• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

David Icke & His Work

Looking back at his appearances, I'd like to nominate Icke for the 'Most Bleeding Martyr in a non or semi-Messianic role' award.

Mr Icke was phoned up on the Russell Brand show on Radio 2 tonight and at one point he asserted that President George W. Bush is paedophile. Supposedly Ickey-Wicke is going to be on Brandy-Wand's show next week from the Isle of Wight, but after tonight it'll be interesting to hear if they let him on.

At least we can be sure that Mr Brand isn't a paedophile.

gncxx said:

Because Icke's on the show, or for some other reason?

wembley8 said:
gncxx said:

Because Icke's on the show, or for some other reason?

I'm sure he has a lot of lady friends who will back him up.

Seventh_Pilot said:
Oh and by the way can you think of anything lower than mocking or attacking a man because you believe he's mad? I've never heard him threaten violence or encourage anyone else to so what’s your bloody problem?

Well said.

signalnorth said:
Seventh_Pilot said:
Oh and by the way can you think of anything lower than mocking or attacking a man because you believe he's mad? I've never heard him threaten violence or encourage anyone else to so what’s your bloody problem?

Well said.
The man is still a cult.

He spends a great part of his time evangelising others with his 'insane' ideas about giant shape changing reptiles, hidden societies and his weird racial theories. It does make him potentially dangerous, as well as figurehead for more extreme and unscrupulous types to hide behind.

If he is 'mad' he should seek treatment, rather than keep trying to spread his madness, whilst making a living out of it.

chatsubo~ said:
Nemesis said:
Icke is flake of the first order, a complete loon, tinfoil hat and all. Xanatic, you don't believe this guy do you?
He was a okay goalkeeper though, which could explain it. Goalies are always a bit strange. There was the Chilean national keeper who quit before the last world cup because he thought the world was going to end. Acuna, I think he name was.

There's a book called "Goalkeepers are different" by Brian Glanville.

Fortis~ said:
I'm not convinced that he is truly anti-semitic in the true sense of the word, though ironically his method of analysis (symbolism, spurious links, etc.) if applied to himself would definitiely say that he was. I really think that he believes in all of this lizard stuff.

On the other hand, he is definitely *not* harmless as his views provide succor to the less pleasant elements within our society.

(On a different level, his advocacy of the colour turquoise is also a great danger to public taste. ;) )

Mmmmm i started to read one of his books (can't remember which) chapter one "is there a conspiracy?" conclusion? "yes" fair enough.
chapter two "is the conspiracy jewish?" conclusion? "yes"

i mean really, Jewish conspiracies? :shock: :shock:

It's been a good few years since I looked at Icke's website, but I loved the section where he listed all the celebrities who were paedophiles, vampires or shape shifting lizards... I think Prince Charles was all three but poor Willie Nelson only made the paedophile list.

Kris Kristofferson is a shape-shifting lizard, I recall that much.

Anyway, I'm listening to the Icke-Brand show at the moment, and Brand is tying himself in knots trying to agree with Icke while still not sounding like a nutter. Icke has no such qualms. At least he's been asked about the lizards, a subject he usually avoids in interviews.

Robbie Williams befriends David Icke

Thursday, January 24 2008, 11:22 GMT

By Alex Fletcher, Entertainment Reporter

Robbie Williams has bonded with former TV presenter David Icke over the topic of aliens, say reports.

According to The S*n, the pair met in a California restaurant and have hooked up several times since.

"David happened to be in a restaurant at the same time as Robbie. Rob recognised him and introduced himself," said a source.

"They had a good laugh together and have been meeting up since. It's an odd acquaintance, to say the least."

Icke became famous in the '80s after he appeared on Terry Wogan's chat show and claimed he was the son of God.

He has also promoted the theory that the world is ruled by a group called the Illuminati that are part reptilian. Icke has claimed world figures such as the Queen, George Bush and Tony Blair are disguised reptiles.

