• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

deep heat (the heat rub not some pervy movie)

titch

Justified & Ancient
How come deep heat warms my back up nicely, but the fingers applying it seem immune?

What about when you scratch your bum afterwards?

The possibilities are endless. :lol:

Why isn't this a thing like an ice bucket challenge on the internet?

Bob Geldof and Bono could have started this off.

jimv1 said:
Bono's tried it. Listen to the opening bars of Elevation. It's the best explanation I can think of.

Capsaicin seems to be the ring-burner in question. It is used in creams for the bum - which seems a tad sadistic - but the medical reason is on this page. Confused

There's a legal limit here on the concentration of Capsaicin that can be put in creams, I forget right now if that is just for human use as I have a vague recollection of more potent versions being available for veterinary purposes.

I used to have a particularly masochistic friend who got a guy she knew in the US to send over and illegally potent Capsaicin cream that she used on her Geneva convention. :lol: Now that stuff had one hell of a kick to it. Come to think of it, there was this one time where we'd been testing it out, purely for scientific purposes of course, and the next morning it reactivated when I got on the treadmill in the gym... :oops: I think some must just have dried out rather than being absorbed.

stuneville said:
jimv1 said:
Bono's tried it. Listen to the opening bars of Elevation. It's the best explanation I can think of.

Just like the recording of when he came off of his bike. :twisted:

Excellent product. Most prisoners confessed within five minutes of the first application. Can recommend.

Yours,
Ali Muhabarakah,
Secret Police, Damascus

There are some real crackers on that page if you keep scrolling down.

Not since Steve McQueen entered the 'Towering Inferno' has a human object burnt so intensely.

Seconded.

You really can't argue with a sentence in brackets when your bollocks have turned maroon.

:rofl:

I've applied deep heat to my bits. I was due to participate in a fun run, was carrying one of my usual calf injuries and had applied some deep heat. I decided to go for a pee and was "handling the goods" when I realized I hadn't washed off the deep heat from my hands.

TBH it was no big deal, very warm, not pleasant but not bad either.

The Veet stuff scares the life out of me though.

Last edited:
TBH it was no big deal, very warm, not pleasant but not bad either.

That's only the residual amounts on your fingers though.

You could always try rubbing in a generous pea sized blob just to see how it compares. ;)

160 dollars???

Back