• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

David Icke & His Work

CZRBoCWWIAAWJo5.jpg

Even at an early age Icke inspired fear in reptiles.

has anyone on this thread actually read a David Icke Book? I have and he gives a lot of evidence for his claims. Read THE PERCEPTION DECEPTION and find out.
I read the Truth Vibrations and found it to be insubstantial waffle.

The other is a stylistic irritation, he always seems to want to hang his ideas on pop-zeitgeisty fads in an attempt to communicate them: now it's all cloud computing, a while back it was the Matrix and before that file-sharing...

He should go back to accusing people he disagrees with of being Daleks. That was quite entertaining, because you didn't know if he genuinely believed the Daleks were real or not.

Would you post a few sentences about the book and why you find it convincing?
You want me to sum up a book of 900 pages in a few sentences? Can't do it. Won't do it. You're just going to have to take my word for it that he gives evidence of his claims. Nuff said.

^^ I guess so. ^^

You want me to sum up a book of 900 pages in a few sentences? Can't do it. Won't do it. You're just going to have to take my word for it that he gives evidence of his claims. Nuff said.

Not sum it up.

Just, a few sentences on why you think its worth reading. Why you were convinced.

Like we do in: http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/suggestions-for-a-good-read.13479

Some of my book comments are long:

A Spy Among Friends: Philby And The Great Betrayal by Ben MacIntyre: Yet another book about Philby? Yes but this one takes another tack: it examines the history through the lives of three spies, Philby, Nicholas Elliott (another senior MI6 officer) and James Jesus Angleton (CIA head of Counter-Intelligence). Through fooling and betraying these two close friends of his (and others), Philby was able to survive as a Soviet spy for so long.

I knew the ending but I picked up a lot of new information along the way. Where there are conflicting narratives, MacIntyre analyses them and suggests which is closest to the truth. The book also has an afterword by John LeCarré which draws on his notes of a long conversation with Elliot in 1986.

The anecdotes and picture portraits are worth the entrance price alone. Elliotts great uncle smoked himself to death in two months after taking a bet that he could smoke his own height in cheroots every day for three months. Among Phiby's fellow spies was: "Trevor Wilson, who had formerly been a purchaser of skunk excrement in Abyssinia" for a perfume company. In wartime Istanbul when the head of one of the rival Intelligence Agencies entered the ballroom of the Park Hotel, the band would strike up the song "Boo, Boo Baby I'm A Spy":

“BOO BOO BABY I'M A SPY”

I'm involved in a dangerous game,
Every other day I change my name,
The face is different but the body's the same,
Boo, boo, baby, I'm a spy!
You have heard of Mata Hari,
We did business cash and carry,
Poppa caught us and we had to marry,
Now, as a lad, I'm not so bad,
In fact, I'm a darn good lover,
But look my sweet, let's be discreet,
And do this under cover.
I'm so cocky I could swagger,
The things I know would make you stagger,
I'm ten percent cloak and ninety percent dagger,

--popular song in Istanbul during World War II

Best though is the tale of Graham Greene (MI6 agent during WW2) discovering a code block for eunuch. He finally got to use it when unable to attend a meeting: He signaled back "Like The Eunuch I Can't Come".

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index...ns-for-a-good-read.13479/page-49#post-1555226

Some are short:

The Invention Of Air: A story Of Science, Faith, Revolution And The Birth Of America by Steven Johnson.

The story of Joseph Priestly: Chemist, Theologian, Political Reformer. An electrician who wrote the standard handbook in use for 100 years and an organic chemist. He was also a founder of Unitarianism and Radical who had his house and laboratory burned down during the Birmingham riots in 1791.

Great read.

http://forum.forteantimes.com/index...ns-for-a-good-read.13479/page-50#post-1559392

I would need to quote every ounce of evidence to tell you why I found it convincing.

Which means?

I haven't been convinced.

I believe at one stage he was making pertinent points about real world "conspiracies" but then he went astray.

Same happened with David Shayler the former MI5 officer. I his case though I suspect something (drugs?) was done to make him come across as insane.

He continues to make "pertinent points about real world "conspiracies" but some of his newer theories about Saturn and the moon seem unlikely even to me.

He continues to make "pertinent points about real world "conspiracies" but some of his newer theories about Saturn and the moon seem unlikely even to me.
Oh, you tease! Do tell, just a snippet of what he has to say - are Saturn and the Moon artificial, alien bases, human bases, illusions, something else? I love a bonkers theory as much as almost anyone, and have a soft spot for Icke (not least because I remember him presenting the snooker.

