• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Denmark To Outlaw Sex With Animals

A friend of mine once told me that as a boy he knew a guy who had carefully cracked and egg into a beaker then commited onanism into it in the mistaken beliefe he could create a 'chicken man'.

It seems both illiberal and unnecessary. Or has someone set up a government funded counselling service for the victims? :twisted:

I don't suppose the animals can give consent to being killed and eaten either - will they be banning that as well?

The only animal botherers I've ever met were all in Tamworth, Staffordshire for some reason? a bloke called 'gonk' who was in a band called King Woderick and the Yoghurts who was infamous localy for having sex with a goat, a girl called Ellie who went round telling her friends that sex with animals was the way forward and a bloke called Kendo who tried to get me to watch a video of his wife with the family's Labrador. Tamworth's weird. :shock:

Many years ago a mate and I went into a pub in darkest Aberdeenshire. It was a pretty rough looking joint and as we were having a pint one of the locals came in and said "Have you heard aboot Norrie?"
There was a chorus of "nos" and he said "He's been arrested for ****ing a coo!"
The barman gave a resigned sigh and said "I told him he'd get caught again."
We just stood there unable to drink with beer running down our chins then we made our way to the door.
My mate said "If this was America we'd be hearing banjo music."

Back in the days of those awful contact magazines, the code for this was PL - Pet Lover. It didn't mean they liked animals in the conventional sense, anymore than WS mean they liked swimming. :lol:

Never met anyone in the flesh who would admit to this, and don't think I want to. Never knowingly known anyone who got busted for it either.

Maybe the guy who was rogering the horse was trying to create a centaur.

Back