• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Did Hitler Only Have One Ball?

PS. I should add that the war-time Music Hall song got the lyrics wrong too:

"Hitler has only got one ball
Göring has two, but very small.
Himmler has something sim'ler
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all."

But a more accurate lyric of "Göring had one shot off in the beer hall" (the Bürgerbräukeller putsch of 1923) probably wouldn't scan too well in the song.

There are medical reports that contradict Hitler's alleged monorchism.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS. I should add that the war-time Music Hall song got the lyrics wrong too:

Göring has two, but very small.
Himmler has something sim'ler
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all."

But a more accurate lyric of "Göring had one shot off in the beer hall" (the Bürgerbräukeller putsch of 1923) probably wouldn't scan too well in the song.
Yep, this is the version that I know. Poor old Goebbels.

This finding is discussed in the Hitler Channel Sky History thoroughly-researched and often bizarre documentary Hitler's Secret Sex Life which I've been watching on and off today.

He apparently had hypospadias, where the opening of the urethra (the tube that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body) is not located at the tip of the penis.

Other defects were described, including a missing testicle.
When I heard that I thought Yeah yeah yeah, very funny... :rolleyes:
It wasn't a joke though.

Hitler's forebears on both sides had lived in the same area of Austria since the 15th century. Inbreeding was rife. His older siblings were feeble and died in infancy.
He might have got off lightly. The rest of the world didn't.

It was a playground rhyme that taught me that King George never never never shaved his nob. I know of no documentary evidence to contradict this detail of the late monarch's personal grooming regimen and therefore I am inclined to believe it.

Rule Britannia!
Two tanners make a bob.
King George never never never shaved his nob.

For the younger amongst you: the middle line means that 2 coins each worth 6 old pence are equivalent in value to a coin worth 12 old pence. Two sixpences make a shilling.
In the song 'The night before Larry was stretched', an Irish folk song, there is the line, I'll scupper yer nob with me daddle'. In this instance, 'nob', means head . Could George's hirsute body part be his head?

In the song 'The night before Larry was stretched', an Irish folk song, there is the line, I'll scupper yer nob with me daddle'. In this instance, 'nob', means head . Could George's hirsute body part be his head?
I can remember this meaning of nob. One particular teacher would advise us to learn things by heart with the expression 'Get that in your nob!'
Or sometimes 'noggin'.

Besides which, men don't shave their penes.

There's also the term nobs, short for 'nobility', meaning 'posh people'.

Anyway, I've just spotted this floating around.

"I'll ask one more time gentlemen - is one of my balls in the Albert Hall?"

Attachments

• I'll ask one more time.jpg
    I'll ask one more time.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 11
The versions I recall go thus:
Goering's are really very small/The other is in The Albert Hall
Himmler has something sim-ler
But Goebbels has no balls at all."

Being very non-specific here - I knew a man who'd had one testicle crushed in a sports injury at school back in the early 1960s. He went on to have 3 children with 2 wives, and even a bout of adult mumps that affected the remaining walnut didn't do for his fertility as he then sired a 4th!

Last edited:
I was in school with a lad who had only the one bollock*; I was utterly fascinated and craved a proper viewing. He was careful to conceal it, in the changing-rooms!

His mono status was due to a surgical decision of the undescended-ball-type of the period. Do they still check for this? Has it gone the way of the nit-nurse? :thought:

*So far, he has not marched into Poland, or done anything world-troubling; he has had ample time.

Last edited:
I was in school with a lad who had only the one bollock*; I was utterly fascinated and craved a proper viewing. He was careful to conceal it, in the changing-rooms!

His mono status was due to a surgical decision of the undescended-ball-type of the period. Do they still check for this? Has it gone the way of the nit-nurse? :thought:

*So far as I know, he has not marched into Poland, or done anything world-shaking, so far. He has had ample time.
You have to have one ball AND a desire to paint landscapes and buildings and then get rejected in a typical core super-villain causing event.
Dig deep enough and we have to lay the blame for WWII on his art teacher for not pushing his talent and getting him into art school. If you’ve got a time machine, have a word with THAT guy.

Last edited:
Back