• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Demons In Seattle: Keith Linder's Home(s) (Bothell WA)

So what you're saying is that you're now experiencing paranormal stuff in a new home? Wow.

Yes, I thought you'd moved.. so the poltergeist has followed you to your new residence & has become attached to you rather than resident in a set location. That's unusual. I wonder how this happened - it got a ride in the van when you moved?.

"So what you're saying is that you're now experiencing paranormal stuff in a new home? Wow"

the only constant that remains is the bed shakes, the bed vibrations, the poking and prodding while sleeping and the sheets being yanked off while sleeping. I only break out the voice recorder, and video cam when the bombardment is so extreme I can't sleep.

The often mention "Keith" both on voice recorder and on in my ear.

"Keith"

LINKS BELOW ARE NEW HOUSE

No one can't tell me the voice at 00:37 says "Keith"

Washington State Haunting - "Keith" EVP
00:12 new place of residence.

Summer 2016 - Female voice at 00:04 "Keith" Male voice at 1:31 "Keith"

***** OLD HOUSE
(VIDEO)
"Keith" EVP at 2:39. they say it several times but the 2:39 is the most clearest.

Move out Day of the Bothell House
Get ready for a series of "Keiths"
Over 30+ "Keith" counted while the movers moved my stuff.
34:14"Keith"35:45"Keith" (the spirits are in the Kitchen)35:58whisper "What Ever"36:08"Keith" and36:09"Keith"37:00interference noise.37:31"EVP"37:43"Keith" and "37:45" two voices are saying "Keith" now almost back to back. Could this be the attachment process?37:49electrical audio interference.37:58"Keith"38:03"Keith"38:09"KEITH !" the loudest "Keith" so far.38:30"Keith"40:14"Help Me" , breathing noises. whispers.40:50"EVP" GET READY HERE IT COMES.43:07"Keith"43:12"Keith" "43:18" Keith"43:25"Keith"43:33"Keith"43:36"Keith"43:41"Keith"43:46"Keith"43:49"Keith"43:53"Keith"43:55"Keith"43:58"Keith"44:09"Keith"44:12"Keith"44:18"Keith"44:22faint Keith.44:24faint "Keith"44:51"Yeah"45:00"whispering, and dialogue , chatting, whispers can be heard".46:16faint "Keith"46:37"Keith" faint.46:53"Keith" ??47:05"Watch Out!"47:15"Yeah"48:20"EVP"48:51"Keith"48:53"Yeah"48:57"Keith"49:00faint "Keith"49:12,49:14"Keith" weird noises at51:00and beyond.51:58"EVP?? Keith???" as i make rounds to lock the house up.53:50"Keith" a Keith is uttered even after I leave. and then at53:53a sudden "Keith" can be heard.54:39"Keith"

you'll be hard pressed to not to hear one "Keith" from the all the links I provided.

Why do these demons only say Keith? Why do you identify them as demons rather than poltergeists? Or are they the same thing?

I can only speculate as to why they say "Keith" keep in mind "Keith" is not the only thing we've caught them saying. Its by far the most uttered name from a series of other EVP names Ex. Ray, Patty, Becky, Don, and Randy. No Tina's as of yet. All from the old house. "Keith" as I listed above is from both old and new house.

Them uttering my name I believe for lack of a better word demonstrates a form of attachment. Either through interests, torment or an effort to relay a message, I'm not sure. Answers they give are pretty much all over the map.

Why do I call or use the word Demon and Poltergeist together? To me Poltergeist represents a Noisy "Noisy Ghost" a verb if you will. Poltergeist are all about making noise and creating discomfort. Demons do that and then some. The problem we're having with this Bothell house is, we cannot seem to narrow down root cause, although we have a few theories. We can't seem to pin point or categorize i.e. label these entities. There's elements of Poltergeist. There's elements of demonic activity. There's elements of intelligent haunting and to a small degree there are elements of residual haunting. It's all of the above right now. My theory is one of these categories or elements I should say gave rise to the others. Who summoned who is what I'm trying to find out.

The puzzle is which one.

The video I posted above of me moving out. Thats about a hour and half video, give or take. Notice how they started uttering "Keith" towards the end. Towards when the movers where done. Towards when I was securing the house and leaving. The "Keith" intensify, almost like a chant or send off. I think them saying "Keith" over and over and over again towards the end of that video is perhaps how they were able to follow me to the new place. Not all have followed me. Just these which I believe are 10 in number.

At Lorac61469
Come again?

Sharon Hill

The discoveries are made in real-time, on-site, very unpredictable. The forum and YouTube is just a means of sharing.
Both are free. Both make it easy to share. Deep dialogue, true discussion and possibly ascertaining root cause is done elsewhere and it is being done in several circles. Individuals are free to make of it what they will.

No one can be against sharing. After all this is a paranormal, unexplained forum. Lorac61469 please ask your question again? I'm afraid I didn't understand.

What I mean is...you've got all this motion recorded on a camera, right? You're in another room, correct? Did you see this movement on the monitors as it was happening? Or after while reviewing the footage? If you saw it as it was happening why didn't anyone go into the room and check the equipment?

