• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

David Icke & His Work

Well, her Maj is part of the huntin', shootin', fishin' set, so I think she's interested in anything like that.

Re Arizona Wilder and her ilk I think there's a bit of a Catch 22 when it comes to people who claim to have been Illuminati mind control slaves.

If they really have been the victim of bizarre programming experiments, then they're likely to end up deeply psychologically scarred and with a tenuous grip on which of their memories are 'real' and which are drug induced hallucinations.

Which in turn is bound to make them unreliable witnesses.

Perhaps the objective reality involves some kind of MK ULTRA type project pumping test subjects full of psychotropic drugs, then exposing them to researchers dancing around wearing lizard masks.

Perhaps the objective reality involves some kind of MK ULTRA type project pumping test subjects full of psychotropic drugs, then exposing them to researchers dancing around wearing lizard masks.

volunteering for dancing around wearing a lizard mask.... SIR!

In the space of 15 days he met 12 people who told him they had seen people turn into reptilians. Coincidence? I think the person who saw the royals change was Arizona Wilder. Her story is hard to believe. He probably doesn't have good evidence, to be honest. A lot of his evidence is impossible to verify.
[snip]
Arizona is not the only evidence of shapeshifting people. He tells several stories.
And that's the problem. Stories aren't evidence. Especially when they're filtered through a single source who might have a strong opinion on the subject.

And that's the problem. Stories aren't evidence. Especially when they're filtered through a single source who might have a strong opinion on the subject.
I disagree that stories aren't evidence. Most convictions in the courts are based on stories.

Shapeshifting Royals?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

I know and have known several people who have spent years in close proximity to the Royal family:
  • My Mum (who worked as a dinner lady for Andrew and Edward's school). She met several Royals on several occasions, but not the Queen or Prince Philip. She even knew David Cameron when he was just a kid.
  • My Mum's friend (now deceased), who was the Queen's dressmaker.
  • Two close school friends - one was the son of the Queen's personal secretary, the other was the son of a Windsor castle estate worker.
None of these people have ever mentioned any weirdness about the Royal family.
In fact, I mentioned this reptilian idea to my Mum a while back, and she found it incredibly funny.
The 'reptilian Royals' idea is made-up :BS:, and Arizona Wilder (whoever she is) has probably never even met the Queen.
I hardly think she's going to change in front of people.

Shapeshifting Royals?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

I know and have known several people who have spent years in close proximity to the Royal family:
  • My Mum (who worked as a dinner lady for Andrew and Edward's school). She met several Royals on several occasions, but not the Queen or Prince Philip. She even knew David Cameron when he was just a kid.
  • My Mum's friend (now deceased), who was the Queen's dressmaker.
  • Two close school friends - one was the son of the Queen's personal secretary, the other was the son of a Windsor castle estate worker.
None of these people have ever mentioned any weirdness about the Royal family.
In fact, I mentioned this reptilian idea to my Mum a while back, and she found it incredibly funny.
The 'reptilian Royals' idea is made-up :BS:, and Arizona Wilder (whoever she is) has probably never even met the Queen.

Oh NO! They must be part of the cover up! :cool:

Love the BS smiley. That's a new one.

Arizona Wilder was a plant. Some stuff she said was real, mixed in with misinformation.

David Icke is an alcoholic cult leader. Ever been a part of his forum? Memorable experience... and not in a good way.

What's more likely?
Shapeshifting lizards are ruling the earth disguised as humans.
Or...
A guy thinks Shapeshifting lizards are ruling the earth disguised as humans?

What's more likely?
Or...
I see it as an alliance of various factions working towards a common goal. However, that alliance is shaky, as each faction wants it all for themselves.

Icke probably was stoned, and watched episodes of "V." Must be hard to work out fantasy and reality in that state...

But if she doesn't change in front of people, where do we get the witnesses from?
I mean not just anyone. During rituals she would change, in front of mind controlled slaves who later tell their stories. If you can trust anyone like Arizona Wilder that is.

I see it as an alliance of various factions working towards a common goal. However, that alliance is shaky, as each faction wants it all for themselves.

Icke probably was stoned, and watched episodes of "V." Must be hard to work out fantasy and reality in that state...
He claims to have taken drugs only twice in his life, and that was ayahuasca. He said he was mentally visited by a god or God during those experiences and claimed he ended up in the ultimate heaven. The real heaven. Given that he was on a powerful hallucinogenic though...what did he expect?

What's more likely?
Or...

If you met 12 people in 15 days who all told you they'd seen people turn into lizards(as happened to David Icke) would YOU not start to think there's something up?

Arizona Wilder was a plant. Some stuff she said was real, mixed in with misinformation.

David Icke is an alcoholic cult leader. Ever been a part of his forum? Memorable experience... and not in a good way.

Can't have been a worser forum than this place...

http://www.talkparanormal.com/
Where the main moderator is a sceptic who insults people willy nilly. Yes! Willy nilly.

He deletes my posts and makes fun of me!

Can't have been a worser forum than this place...

http://www.talkparanormal.com/
Where the main moderator is a sceptic who insults people willy nilly. Yes! Willy nilly.

He deletes my posts and makes fun of me!

http://www.truthspoon.com/p/banned-from-david-icke-forum-thank-god.html

This is an account of one member, who had been there ten years. Strong language is in the comments, I can't see any in the main article. You are talking about the Moderation team being suspect, people getting trolled by specific people, until it was so blatantly obvious what they were doing they had to be banned, (BikerDruid is a good example here,) and if you get critical of Crowley, or look into things to see an occult level, you'll be marked.

There were two PMgates, when it transpired that the moderators were looking at people's PMs. Twice they were caught out, and they still did it - I joined after all of that, and I know for a fact my own PMs were read by the moderators, and some were even deleted.

If you are critical of Crowley, or put up negative information about him, expect to be targeted, and the information to disappear. Happened on the Peaches Geldof thread, on the grounds of it being "off topic." That is despite the fact she had posted up pictures of her library containing shelves of Crowley's book on the matter, and was claiming to be a member of the OTO.

Another trick of theirs is to have shills go in and troll a thread that is getting too close to their comfort, so there can be an argument. Then, they will start using that as an excuse to get it placed in the Rant Room. This is visible only to members, and once there, it is a kiss of death to any credibility on that thread.

Seriously, I've only scraped the surface of the matter. There has been a huge amount of exposure done on that forum, and let us not forget the whole TPV scandal - that has done serious damage to Icke's credibility.

Hope this helps to explain things a little better.

http://www.truthspoon.com/p/banned-from-david-icke-forum-thank-god.html

This is an account of one member, who had been there ten years. Strong language is in the comments, I can't see any in the main article. You are talking about the Moderation team being suspect, people getting trolled by specific people, until it was so blatantly obvious what they were doing they had to be banned, (BikerDruid is a good example here,) and if you get critical of Crowley, or look into things to see an occult level, you'll be marked.

Can't open that link(library computers block everything)
I recall Bikerdruid from the David Icke forum. Why was he banned?

That Icke forum mullarkey reminds me of an episode of Jon Ronson's For the love of... where the guests were all conspiracy theorists.

The show was only halfway through before one of the guests suggested that some of the others might be disinformation agents working for 'them'.

I guess if you gather a bunch of people with a deeply paranoid worldview in one place, it's only a matter of time before they start turning on one another.

Back