• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Death Of Tamla Horsford

James_H

And I like to roam the land
I'm not black or American and to me this sounds like a tragedy, but something that can unfortunately happen if you get too drunk and high.

Racial tension is high in the US though, and the fact that this woman died as the only black person in a party full of white people in Georgia of all places is all it takes for some to claim murder and cover-up. Like, there's no way they could have all just been friends, right?

What Happened To Tamla Horsford?

Georgia wife and mother Tamla Horsford went to an adult sleepover party in Georgia’s notoriously racist Forsyth County on Nov 3, 2018. She never made it home. That is perhaps the only thing that anyone can definitively agree on in what has become a mystery gaining traction on social media.

Horsford, 40, a married mother of five, was found dead the next morning. Other attendees – all white – say that she died after a fall from the home’s deck while intoxicated. The final report, released by the Forsyth County sheriff’s office, concludes that Horsford’s injuries are consistent with a fall. But others are wondering how Horsford went unnoticed until 9 a.m. the next day and if the severity of her injuries indicates anything else may have happened.

Something I saw when I was in the US was the resentment among coloured people when one of them 'went white'.

Back