• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

David Icke & His Work

David Icke's research is worthy.

Other than the lizard stuff that is.

His online forum is masonic however and
the moderators knowingly allow/enable
freemasons to run wild on the forum.

fluxed said:

Its the Lizard stuff I believe in.

Here is Liz on her visit to Ireland inspecting the capsule her ancestors first arrived in.

Queen+Elizabeth+II+Anthony+Scott+Queen+Elizabeth+6gjo3bCfhQbl.jpg

fluxed said:

Icke can't really disentangle the plausible stuff from the magical shape changing space reptile crazy. Much as he would like to. Plus, nobody sane makes people sit through as many hours of guff as he does during his expensive lecture tours, unless they're trying to brainwash people, whilst emptying the punters' pockets.

I tried to read a David Icke book (not sure which one) and was totally enthralled until he started talking Lizards - I'm afraid at that point it became too incredulous to hold my interest...

It's a bit difficult to tell what is going on with those clips.
They appear to be TV broadcasts (probably US TV broadcasts, at a lower line-count than UK TV broadcasts) that have been recaptured on video from a TV screen, then compressed digitally to fit onto Youtube.

Look at all of that footage - you can see digital compression artifacts everywhere.

If we ever see any proper high resolution film or video that still shows these 'reptilian' features, then we should be worried. :)

Oh no! NOT Mattlock as well? So disappointed.... :shock:

garrick92 said:
SameOldVardoger said:
Oh no! NOT Mattlock as well? So disappointed.... :shock:

:lol: Oh is that who it was? I clocked that it was obviously a drama, but I'm not a big TV watcher.

I've been having a scout for more of these "snake eyes" videos -- there are loads of them, some of them of much better definition. I still think it must be a camera artefact. (Well, it's obviously not bloody Space-Lizards, is it?)

Those slit eyes found on youtube videos are weird, but it might be a phenomena which only appears on video recordings, like those flying rods: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amnNgXRK_vo

The explanation for the flying rods are insects or birds.

IIRC There is a Stephen King short story where people cutting down on fags due to no-smoking policies in work places (HA! don't get me started on that smoking thread again!) start to see some people, briefly, as reptile-like hominids due to having exactly the right amount of nicotine, chemicals etc in their bloodstream.

I'd be interested as to whether Stevo came up with this idea before or after DI started waffling on about it. Or maybe this idea of Lizard men has been floating around for years as some sort of extenuation of the whole "serpent in the garden of Eden" thing.

I've got to crack on with work this morning, but will research it later and see what i can find.

I have to agree with garrick and Mytho having watched a few. I'd even go further and say that the lighting set up is what's causing the "slit" eyes. Two fill lights either side of the face is a standard camera set up and what you see in the eyes are two bright highlights from those lights squeezing the pupils to make them appear elongated. This and the video compression...NTSC (as most are) to file...poorer image quality.

There's quite a few Reptilian Eyes videos...but where are the HD versions?

Moooksta said:
I have to agree with garrick and Mytho having watched a few. I'd even go further and say that the lighting set up is what's causing the "slit" eyes. Two fill lights either side of the face is a standard camera set up and what you see in the eyes are two bright highlights from those lights squeezing the pupils to make them appear elongated. This and the video compression...NTSC (as most are) to file...poorer image quality.

There's quite a few Reptilian Eyes videos...but where are the HD versions?

That's pretty much along the lines of what I was thinking; in the close-up film of Bush, when his eyes move the "pupils" don't, which would fit in with this theory.

Found the Stephen King story. The Ten O'clock people published in Nightmares & Dreamscapes 1993. The monsters are described as "batmen" like monsters rather than lizards, but many shared ideas with the stuff posited by Icke. brief glimpses of "true form", positions of power etc etc.

Was David Icke bandying these theories about so early?

As for the youtube clips, some are quite striking but due to the low quality of most of the footage, i'd have to say that the camera DOES lie. Although if i saw Paul McCartney do that whilst i was in a room with him then "Mr Icke, sign me up!" after a trip to a clothes shop, dry cleaners and the shower (not necessarily in that order) :lol:

I think that it must be some kind of archetype, going back to prehistory (and perhaps pre-humanity -- part of our brain is reptilian, according to something I read a long time ago. I am no neuroscientist).

In fact, the fairy tale of The Frog Prince might be one of the oldest recorded versions of this "shapeshifting reptile" archetype. (Yes, I know frogs aren't reptiles!)

