?

graylien

Justified & Ancient
That Icke forum mullarkey reminds me of an episode of Jon Ronson's For the love of... where the guests were all conspiracy theorists.

The show was only halfway through before one of the guests suggested that some of the others might be disinformation agents working for 'them'.

I guess if you gather a bunch of people with a deeply paranoid worldview in one place, it's only a matter of time before they start turning on one another.

FrKadash

Justified & Ancient
Mark Millar interviews David Icke: "The public are waking up and fighting back..."
Apr 18, 2016
Britain scorned David Icke for his ideas. But some have since become news headlines. Mark Millar went to meet him

What if everything you know is a lie? Suppose 13 families control the planet and our Presidents and Prime Ministers serve them instead of us? What if the BBC is an Orwellian Ministry of Information and filters news on behalf of the Establishment that appoints them? Could national treasure Jimmy Savile really be a monster involved in child-trafficking and Satanic ritual abuse with some of the most famous faces in Britain, including the ex-Prime Minister who signed us into the European Union?
http://www.bigissue.com/features/in...id-icke-the-public-are-waking-up-and-fighting

Anome

Bibliomancer

gellatly68

Deity upon a velocipede
David Icke started off his first ever lecture tour at my university! And I had the dubious honour of asking him the first ever question in his end of talk Q&A sessions! It was something along the lines of 'you'vementioned a book called 'the truth vibrations', but you've omitted to mention that you wrote it' (That got a good laugh) And then I think I said something along the lines of it being patent bollocks.

Fluttermoth

Mrs Treguard
... then I think I said something along the lines of it being patent bollocks.
And the rest, as they say, was history :)

I saw him speak once; UFO conference in 1997. That's five hours of my life I'll never get back. It was in his pre-reptilian days, so it was dull as hell.

Vardoger

Bring the Beat Back!
He's more or less responsible for getting me more seriously interested conspiracy theories. I've always had a curiosity for UFO stories and undocumented strange creatures. The lizard story that really made me interested was this one.
In those days(perhaps now even) it was popular among conspiracy theorists to think of FEMA as a dark organization planning to take over the whole of USA.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
He's more or less responsible for getting me more seriously interested conspiracy theories. I've always had a curiosity for UFO stories and undocumented strange creatures. The lizard story that really made me interested was this one.
In those days(perhaps now even) it was popular among conspiracy theorists to think of FEMA as a dark organization planning to take over the whole of USA.
There are still hysterical reports on Youtube about mysterious FEMA depots and camps all over the USA.

David Icke Makes Angry Appearance on Australia's "Today" Show, Doesn't Take Well to Being Challenged
7/15/2016

Yesterday morning Australian time, conspiracy theorist David Icke appeared on the Nine Network’s Today show to discuss his upcoming tour of Australia, and things did not go according to plan. Icke seemed agitated and combative, and his nearly obsessive insistence on repeating a few fixed talking points without seeming to be able to go off script eventually left the normally genial presenters, Karl Stefanovic and Lisa Wilkinson, dumbfounded and exasperated. In other words, it was a great seven minutes of television.

The results of Icke’s appearance were especially surprising since Stefanovic is, to put it bluntly, a bit of a space cadet himself and has repeatedly expressed interest in UFOs, the paranormal, and other unusual phenomena. “I love these theories, but I’m not slugging people a hundred bucks to listen to my rubbish,” Stefanovic said, taking issue with the steep charge for tickets to Icke’s speaking engagements, which run up to $100 Australian ($76 US) for a twelve-hour lecture. (Maybe that is high in Australia, but that is right in range for a 90 minute rock concert here.) Icke reminded the hosts that the ticket price funds “a whole team of people” who travel with him around the world to produce his stage show. Of course, this doesn’t quite make the case that “they” don’t want you to know what Icke has to say, but… details! ...

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/d...day-show-doesnt-take-well-to-being-challenged

dr wu

Doctor Prog
I've read one or two of Icke's books some years ago and I have always thought he was a bit of a 'nutter' regarding his Reptilian aliens in charge of earth theme....and that he was milking the paranormal scene to make some money.
I hope I didn't step on any toes there.....

GNC

King-Sized Canary
I've read one or two of Icke's books some years ago and I have always thought he was a bit of a 'nutter' regarding his Reptilian aliens in charge of earth theme....and that he was milking the paranormal scene to make some money.
I hope I didn't step on any toes there.....
Not at all, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof and all that. It seems to me Icke has embraced an echo chamber of his own conspiratorial community on the internet which is as rigid about its beliefs as any religious cult, and will not tolerate anyone pointing out any flaws in his arguments, as the report above illustrates.