• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Did Hitler Only Have One Ball?

WhistlingJack

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hitler had one ball: Official

Other not in Albert Hall, however

By Lester Haines

Posted in Bootnotes, 19th November 2008 11:19 GMT

It's official: Hitler really did have only one ball, confirming the suspicions of Brits who during WWII musically suggested* the Führer was a 'nad short of a full lunchbox.

That's according to the S*n, which says the fact was confirmed by German army medic Johan Jambor who saw an injured Hitler during the 1916 Battle of the Somme, minus one testicle.

Jambor - who died in 1985 - recounted the facts to priest Franciszek Pawlar in the 1960s, who in turn wrote the story down. Jambor's chum Blassius Hanczuch has now confirmed the account. He explained: “In 1916 they had their hardest fight in the Battle of the Somme. For several hours, Johan and his friends picked up injured soldiers. He remembers Hitler.

“They called him the ‘Screamer’. He was very noisy. Hitler was screaming ‘help, help’. His abdomen and legs were all in blood. Hitler was injured in the abdomen and lost one testicle. His first question to the doctor was: ‘Will I be able to have children?’.”

According to the S*n, records show Hitler did cop a groin injury on the Somme, and suggests a Soviet autopsy may have confirmed his monorchic state, or monotesticularity, or seminadity. ®

Bootnote

*Specifically, the popular ditty to the tune of Colonel Bogey runs: "Hitler has only got one ball, the other is in the Albert Hall. His mother, the dirty bugger, cut it off when he was small."

The Telegraph says this is an adaptation of the original, which claimed: "Göring has only got one ball, Hitler's [are] so very small, Himmler's so very similar, and Goebbels has no balls at all."

© Copyright 1998–2008

icon_addi2.gif

I remember the song as a school boy ... Hitler has only got one ball, the other is in the Albert Hall etc ... It was reported in 2008 that an old doctor's records had been unearthed that suggested this might have been true ... but then how would the British have know then to the point of making up a song if it's only come to light since '08 ? ... I'm leaning towards propaganda against Hitler, paperback novels also came out after the war having Hitler and Eva Braun indulging in 'water sports' etc ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -ball.html

Hitler's wounding at the Somme (and the fact the wound was in the upper thigh or groin) was documented in his military records. The basis for speculating he'd lost one or both testicles was therefore available all along. The 2008 incident merely provided documentary support (albeit no more than a third party reminiscence) for what had long been suspected.

Goering was shot in the 'leg' during the Beer Hall Putsch, which might also have helped the rumours along.

OneWingedBird said:
Goering was shot in the 'leg' during the Beer Hall Putsch, which might also have helped the rumours along.

Perhaps Goering lost the testicle in that incident, and propagated the rumour of Adolf's lost testicle to assuage his embarrassment.

Maybe I'm making all of this up but I seem to remember reading somewhere that it was a totally different military leader who only had one ball but that we just decided it was Hitler to make a good derisive song about him.

How many knackers did Mussolini have?

A quick google and we get the original version of the wartime ditty:

Göring has only got one ball
Hitler's [are] so very small
Himmler's so very similar
And Goebbels has no balls at all

It sounds like Goering's knacker attack was the birth of this urban legend :) Thanks Fort freaks :)

I think the matter was gone into in a television documentary many years ago, where the main topic was Was Hitler Gay? It was suggested these rumours may have been black propaganda but people are quite capable of producing their own two-fingered salutes to figures of authority and attacks on Hitler's virility do not need to have had any official source. :p

What I'd like to know is, where in the Albert Hall is the missing ball on display?

I have no particular information on Hitler's equipment, but I do believe there were questions over his sexual tastes. Didn't two of his lovers commit suicide?

CarlosTheDJ said:
"Hang on a minute......are you that Hitler?!"

**dives out of window**

LOL :lol: :lol:

"He seemed like such a nice, gentle man", said Vilma, 36, yesterday.

Didn't Colonel Bogey originally have lyrics going something like "Bollocks! To you one and all...!" and nothing to do with Hitler at all? I remember hearing a story about Bridge on the River Kwai and how the whistling of that tune had become very popular in America when the movie was released, so a record company asked the Brits for the lyrics so they could release a version. They, er, didn't bother in the end...

Time to revive this thread! But the story has changed again...
Adolf Hitler really did have only one ball, according to new medical report
Long-lost medical documents from Hitler's examination by a prison doctor when he was jailed after the failed Munich beer hall putsch reveal he had an undescended testicle, confirming the old song
By Justin Huggler in Berlin
7:27PM GMT 18 Dec 2015

It appears the notorious Second World War song may have been right all along. New evidence has emerged that Adolf Hitler may have suffered from an undescended testicle.

Ever since British soldiers started singing it to the tune of Colonel Bogey, debate has raged over whether there is any truth to the assertion that Hitler was missing a vital appendage.
Now a German historian claims to have discovered incontrovertible proof, in the form of medical records.

In 1923, Hitler was examined by a prison doctor after his arrest following the failure of his first attempt to seize power in the Munich Beer Hall Putsch.
The records of that examination clearly show that Hitler had an undescended testicle on the right side, according to Prof Peter Fleischmann of Erlangen-Nuremberg University.

On November 12, 1923, Hitler had to undergo the indignity of a medical examination on his arrival at Landsberg prison.
The records of that examination were long thought lost, until they surfaced at an auction in 2010.
They were promptly confiscated by the Bavarian government and have only now been properly studied.

