• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

David Icke & His Work

I don't like the guy, but this is going a bit too far:

The Australian government is being pressured by Jewish groups and the Labor party to revoke the visa of the conspiracy theorist David Icke before a speaking tour in March.
Labor has written to the immigration minister, David Coleman, calling on him to ban Icke from the country on the basis ofhis “extreme antisemitic views, including campaigning for Holocaust denial to be taught in schools”.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...should-be-banned-from-australia-minister-told

His two most recent U.K. tours had problems with venues. Groups would complain he was speaking there and the booking would be cancelled at short notice. In the end he stopped publishing the venue details and you were only informed of it shortly before the actual talk.

Not really. The two are not synonymous or interchangeable. Zionists are Semites, but not all Semites are Zionists.

A zionist simply means someone who supports zionism i.e. self-determination for the Jewish people. You certainly don't need to be semitic (or Jewish) to do that (but perhaps it helps).

Last edited:
Topic: David Icke & His Work
-------------------------------
Icke's credibility slipped a few notches for me when he said (according to reports) that he was the son of god.
I've googled around to try to pin down if he really said it but couldn't find anything to confirm it.
If he'd have said "a" son of god it wouldn't have been so bad.

Apparently all the talk about “lizard people” is in fact code for “Jews”. I mean I knew he was bonkers, but the extent of the racism didn’t really occur to me until that was pointed out.

I think it is a code for some people but I think for Icke he really means lizards.
Yes, he has confirmed that he really does mean shape-changing alien lizards. He calls them the 'Archons' or something like that.

Bush and Blair and the queen are all jewish? That would have to be the biggest revelation if 14 foot shape shifting reptoids is a dog whistle. :joint:

...the queen [is] jewish? That would have to be the biggest revelation...

Someone had better have a word with her rabbi:

“She has the pick of produce from her own homes: ...crabs from Sandringham...”

On an historic tour of China in 1986, the queen was presented with a sea slug, a purple, slimy specimen about three inches long. All eyes were on her as she...lifted the slippery morsel to her mouth and down it went, without a change of expression. "Delicious," she said...

On a visit to the exotic South Sea island of Tonga, she nervously followed the local custom of eating roast suckling pig with her fingers...”

https://www.thedailymeal.com/travel...-philip-and-prince-charles-slideshow/slide-17

Why they’re all a kosher no-no.

maximus otter

On an historic tour of China in 1986, the queen was presented with a sea slug, a purple, slimy specimen about three inches long. All eyes were on her as she...lifted the slippery morsel to her mouth and down it went, without a change of expression. "Delicious," she said...
The Queen is our finest diplomat, always taking one for the team.

I think those in power use practically any means they can to preserve it.
Icke has put this down to them being shape-shifting reptiles.

But could it be that those in power often condition themselves and their kids (i.e. the brutalisation of the British public school system and the bullying American University Frat system) to be snake-like sociopaths, without normal human empathy, cold people; in order to be of a ruthless mindset which bullies others and helps preserve power by psychological force?
They then associate with others in power to preserve and extrapolate on this conditioning by means of shared hints n tips.

I can say that nearly all of my bosses at work have been this type of person, charming on he outside but quite horrible and self-obsessed beneath the veneer.

So has Icke has constructed a an elaborate reptilian backstory to this, in the wake of a nervous breakdown after the end of Icke's football and sports broadcasting career?
Based on a truth that these power brokers and those in power actually are members of secret societies and open conference groups.
Who condition their offspring to be very much reptilian, but who are, scarily for us, very much human.

Last edited:
That's a point, did Icke get his Reptilian belief out of thin air, or is there a precedent for it? He certainly wasn't mentioning them when he first announced he was Christ.

That's a point, did Icke get his Reptilian belief out of thin air, or is there a precedent for it? He certainly wasn't mentioning them when he first announced he was Christ.

From Wikipedia:
"When you get back into the ancient world, you find this recurring theme of a union between a non-human race and humans—creating a hybrid race."

"From 1998, I started coming across people who told me they had seen people change into a non-human form. It's an age-old phenomenon known as shape-shifting. The basic form is like a scaly humanoid, with reptilian rather than humanoid eyes."[133]

Wikipedia: Reptoid hypothesis

Other than such deity stories as Zeus having children with human women or the Biblical God impregnating Mary, I can't think of any hybrid tales in the ancient world.

There is a cave, with stone age paintings done using both human and lizard hands. Odd...

From Wikipedia:

Wikipedia: Reptoid hypothesis
I looked at that wiki page...the 'red dresses' image of the Queen, Bush and Blair was hilarious.
If Icke actually believes this stuff (and personally I think he's a clever 'sales person'...) then imho he's in need of counseling

Other than such deity stories as Zeus having children with human women or the Biblical God impregnating Mary, I can't think of any hybrid tales in the ancient world.

Are you specifically referring to:

- tales of human / non-human intercourse (broadly defined)
or
- tales of hybrid human / non-human creatures?

If it's the latter (the hybrid creatures) there are plenty of examples from ancient mythology and folklore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hybrid_creatures_in_folklore

You'll have heard of at least one.

Back