The answer to that question is 50/50. Sometimes I would be at work and the motion cams would go off. Sometimes other teams would be monitoring the cams remotely and the cams go off. Cams will video tape or snap shot the instance of which they go off. Most motion cams were paired with a GoPro like device to capture the momement as well. Sometimes they cams would go off and we'd be in the other room ( always the Kitchen, etc )

Sometimes the room would be blocked off and sealed and we're monitoring from down stairs or a Hotel room, etc. The cams go off and the recording of commences. A few times we did respond right away to the cams going off, esp early on in some investigations. To be more specific to S.E.P approach. Steve and Don often would tape off the room, seal the room from entry, setup cams and we monitor the room in real-time, downstairs. The triggers would go off and we're looking into the room in real-time and of course nothing is there. What makes each trigger device and motion cam experiment unique is every motion cam/trigger device that goes off has startling EVPS tethered to it.

Here's one where Steve and Don, myself and Nick are setting up motion cams and triggers n the bathroom.
Noticeable voices begin at 1:31.
"Ray"
"Ray, Image Detector"
"Cable" "it’s the only way it can be powered like that"
"Go and Lift One of These"

Have we ever encountered a false positive? To be honest no. Not that I'm aware off. Steve and Don had their devices. I had mine. Both got triggered. We kept both well stocked with new batteries. Did we experience weird battery drainage ? Yes, that happened a lot. new batteries would be drained. Some cams got moved, turn around, unplugged, etc. With a thorough baseline for each experiment I cant remember any instance of a false-positive. Except to say sometimes the entities would trigger the devices so we could respond ( come running upstairs ). When we got upstairs they'd STOP RINGING. As we're leaving the devices would begin ringing again i.e. alarm going off. Which seemed to suggest they were either toying with us or they wanted us to stay upstairs.

I like the part where he gets really defensive about any questions and comments and then later asks for help by hardened skeptics to does his dirty work and review tape that he hasn't gotten to yet. Best advice would be to not attack the credibility of the people you are seeking help from.

The Bible-Throwing Poltergeist Terrorizing Keith Linder Has The Most Convincing EVP Recordings Captured On Tape

It's not always a problem to have ghosts living in your home. Some real life haunted houses are actually quite pleasant, as a mischievous ghost can help add character to an otherwise normal dwelling. After all, who among us is not exhilarated by the glimpse of a levitating lamp or a phantom knocking in the walls?

Unfortunately, the story of the Bothell home haunting is considerably more grim. The violent ghosts who terrorized Keith Linder were extremely aggressive, and made their presence known to anyone who entered the home in Bothell, WA. Starting around 2011, mysterious voices were caught on tape, and household objects would disappear, only to be found smoldering some time later. The happenings became so ruthless that Linder was eventually forced to move in 2016.

Eventually, the situation escalated to the point that TV crews, paranormal investigators, and scientific researchers were called in. People became desperate to hear Linder's story, and to capture concrete photographic evidence of a supernatural presence. It all may sound like a horror movie, but Linder's account of the haunting has never wavered.

Videos & Images Here:
https://www.ranker.com/list/bothell...7434&utm_campaign=bothell-home-haunting-facts

Last edited by a moderator:
Demons in Seattle. Apologies, but the association with that city throws up irresistable images of Frasier Crane and his family group doing a Scooby-Doo Gang thing, with Eddie the dog playing Scooby.... Frasier loudly trying to debunk and blaming the ghost on an externalised conflict between Id and Superego, or something Freudian; Niles speculating on it being an archetype from the Jungian subconsciousness; Daphne using that great no-nonsense Northern English exorcism "Oh, sod off, the whole bloody bunch of you". Martin, the hard-bitten ex-copper, loudly pointing out where it all seems like some damn punk kids trying to scare people, look at this, guys, it's a hoax. While Frasier is preparing some exquisite snacks from the best ingredients garnered from upmarket delis (Shaggy with pretentions and better dress sense), Roz Doyle is quietly freaking out, as something suggests she'd be most susceptible and open to influence. might it turn out to be Bulldog working another elaborate prank on the doc? Or else a real demon turns up and Frasier tries to psychoanalyse him... "Hmmm. Absent parent sydrome following your expulsion from Heaven. Also the conflicts generated by trying to match the unrealistic expectations your Father in heaven had of you. You know, it's literally true that you want to kill your Father..."

To which the demon says "Screw this, this is hell. I'm off."

https://www.bothell-reporter.com/life/the-haunting-of-hell-house-continues/

I'm the author.

The haunting of Hell House continues

Inside the research

The home has been investigated by a handful of teams. Notably, it was featured on “Ghost Adventures,” a Travel Channel reality show on which paranormal investigators peruse supposedly haunted properties. The show’s troupe, which stayed at the house overnight, couldn’t confirm whether the Bothell house was haunted. But separate investigations conducted by two other paranormal teams — one based in the United Kingdom, the other in the United States — did find evidence.

Last edited:
dismissive, speculative and wishful thinking on your part.

I'm the author.

attachment is of a lecture given in 2016 - Parapsychologist Steve Mera of the findings in the Bothell home. Lecture was in the UK,
full-lecture here

Attachments

• Steve.jpg
    Steve.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
In an effort to encourage meaningful debate :)

@Megadeth1977 please can you summarise why this is your view? it would be interesting to hear.

@macqdor when you include a picture or video, please can you give a line of explanation? Plenty of people won't click unless they know what they are getting in to, and often the included images aren't self explanatory.

ta!

Frides

Back