• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Does Anyone Here Have Psychic Abilities?

No, but she meant Psychic abilities Myth - that’s what she reckoned I had. I became quite friendly with her as time rolled on, but she never really spoke to me about it again for some reason. She did ask if I wanted a reading once, but I turned her down - I sorta regret that now.

No, but she meant Psychic abilities Myth - that’s what she reckoned I had. I became quite friendly with her as time rolled on, but she never really spoke to me about it again for some reason. She did ask if I wanted a reading once, but I turned her down - I sorta regret that now.
I did get a reading from a psychic years ago. She told me out of the blue (i.e., I didn't ask any questions or prompt her) that I had huge psychic abilities and could become a trance medium (I forget the exact term she used - 'transformational' or something similar). I have no desire to become a medium or anything like that - and I have a healthy amount of scepticism about it. All I do know is that I have experienced a few occasions where it seems like I have been able to involuntarily transmit my thoughts to other people (telepathy, or something like it).

Back