Copyright © 1999-2008 Digital Spy Limited. All Rights Reserved.

oh my word.

i cant imagine what those two could muster up.
sounds like everyone is going all Tom Cruise on us lately

gonzogeorge said:
oh my word.

i cant imagine what those two could muster up.
sounds like everyone is going all Tom Cruise on us lately
At least they're not Scientologists. :)

Nothing worse than coming over all Tom Cruise. Or so the rumour mongers would insist ;)

David Icke...Member of Parliament

http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/

DAVID ICKE TO STAND IN 'BIG BROTHER' BY-ELECTION

He will stand under the title 'Big Brother - The Big Picture' after a tremendous response to the idea over the last few days.

He needs all the help you can give him physically and financially over the next three weeks up to the poll on July 10th because time is very tight.

David has no desire to join the web of lies, deceit and corruption in the British Parliament, and would never swear the obligatory 'allegiance' to the Queen to take his seat, anyway, but it is a wonderful opportunity to highlight the depth, scale and connections of the rapidly emerging - and global - Big Brother State that he has been warning about in his books for nearly two decades.

This is great! Haltemprice and Howden will never be so boring again!

It certainly would liven things up.

People might start to disbelieve him

I believe that this is the first time that, instead of a candidate being parachuted into a safe seat, a challenger has levitated his way in.

Icke certainly seems to be a glutton for punishment. Especially now that Kelvin MacKenzie has brown trousered it.

There are now 26 candidates standing. Press photographers are being warned to bring a wide angled lens to the declaration.

I just hope that the Monster Raving Loony Party candidate gets into the swing of things and dresses as a reptilian. A crocodile head would be the least that they could do.

Someone I'm loosely in touch with suggested that I look at www.edgemediatv.com.

:roll:

It would appear that David has found another outlet with a most challenging forum to boot.

I'm currently playing that Icke video.

Am I gripped? Er, no.

He comes across as a ranting bar-room bore. Loads of generalities, hints and inuendoes, but almost nothing of substance so far (over 30 minutes in... :roll: ).

Ah - apologies - there's a rogue '.' at the end of that URL.
Thanks for posting the correct one.

I was somewhat surprised at the bounds of logic (and not a little faith) that get us from ancient rulers of Sumer to David Davis prompting a by-election.

But I suppose that's precisely what the Shadow People want me to think.

Phew! I just finished following the whole thing...

Pick a conspiracy theory - any one - and it was shoe-horned in there somewhere.

It began to get more entertaining (but probably no more informative) in the last third. Certainly empassioned.

There was one interesting snippet I hadn't heard before, involving traffic wardens - you can pick it up at about 2h 5m in.

Icke's views on Lizard people is some of the best entertainment I've read.

Wouldn't suprise me If lizard people existed though, some of the royals facial features are lizard like.

I have Evangelicals in the family, so I grew up hearing "catch-all" conspiracy theories. You know, Satan is responsible for all the bad, God is responsible for all the good, and sometimes Satan is responsible for the good, if the good comes from someone or something the Evangelicals don't like (real mental aerobics there). (Dana Carvey was so accurate with his Church Lady impression - always made me laugh.)

But reading David Icke material online was my first experience in understanding what a "catch-all" conspiracy theory is, and how easy it is for a preacher/con-artist to connect everything back to his central point.

So, thank you David Icke for opening my eyes. Not to reptilians, but to a type of con - a con so big, that when it's successful, it can create and sustain religious sects if not entire religions. You're in the money, David, and how could you not be, when every earthquake, or election, or war, just proves your point?

Gwen_R said:
So, thank you David Icke for opening my eyes. Not to reptilians, but to a type of con - a con so big, that when it's successful, it can create and sustain religious sects if not entire religions. You're in the money, David, and how could you not be, when every earthquake, or election, or war, just proves your point?

Amen to that, sister. ;)

Back