• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Doctors Advise: Do Not Put Frozen Potatoes In Your Anus

How would you feel about a frozen potato in the anus?

• Been there, done that, got the stetch-marks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd prefer a grapefruit.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Doctors are warning people not to put frozen potatoes in their anus
February 24th 2020
LIFESTYLE
by: Emma Guinness

Doctors have issued a warning against putting frozen potatoes in your anus.

This comes as an increasing number of hemorrhoid sufferers have reportedly taken to the internet to seek alternative solutions to their problem instead of consulting doctors.

Now, it has emerged that an altogether unusual solution is being touted online: that inserting frozen potatoes into your anus for 30 minutes is the answer.

Per Wales Online, one article claims: "Here's what you need to do: Peel a raw potato and cut into thin slices, like you do it for French fries.

"Put the slices into the freezer and wait until they are frozen.

"Insert the frozen potato slice in your anus and leave it inside for 30 seconds.

Repeat the process for three to five days.

The next three to five days leave the slice inside for 30 seconds more each time."

Explanation in full article:
https://vt.co/lifestyle/doctors-are-warning-people-not-to-put-frozen-potatoes-in-their-anus/

I was going to post this on one of the various advertising threads, but by chance I just saw this and thought of how you cook potatoes on a campfire... Shape's a bit off, mind you.

f82m7apjggj41.jpg

Doctors are warning people not to put frozen potatoes in their anus
February 24th 2020
LIFESTYLE
by: Emma Guinness

Doctors have issued a warning against putting frozen potatoes in your anus.

This comes as an increasing number of hemorrhoid sufferers have reportedly taken to the internet to seek alternative solutions to their problem instead of consulting doctors.

Now, it has emerged that an altogether unusual solution is being touted online: that inserting frozen potatoes into your anus for 30 minutes is the answer.

Per Wales Online, one article claims: "Here's what you need to do: Peel a raw potato and cut into thin slices, like you do it for French fries.

"Insert the frozen potato slice in your anus and leave it inside for 30 seconds.

Repeat the process for three to five days.

The next three to five days leave the slice inside for 30 seconds more each time."

Explanation in full article:
https://vt.co/lifestyle/doctors-are-warning-people-not-to-put-frozen-potatoes-in-their-anus/
Is it ok for you to put frozen potatoes in other peoples anus, am asking for a friend.

Before potatoes were introduced to the Old World radishes could be deployed this way
Rhaphanidosis is the act of inserting the root of a plant of the genus Raphanus (commonly known as a radish) into the anus. It is mentioned by Aristophanes as a punishment for adultery in Classical Athens in the fifth and fourth century BC. It is also allegedly a punishment for other sex-related crimes, such as promiscuity and homosexuality. Later classical references to the punishment include Catullus 15 where percurrent raphanique mugilesque (both radishes and mullets will run you through) is threatened against those who cast lascivious eyes on the poet's boyfriend.

*Now must delete search history*

My very ex-husband, decades ago, was advised to put frozen peas on his inflamed posterior. Luckily I advised him to use a plastic bag to contain them, just as he was about to pour icy legumes directly on his 'farmers' :)

"Here's what you need to do: Peel a raw potato and cut into thin slices, like you do it for French fries.

There's surely a missing step here: shouldn't the slices be tapered, at least a little?

So it's only a slice you insert, not the whole thing. That's much more reasonable.
I know that we had a discussion on ice dildos somewhere on this site (made by freezing water filled condoms).

And I remember the Romans using peeled ginger root as a punishment instead of radish. (Did Roman's have ginger?)

Back