• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Delphinophilia: Sexual Encounters & Dropping Acid With Talking Dolphins

Sexual activity between dolphins and humans, although clearly weird, isn't that rare .. I don't keep a record of these interactions...
You ought to keep a record - you never know when you might need an alibi...

I've just done a quick, unsuccessful search but I think there was some stuff about human sex with dolphins on the weird sex thread. I have a memory of reading a blog a Californian man had written about his relatively regular assignations, in the shallows, with both male and female dolphins. I'm sure I got to the blog via this website.

Also because of reading this thread I searched "dolphin ejaculates" on youtube (saw it once on a documentary and I know it's pretty fierce) Anyway, I now feel dirty (and not in a good way) I had a relatively normal life till joining this forum, the things you make me read and watch:pop:.... you lot are bastards (shaking fist smiley)

I've just done a quick, unsuccessful search but I think there was some stuff about human sex with dolphins on the weird sex thread. I have a memory of reading a blog a Californian man had written about his relatively regular assignations, in the shallows, with both male and female dolphins. I'm sure I got to the blog via this website.
I remember there being a site about it in the late 90s, it was linked from a weird stuff website I used to look at.

I remember there being a site about it in the late 90s, it was linked from a weird stuff website I used to look at.
Because I'm nothing if not a dedicated researcher, I've found a copy of the site. http://www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html NSFW, it's about having sex with dolphins. And pretty gross.

PS, Douglas Adams' So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish was inspired by John Lilly (ketamine advocate's) dolphin communication experiments.

I don't think it is that unusual for people who go swimming with dolphins to find that the dolphins get a bit frisky. Wether you reciprocate is a different matter. It's called a blowhole for a reason.

Because I'm nothing if not a dedicated researcher, I've found a copy of the site. http://www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html NSFW, it's about having sex with dolphins. And pretty gross.

PS, Douglas Adams' So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish was inspired by John Lilly (ketamine advocate's) dolphin communication experiments.
So it's all about spotting the correct 'slits around the bits' to determine if you're a gay sexing up a dolphin or a vanilla .. I hope everyone's paying attention here .. James_H ..

:wtf: :pop::pop::pop::pop: that guy needs some serious help & quickly.

Now how the fuck do I scrub the above from my search history?

----------------------

So is anyone still waiting for their prince/ss?

It should be illegal to do it on porpoise.

The Dolphin House (45:32):

In 1965, Dr. John C. Lilly and Margaret Howe attempted to bridge the interspecies communication gap by teaching dolphins English. Their methods, as bizarre as the objective itself, has been the subject of fascination, ridicule, and hero worship ever since.

:wtf: :pop::pop::pop::pop: that guy needs some serious help & quickly.

Now how the fuck do I scrub the above from my search history?

----------------------

So is anyone still waiting for their prince/ss?
I'm going to resist searching. I want to be able to sleep tonight!

Back