Did Twitter Troll Jacob Wohl Fake Death Threats Against Himself?

Looks like another case of making fake reports to the Police.

Jacob Wohl May Have Faked Terroristic Threats Against Himself
The fringe-right grifter allegedly threatened himself with a false Twitter account and then reported those posts to police.
By Andy Campbell

Twitter troll Jacob Wohl appears to have faked death threats against himself to inject drama into a documentary, which raises the possibility that he committed a crime when he filed a police report about those messages.
Wohl, a noted grifter who has spent the better part of this year live-streaming an Islamophobic harassment campaign against Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), published a short documentary on Tuesday that was apparently meant to support his conspiracy theories about the Minneapolis congresswoman. (Those theories, like Wohl’s many other lies, are unfounded and not worth repeating here.)

The documentary did cast new light on a report he filed with the Minneapolis Police Department on Feb. 23, in which he claimed that he and fellow fringe-right personality Ali Alexander were the victims of terroristic threats while they were in the city working on the video. In the documentary, he and Alexander go to the police station to provide evidence. The camera cuts to one of those alleged threats, written by a Twitter user called @Drakehomes612.

“I hope you fuckin know that if bump into you in Dinkytown or anywhere else in my city I’m going shoot you and shit on your fucking bodies,” the message reads. “Get that fuck out my city you piece of shit. Now.”
https://twitter.com/webster/status/1105686582827409408
The @Drakehomes612 account is one of several fake accounts created by Wohl to draw attention to himself, as journalist Tony Webster first pointed out. Those accounts had been surfaced by NBC News’ Ben Collins in late February and led to Wohl getting banned from Twitter.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jaco...cid=newsltushpmgnews__TheMorningEmail__031419

James_H

And I like to roam the land

Ogdred Weary

Cosmically Triggered
It is my contention that all persons whom I dislike the look of or whom have the temerity to disagree with my worldview are faking any offences committed against them, in particular those whom "appear" to have been dismembered or riddled with bullets.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Can l be the first to christen such alleged behaviour “Smolletting”?

maximus otter
He's pleading not guilty and hasn't been convicted yet .. after he's convicted, 'Smolleting' it is. I reckon he was involved in something more shady than just a fake beating claim, I think he was involved in something illegal with those two bad boys, pissed them off somehow and that's why they gave him a kicking. The truth will out either way.