• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Do reptilians work in YOUR Post Office?

Do Reptilians work at your Post Office?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I couldn't care less

• Total voters

Graylien

As if!
Two women go into a post office to send a package, then freak out the counter-hand by telling her it contains an "experimental healing device". Then they visit a grocery store, where the manager seems rather anxious to get rid of them after they point at his trousers and start laughing like hyenas. Later, they see a bunch of teenagers talking on their mobile phones.

Doesn't sound particularily exciting, but if you're the kind who sees Reptilians everywhere (even working at Wal Mart), then even a mundane shopping trip becomes a thrilling game of cat and mouse with our alien overlords. Check out Lilly Sovereign-Spirit and Carol Croft Fish for Tail in Las Vegas and be sure to use the breathing technique next time you're waiting in line at the Post Office

Yes absolutely. I used to work in a Post Office and I can confirm that I am in fact an evil reptilian shape-shifter. I will be taking over the world at some point. Any day now in fact. Resistance is of course, futile.:D

Neat site! However...

graylien said:
Doesn't sound particularily exciting, but if you're the kind who sees Reptilians everywhere (even working at Wal Mart), then even a mundane shopping trip becomes a thrilling game of cat and mouse with our alien overlords.

Reptillian Overlords bent on enslaving the human race as part of their evil scheme don't work at Wal-Mart, they own it. Seriously. Except for possibly the reptillian part, which is more likely to be an apt metaphor rather than the literal truth.

It would explain why alot of my mail has gone missing - they're after me! Arrrrrrrrrgh.....!

I'm afraid too many people are waaaaaaay ahead of you - myself included ;)

Wasn't the "Post Office employees are aliens" used in Men In Black 2? :)

Excellent documentary that wasn't it?;)
JerryB said:
I'm afraid too many people are waaaaaaay ahead of you - myself included ;)
Well actually, that is just what the Masons would have you believe by controlling your mind with er, your microwave I think? Of course.

I think the poll's wording is a bit misleading; afaik very few people actually work at Canada Post. :rolleyes:

The Post Office... i'm not so sure. BUT I know the woman who works in the scap-booking shop in B*******D, S****H A*******A is reptoidinal! ;)

Yes, yes, they are all reptilians. And yet they have the cheek to stare at me! Me, wearing my tinfoil hat, my sandals and socks and nothing else, to protect myself from their reptoid rays. How dare they. :mad:

I for one welcome our evil reptilian overlords...

:D

That may only seem relevant if you've read Slashdot:http://slashdot.org/

I thought it was a Simpsons' reference.

It probably is - but I've seen it done to death on Slashdot, along with other references that have also been repeated ad nauseam (e.g. 'Imagine a Beowulf cluster of these...' and 'In Soviet Russia...').

Well, "In Soviet Russia..." was Yakov Smirnov's schtick. (Never seen him myself, but he gets referenced a lot.)

Don't know about the other one.

I'm starting to think no one works in my local post offices. The state of the mail round here is terrible.

I'm all for recruiting some reptilians, they'll probably work a damn site harder :blah:

Keyser Soze said:
Yes, yes, they are all reptilians. And yet they have the cheek to stare at me! Me, wearing my tinfoil hat, my sandals and socks and nothing else, to protect myself from their reptoid rays. How dare they. :mad:

dont forget the closed eyes, heavy breathing, and repeating of the word "YAHWEH" aka the anti reptilian breathing technique

lenny said:
dont forget the closed eyes, heavy breathing, and repeating of the word "YAHWEH" aka the anti reptilian breathing technique
I do that telepathically, but very loud.;)

Andromedan Council to Evict Reptilians!!

The Reptilians: Who Are They Really?

A Tall Man and a bunch of dwarves wearing cloaks? Sounds like Angus Scrimm up to his old tricks again.

Anyway, according to this page "The Andromedan Council has ordered all extraterrestrial presences on the planet, in the planet, and on the moon to be completely out of our space. They want everything that's ET, benevolent or not, off the planet. This will be very interesting since there are over 1,833 reptilians living in our planet and over 18,000 grays living underground and on the moon. The council would like to see how we will live with each other when we are not being manipulated by ETs, as we have been for the last 5,723 years."

Looks like the Post Office is going to be a bit short-staffed.

(And incidentally, what does he mean by 'over 1,833 reptilians'? 1.834 reptilians, perhaps?)

Who are the 'Andromedan Council', and where do all these numbers come from?

Hi

so is it the reptilians who nick all the copies of Fortean Times that go missing?

If so I suspect my local sorting office is full of 'em.

Mal f

(whose copy of FT189 has gone "missing"!)

Know your aliens

The Andromedan Council seem to be a similar racket to the Ashtar Command. According to Alex Collier, who would appear to be their chief representative on Earth, they are a "group of beings from 139 different star systems that come together and discuss what is going on in the galaxy."

You can find a few examples of their wisdom, along with an important message from King Lizard, here: Channeled messages from the Andromedans

A who's who of alien races may be found at Known Types of Aliens and Races , though I question their definition of dwarves, described as. "Diminutive humans who have allegedly been encountered in or near caverns in various parts of the world, including northern California and the south-eastern Arizona region." I've encountered dwarves in all kinds of places - not just in caverns or California.

That makes those 'Dwarfs' (sic) (as that site descibes them) alot like Shaver's Deros (a fictional race). One can read between the lines at such sites and see a pretty strong sci-fi influence IMHO.

I dont know about reptilians, but I had 3 deliveries at home yesterday - whats that all about!

Dirtybob said:
I dont know about reptilians, but I had 3 deliveries at home yesterday - whats that all about!
:eek: It means they are on to you. I'd tinfoil the letter box just to be sure..

Back