Just had a quick look, and Ickes' first book reporting "the reptoids" is credited on the all knowing Wiki as 1999. This would indicate conspiracy tapping into fiction for its ideas. A subject that a friend and i have had many, many conversations about (think how some CTs took off after the corresponding X Files episode)

I think you're right, in that we all have it, somewhere in the back of our minds that reptiles = bad.

Well, I don't know if it's that simple. If you put any store by Jung, archetypes are just sort of ... there. They're not really good or bad, they're just aspects of the self that you encounter in a symbol-ridden dream landscape.

If you were brought up a Christian and your earliest childhood memories are of the serpent is evil myth, or brought up in a part of the world where poisonous snakes should be avoided at all costs, then isn't it likely that some shadowy, shape-shifting aliens would take on the form of giant reptiles in peoples mind?

Complex stuff. My initial reaction is that if what you're saying were applicable, then one might reasonably expect the Space-Lizards theory (or something very like it) to have its greatest traction in tropical countries that were once colonies of Christian countries and have absorbed that set of traditions, which not to put too fine a point on it would suggest that most of Icke's adherents should be black (or at least, non-white).

Whilst i agree with you on quite a few things (think we're in the minority on the smoking thread :lol: ) you're missing a fundamental point.

The man expounding the theory of shape-shifting alien reptiles is white and once claimed to be the son of God!!

Just because Jim Jones relocated to Guyana, should the majority of his adherents been black?

I'm not sure I follow -- can you explain a bit further?

All i meant was, christian, non-christian, black, white makes no odds. It's fundamental the world over that reptiles/serpents/amphibians are so DIFFERENT that they will always be associated with evil.

I'm not sure about JJ either TBH, but i couldn't be arsed to look it up.

All i'm saying is that David Icke seems to be tapping into a pre-existing human fear. I'm sure he wouldn't have sold so many books if he had said that underneath that human facade the aliens were Ewoks :lol:

garrick92 said:
Spanish PM Zapatero -- except he's looking off to one side, and the effect only happens to the eye on the far side (his right eye). It zooms in, and the effect actually becomes clearer if anything.

That one has me even more stumped, because I can't figure out why only one eye is affected. There's one of George Bush Snr that has the same one-sided conundrum.

Is it possible that the right is catching a third light that the left eye doesn't due to the shadow of the nose bridge?

We have to acknowledge the television series "V", it was huge in it's day and features reptilians who disguise themselves as humans.

I am also trying to recall a story I read where a worker reported a reptilian man encountered in an underground car park in New York (circa 80's) which I can't seem to locate when Googled. Can't remember if it was a Keel or Steiger book I read it in.

As an aside....
As a "white, Christian upbringing" forum poster I have to tell you of the first two nights of dreams I had after taking ownership of two Garter snakes.

I can't remember the exact details but I recall the snakes eye was massive on one wall and the walls themselves were scaled and coloured like my new pets (yellow/black). Whether this was from the conditioning of my Christian / Indiana Jones / V upbringing or an underlying primal fear I cannot say.

I am also trying to recall a story I read where a worker reported a reptilian man encountered in an underground car park in New York (circa 80's) which I can't seem to locate when Googled. Can't remember if it was a Keel or Steiger book I read it in.

That rings a dim and distant bell............. thanks, now i'll have to raid books to pin it down! :lol:

Garick, There are so many accounts in Ufology that don't fall into the classic pattern of greys, reptile, nordic, bugmen i could go on for ever.

Still think as far as WHY we see them as reptiles is best answered by Occam's Razor.

garrick92 said:
Moooksta said:
garrick92 said:
Spanish PM Zapatero -- except he's looking off to one side, and the effect only happens to the eye on the far side (his right eye). It zooms in, and the effect actually becomes clearer if anything.

That one has me even more stumped, because I can't figure out why only one eye is affected. There's one of George Bush Snr that has the same one-sided conundrum.

Is it possible that the right is catching a third light that the left eye doesn't due to the shadow of the nose bridge?

Nope. See for yourself.

Watched it again and I have to say..it looks like a light to the right of Zapatero caught in a highlight of the eye...which is thinning the rounded pupil.

garrick92 said:
yet it's his left eye that has the weird pupil. And it appears and disappears without him moving his head significantly, and with no apparent change in the illumination.

You will find as you age that weird things happen around your eyes. His left eye is hooded from the flesh above the eyelid sagging. It's not unusual to have one side sag more than the other. Go google on images of the elderly.