Dr Josef Steiner Brin, the prison’s medical officer’s notes record “Adolf Hitler, artist, recently writer” as “healthy and strong” but suffering from “right-side cryptorchidism”.
Cryptorchidism is when the testicle fails to descend properly.
“The testicle was probably stunted,” Prof Fleischman said.

The new findings appear to contradict claims that Hitler lost a testicle to a shrapnel injury in the First World War.
In an account that was only discovered in 2008, Franciszek Pawlar, a Polish priest and amateur historian, claimed a German army medic who treated Hitler after the incident told him about the injury.

They also appear to contradict the account of Hitler’s childhood doctor, Eduard Bloch, who told American interrogators in 1943 the Fuhrer’s genitals were “completely normal”.
In very rare cases, cryptorchidism can develop later in life.
A practising Jew, Dr Bloch stayed in Austria under Hitler’s personal protection until 1940, when he emigrated to the US.

The Soviet autopsy carried out on Hitler’s remains in the Fuhrerbunker after the fall of Berlin found that one testicle was completely missing — although, curiously, it recorded the left testicle as absent. :rolleyes:

If Hitler did have an undescended testicle, it could explain why he had no children, as it is often linked to reduced fertility.
It would not necessarily have affected the Fuhrer’s sex life, as there is not generally a link to impotence.

The popular song emerged in 1939 and is thought to have been written by a publicist for the British Council, which was tasked with helping build propaganda that would damage the Nazis.
The commonly-recalled version is an adaptation of the original, which ran: "Göring has only got one ball, Hitler's [are] so very small, Himmler's so very similar, And Goebbels has no balls at all."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...testicle-according-to-new-medical-report.html

Oddly, I woke this morning with this story in my mind. I must have heard it on the radio while half-asleep...

You can almost understand why he was such an angry man all the time.

Hitler 'had tiny deformed penis' as well as just one testicle, historians claim
Hitler suffered from a condition called hypospadias which left him with an abnormally small manhood, according to historians Jonathan Mayo and Emma Craigie
By James Rothwell
12:04PM GMT 22 Feb 2016

It has long been suspected that Hitler's conquest of Europe was an attempt to compensate for a lack of potency elsewhere.
But the notorious playground rhyme about his testicles appears to have only told half the story, as a book claims the leader of the Third Reich had a micropenis.
Hitler suffered from a condition called hypospadias which left him with an abnormally small manhood, according to historians Jonathan Mayo and Emma Craigie.
In their book Hitler's Last Day: Minute by Minute, they say they have uncovered medical records which confirm the Fuhrer's embarrassing deformity.
The condition is so severe that sufferers have to urinate from a hole at the base of the shaft, instead of the tip.

etc...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ll-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html

Is this all an attempt to bring the bugger out of retirement to defend the slights to his virility? :oops:

Here are two additional articles from the same period which add more details about the findings and implications.

The Science Behind Hitler's Possible Micropenis
https://www.livescience.com/53818-hitler-micropenis.html

Hitler had micropenis, historians claim
https://www.sfgate.com/weird/article/Hitler-had-micropenis-historians-claim-6847169.php

"Some will say Hitler compensated for his underwhelming manhood by erupting into tantrums and invading Poland".

We've all been there.

Not defending Hitler or his small tinkle but why has this suddenly appeared now when Morell's notes have been pored over for years?

... Not defending Hitler or his small tinkle but why has this suddenly appeared now when Morell's notes have been pored over for years?

The authors of the 2015 book didn't exactly claim Hitler had a "micropenis." They claimed that Morell's notes indicated a diagnosis of hypospadias (urethra opening elsewhere than the tip of the penis). Hypospadias is a developmental penile disorder often - but not always - associated with reduced penis size.

One of the authors (Craigie) responded to clarify this point at the time and in light of critics' reviews:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/adolf-hitler-right-testicle-micropenis-a6889256.html

The authors of the 2015 book didn't exactly claim Hitler had a "micropenis." They claimed that Morell's notes indicated a diagnosis of hypospadias (urethra opening elsewhere than the tip of the penis). Hypospadias is a developmental penile disorder often - but not always - associated with reduced penis size.

One of the authors (Craigie) responded to clarify this point at the time and in light of critics' reviews:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/adolf-hitler-right-testicle-micropenis-a6889256.html

Let's hope the Russians release his charred penis so we can all stop worrying about it.

Last edited:

Morell didn't just give him stuff for his sex-drive though it was to keep him perky and on top of things. That article is terrible.

It was a playground rhyme that taught me that King George never never never shaved his nob. I know of no documentary evidence to contradict this detail of the late monarch's personal grooming regimen and therefore I am inclined to believe it.

Rule Britannia!
Two tanners make a bob.
King George never never never shaved his nob.

For the younger amongst you: the middle line means that 2 coins each worth 6 old pence are equivalent in value to a coin worth 12 old pence. Two sixpences make a shilling.

It was a playground rhyme that taught me that King George never never never shaved his nob. I know of no documentary evidence to contradict this detail of the late monarch's personal grooming regimen and therefore I am inclined to believe it.

Rule Britannia!
Two tanners make a bob.
King George never never never shaved his nob.

For the younger amongst you: the middle line means that 2 coins each worth 6 old pence are equivalent in value to a coin worth 12 old pence. Two sixpences make a shilling.

Ah, but which King George? -- six of them to date...

Back