Oh, you tease! Do tell, just a snippet of what he has to say - are Saturn and the Moon artificial, alien bases, human bases, illusions, something else? I love a bonkers theory as much as almost anyone, and have a soft spot for Icke (not least because I remember him presenting the snooker.

You are an agent of the reptiles!

He says Saturn is where Willy Wonka gets all his chocolate ideas from and the moon...well the moon is just the moon.

David Icke offers condolences to family of Terry Wogan
By Ross Findon
Sunday, January 31, 2016
THEIR infamous clash on a BBC chat show went down in television history and today (Sunday) David Icke has offered his condolences to the family of Terry Wogan – whose death was announced today.

Following the news of the veteran broadcaster’s death, Isle of Wight-based David Icke posted on Twitter: "I have been asked today if I resent the way Terry handled our infamous interview in 1991.

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/dav...-terry-wogan-93885.aspx#.Vq-oGfZ30qs.facebook

So was TW a lizzo? or maybe I should put my glasses on?

has anyone on this thread actually read a David Icke Book? I have and he gives a lot of evidence for his claims. Read THE PERCEPTION DECEPTION and find out.
He has actual evidence that the royal family are shape shifting aliens? That the Queen Mother ate small children? I'd like to see that.

It's kind of hard to take him seriously in the context of what we know he's said. Whatever salient points or valid claims he makes about the world have to be measured against the seven foot tall shapeshifting alien lizard in the room.

In the space of 15 days he met 12 people who told him they had seen people turn into reptilians. Coincidence? I think the person who saw the royals change was Arizona Wilder. Her story is hard to believe. He probably doesn't have good evidence, to be honest. A lot of his evidence is impossible to verify.

"Arizona Wilder first came to prominence with the release of David Icke’s book “The Biggest Secret”, as rare “evidence” for his theory that the world is dominated by shape-shifting reptilians from other dimensions. The book’s index has the entry, “Wilder, Arizona – see Mother Goddess”, and she describes human sacrifice rituals involving the Pope, the Clintons, the Reagans, both George Bushes, various members of the Royal Family, the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers and the likes of Bob Hope and other celebrities. These summoned “snarling, hideous creatures” – how they distinguished them from participating politicians is unclear. Here’s her description of the Queen: “I have seen her sacrifice people and eat their flesh and drink their blood. One time she got so excited with blood lust that she didn’t cut the victim’s throat from left to right in the normal ritual, she just went crazy, stabbing and ripping at the flesh after she’d shape shifted into a reptilian. When she shape-shifts, she has a long reptile face, almost like a beak, and she’s an off-white colour”, she describes to David Icke in “The Biggest Secret”. You can get a videotape of an interview with her by David Icke called “Revelations Of A Mother Goddess”. Another opportunity to see Wilder speak occurred at the 2003 Conspiracy Con in Santa Clara."

http://ageoftruth.dk/arizona-wilder/

Arizona is not the only evidence of shapeshifting people. He tells several stories.

Shapeshifting Royals?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

I know and have known several people who have spent years in close proximity to the Royal family:
  • My Mum (who worked as a dinner lady for Andrew and Edward's school). She met several Royals on several occasions, but not the Queen or Prince Philip. She even knew David Cameron when he was just a kid.
  • My Mum's friend (now deceased), who was the Queen's dressmaker.
  • Two close school friends - one was the son of the Queen's personal secretary, the other was the son of a Windsor castle estate worker.
None of these people have ever mentioned any weirdness about the Royal family.
In fact, I mentioned this reptilian idea to my Mum a while back, and she found it incredibly funny.
The 'reptilian Royals' idea is made-up :BS:, and Arizona Wilder (whoever she is) has probably never even met the Queen.

The thing is - and I say this advisedly - I think that David Icke is probably sincere in many of his beliefs. Unfortunately, he adapts these beliefs to whatever new ideas come his way, and there seems to be a never-ending line of nutjobs queueing up to tell him their version of the "truth".

Well, she didn't go lizard at this stall

AD63677017Britains-Queen-El.jpg

The fishmonger looks more reptilian.

This was during a visit to the English Market in Cork. There is another picture in which she closely peers at a Game Stall but I can't locate it.

Back