• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Did Mr. Belvedere Sit On His Testicles?

Ian Fleming propagated the myth that sumo wrestlers could suck their testicles up into their body for protection (they actually move them out of the danger zone manually and secure them with that loin cloth thing). "Tucking" is pushing the testicles up into the inguinal canal, with the associated bit, and securing them in place with tape and/or firm underwear, practised by some transgendered people, drag Queens and others to achieve a smooth undercarriage.

We are now entering the murky world of the undescended or partly descended testicle, and variations thereof.

I was at school with a lad who had a terrible - although not as bad as it could have been - accident while sliding down a flagpole in our local park. He had a bit of an argument with the cleat used for tying off the line towards the bottom of the pole.

He was - and for all I know still is - known as 'Twobags'.

It could have been worse. I know a chap who lost one of his pods in some accident, and now, to the whole world, he is known as "Womble"

Back