• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Digital Access To FT Through December 2022 (For Print Subscribers)

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Coincidentally, after reading about Nightman Cometh's subscription woes in the Subscription Problems thread:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/subscription-problems.14087/

... I checked my email and found this notice from the FT publishers. Owing to the risk of a postal strike, they're extending digital access to all print subscribers through December 2022. This requires obtaining and using an FT app and registering with your Customer ID.

Here's what the message said and how they illustrated the procedure for getting this limited-time access ...

As you may be aware, there is a Royal Mail strike taking place on selected days in December.

We are doing all we can to ensure you get your copies on time, but due to the disruption in services, we at Diamond Publishing Limited would like to assure you that you can still get access to your favourite magazine without any delay. We are pleased to provide all our print subscribers with complimentary access to Fortean Times for the rest of December 2022 via the digital app.

To download the app, simply search for Fortean Times Magazine App in your app store on your mobile or tablet device. You will then be required to use your email address which you used to purchase your subscription and your Customer ID which is at the top of this email in order to access the app.

mail.jpeg

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Customer Services on +44 (0) 20 8752 8195 or email us at: [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Yours sincerely,

The Fortean Times Team

As far as digital subs go, I can recommend the digital version via the "Zinio" app. I've used it on several platforms with no issues.

Back