• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

David Icke & His Work

There are many depictions in ancient writings and paleo-art of half-man, half-beast hybrids. But what is generally thought of these is that they are symbolic.
In alchemical texts, among others, there is the depiction of half man on top and half beast below. This was usually taken to mean an adept who had achieved the level of mind development to have the beast aspect of his nature under complete control, giving way to more divine insights. It was a bit like saying wizard, level 7 (or whatever).

The other depictions, say as in Egyptian dynastic art, was for the head of an animal on a human body. This usually signified the human form of the god represented by the animal, and was again a fusion of divine with the human, rather than the animal per se. A good example would be Anubis, the jackal headed god, or Tuaeret (Sobek), the crocodile headed god.

I think later interpretation was to assume that what was meant by these depictions was some form of hybrid, as the idea of the divine became more, well, profane.

In pure terms, as recent DNA research has shown, we share a lot of DNA with all of our ancestors, and many creatures living today. We are in our current form, arguably, a hybrid of many animals from our past, with elements of our reptillian ancestors still well marked in both our DNA and our physiology. But actually have scales or slitted irises? No.

Are you specifically referring to:

- tales of human / non-human intercourse (broadly defined)
or
- tales of hybrid human / non-human creatures?

If it's the latter (the hybrid creatures) there are plenty of examples from ancient mythology and folklore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hybrid_creatures_in_folklore

You can't have one without the other, I suppose! But yeah, I did mean human and non-human mating creating a new being, rather than the centaurs, to pick an example, who presumably only mated with other centaurs.

Visa to Australia has been denied.

Conspiracy theorist David Icke barred from Australia
Controversial conspiracy theorist David Icke has blown up after being barred from bringing his speaking tour to the country.

:slapd:
Is there any point in refusing him visa? He's just as available on the internet and can give an online seminar just for Australians if he want to. He won't make that much money of course... I can of course see the signal given that antisemites are not welcome.

I can of course see the signal given that antisemites are not welcome.

Sure - I think most people agree on that one.

However, the claims that he is a Holocaust Denier? Not true. That's not what he is saying at all.

Many of his ideas are, in my opinion, nasty and wrong, including all of that Jewish conspiracy stuff. But banning him is just giving him more ammunition for his wacko theories.

(Not to mention freedom of speech and all that)

Last edited:
If the internet has taught us anything, it's that "freedom of speech" on the internet means "spread as much hatred as possible" to too many people. So I'm not too bothered if Icke ends up preaching to his choir.

Alas, there is always someone looking to make capital out of a disaster.

Alex Jones will be along soon to tell us it was a false flag & never actually happened.

Here's an interesting curiosity: I sometimes read the Icke forums for entertainment, and one thread was brought back into focus from memory after the recent news regarding Philip Schofield's sexuality.

The thread was discussing an interview televised in 2012, where Mr Schofield handed Dave Cameron PM a 'list' of high-profile alleged paedophiles.

During the the thread, one poster stated that DC was threatening PS in a kind of verbal and mannerisms code, PS was secretly gay, DC was warning him off and he would be 'outed' if he pushed it further.

I went back to find the thread and it's still there; don't really want to link to David Icke forums on here but the thread is titled "Philip Schofield hand DC a list of paedophiles" (strangely enough!). Not much more to add but I thought it was an interesting one!

Here's an interesting curiosity: I sometimes read the Icke forums for entertainment, and one thread was brought back into focus from memory after the recent news regarding Philip Schofield's sexuality.

The thread was discussing an interview televised in 2012, where Mr Schofield handed Dave Cameron PM a 'list' of high-profile alleged paedophiles.

During the the thread, one poster stated that DC was threatening PS in a kind of verbal and mannerisms code, PS was secretly gay, DC was warning him off and he would be 'outed' if he pushed it further.

I went back to find the thread and it's still there; don't really want to link to David Icke forums on here but the thread is titled "Philip Schofield hand DC a list of paedophiles" (strangely enough!). Not much more to add but I thought it was an interesting one!

More on historical offences and Schofield's ridiculous stunt here:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...her-historical-child-abuse-allegations.56530/

Here's an interesting curiosity: I sometimes read the Icke forums for entertainment, and one thread was brought back into focus from memory after the recent news regarding Philip Schofield's sexuality. The thread was discussing an interview televised in 2012, where Mr Schofield handed Dave Cameron PM a 'list' of high-profile alleged paedophiles. During the the thread, one poster stated that DC was threatening PS in a kind of verbal and mannerisms code, PS was secretly gay, DC was warning him off and he would be 'outed' if he pushed it further. I went back to find the thread and it's still there; don't really want to link to David Icke forums on here but the thread is titled "Philip Schofield hand DC a list of paedophiles" (strangely enough!). Not much more to add but I thought it was an interesting one!
Why would you hand David Cameron a list of pedophiles? The man admitted to committing necrophilia and bestiality at the same time. He'd think it was a party invite, and wonder if he had to RSVP.

Why would you hand David Cameron a list of pedophiles? The man admitted to committing necrophilia and bestiality at the same time. He'd think it was a party invite, and wonder if he had to RSVP.

Haven't we already discussed this? He didn't admit to the pig's head incident.

Ofcom launches 'full & urgent' probe into David Icke coronavirus conspiracy comments on LondonLive

Bosses at broadcasting watchog Ofcom have declared they are launching a full and urgent investigation after notorious conspiracy theorist David Icke appeared on the channel and called coronavirus vaccines 'fascism'

In a statement, LondonLive bosses told Mirror Online: "Last evening at 10pm, London Live broadcast a programme comprised of an interview with David Icke.

"We note that several commentators on social media have complained about our decision, however, we also note those complaints are about another interview with David Icke. We did not broadcast the interview which is the subject of the complaints on social media.

A spokesman added: "Commentators are confusing the interview broadcast last night with an interview with David Icke which was removed from YouTube. The interview London Live did broadcast is still available on YouTube. "We of course respect Ofcom's decision to pursue whichever course of action it feels best regarding this totally separate interview with London Real and have been in contact with them this morning. We regret if we have given any rise to this confusion."

Been taken down already - 'Sorry - this video does not exist'.
I caught the first half hour last night - he was basically saying Covid-19 never existed, and testing kits are "rigged" to detect something that naturally occurs when people get flu, but the results say it's a new-fangled Coronavirus.

I assume he was going to cover why so many people are in hospital - with even the PM in intensive care - from a fake virus!

I caught the first half hour last night - he was basically saying Covid-19 never existed, and testing kits are "rigged" to detect something that naturally occurs when people get flu, but the results say it's a new-fangled Coronavirus.

I assume he was going to cover why so many people are in hospital - with even the PM in intensive care - from a fake virus!

He's faking it 'cos he's in on the scam, obviously. And the others are crisis actors or given drugs or 5G poisoning or something.

To summarise :

Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester.png

Back