(There was a case of a woman whose sagging in that area got so bad she couldn't open her eyes, which has nothing to do with Reptilians, etc, but is an interesting possiblity to note as each birthday goes by.)

Another thing that is perhaps worth mentioning is that many people also have the beginnings of cataracts in their eyes.
These are often not easily visible to an observer, but may show up on film/video under certain lighting conditions (such as flash lighting).
Both my parents have cataracts, but neither of them look like Master Po and I can't see the cataracts.

A dead give-away will be the frequent utterings of 'aaah, glasshopper'...watch out for that... :)

I have a Facebook friend who believes in Icke's lizards, and swears he has personal reasons for doing so. I was dying to see what he'd say, but he said I had to read Icke's book before he told me. I stared, my eyes glazed over, and I never found out the truth about those lizard people.

The anti-Semitic slur is funny, though. In Jon Ronson's "Them" there's that whole bit where someone from the ADL says Icke means Jews when he says lizard people, and it's like, well, no, he really does mean lizard people.

In Jon Ronson's "Them" there's that whole bit where someone from the ADL says Icke means Jews when he says lizard people, and it's like, well, no, he really does mean lizard people.

If you haven't seen it already, Jon Ronson's BBC documentary about Icke which explores these allegations is well worth a watch.

Icke seems to have calmed down about the whole lizard thing recently.

Icke
If you haven't seen it already, Jon Ronson's BBC documentary about Icke which explores these allegations is well worth a watch.

Icke seems to have calmed down about the whole lizard thing recently.

Ooh, thanks. I've mean to watch the rest of the companion doc. So far I've just watched the one about the Weavers, because I wrote part of my thesis on Ruby Ridge.

I'm always trying to find a book as good as "Them" with a similar spirit. Or, eventually write one of my own.

Just Googling something else and it lead to a MSM report about an issue, that while far-fetched is by no means unbelievable, which basically reduced the whole case to a load of made-up unfounded nonsense that was just a hoax and largely perpetrated by Davic Icke and his followers. It was a major debunk of a case that many people have been campaigning for more publicity of, but which now seems to be completely discredited and written off as a hoax.

*puts on tin-foil hat*

Which is exactly what they would want the public to believe if the issue at hand was true.

So, my point here is this: maybe David Icke is just crazy and will believe anything, maybe David Icke and his followers are actually correct about a lot of this stuff (not the lizards bit though). What if, David Icke isn't crazy though and is in actual fact working for them?

Anything we don't want the truth to come out about, just have Icke tell the truth to the public and the theory will immediately be discredited, everyone will think it is tin-foil hat nonsense and everybody will stop looking at what we don't want them to be looking at.

Last edited:
has anyone on this thread actually read a David Icke Book? I have and he gives a lot of evidence for his claims. Read THE PERCEPTION DECEPTION and find out.

has anyone on this thread actually read a David Icke Book? I have and he gives a lot of evidence for his claims. Read THE PERCEPTION DECEPTION and find out.

Would you post a few sentences about the book and why you find it convincing?

I've tried watching some of his talks on Youtube but find them rather long winded.

I don't think anyone could argue with his core thesis that most of the power and wealth in the world is concentrated in the hands of the few.

I'm not convinced that requires an esoteric explanation - it seems to have been a fundamental property of human societies since we stopped living in small tribes.

Those with wealth and power have easy access to opportunities to accrue yet more wealth and power, while those of us without remain largely impotent. (Hence, for example, we're looking at a U.S presidential race between Trump, Bush the Third and Clinton the Second.) Do we really require the hypothesis of interdimensional blood sucking reptilians to explain this state of affairs?

As Fitzgerald remarked to Hemingway, "You know Ernest, the rich are different to you and me". To which Hemingway wisely retorted, "Yes - they've got more money".

I watched a few bits and pieces recently - a long time since I've done so - and one obstacle to enjoyment/understanding was that he's building up quite a lot of jargon nowadays - he makes lots of references to theories discussed in book x, y and z.

The other is a stylistic irritation, he always seems to want to hang his ideas on pop-zeitgeisty fads in an attempt to communicate them: now it's all cloud computing, a while back it was the Matrix and before that file-sharing...

Edit: just to add that strangely I find him to preset as quite affable - he tends to try to cajole rather than rant and browbeat like some in his field and it's hard to feel strongly against him personally even when he strays into the arrant nonsense.

Back