• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dolls?

Scarily realistic.

Now those are spooky. Not just Uncanny Valley but Uncanny Grand Canyon.

Looking at the second image again, I noticed a cool small detail...on the desk is a model of the Holy Lance/Spear of Destiny/Lance of Longinus.
:cool:

Mythopoeika,

..He's straight out of the cast of Gattaca...

Great film. but it was months before it suddenly clicked why GATTACA was so named.

INT21

I Saw Gattaca tonight, I'd completely forgotten how the plot of the film developed so I really enjoyed it again (kind of like for the first time). We had a discussion about genetics before and after the film, led by David McConnell,Professor of Genetics at Trinity College Dublin.

Prince Harry is known to like dressing up in Nazi regalia. Perhaps me would like one of these dolls.

INT21

Prince Harry is known to like dressing up in Nazi regalia. Perhaps me would like one of these dolls.

INT21
He only did it the once, AFAIK.

...Indeed. When he was a young lad, going to a fancy dress party...

You mean when he was a young member of the British Royal family. Highly educated in the history of our nation. And from a family historically connected to Germany.

He really should have known better. Or someone should have pointed out the problem.

INT21

He really should have known better. Or someone should have pointed out the problem.

Yeah! Celebs wearing outfits that refer to tyrannical, murdering terrorist regimes: Appalling! (Unless they're fashionable tyrannical, murdering terrorist regimes, obv!):

enhanced-12304-1412618386-8.jpg

(Available from amazon.uk at time of writing...)

maximus otter

Maybe I'll go for a Robert E Lee. (Not available in certain States).

INT21

I sense we are coming very close to a (probably) taboo logical extension to this subject.

I'm just waiting for some one to dare make the connections.

(It won't be me, too chicken)

INT21

I sense we are coming very close to a (probably) taboo logical extension to this subject.

I'm just waiting for some one to dare make the connections.

(It won't be me, too chicken)

INT21
Go on! Tell us! I want to know if you're thinking what I'm thinking...

No sir! That I dare not do.

Odd coincidence.

I was watching a program on dolls of a different kind a few days ago. And I wondered 'if these things came with speech, could one choose the language, or the accent ?

The Barbie doll was very popular with kids. maybe the .....

No, not going there.

INT21:dsist:

I wondered 'if these things came with speech, could one choose the language, or the accent ?

In the programme I saw, 'she' was given a friendly Scots accent. When a man attempted a test conversation with 'her', 'she' constantly turned the talk around to sex.

Something like 'Hi, you have pretty hair.' 'Thank you. Would you like me to watch you masturbate?'

Highly erotic! The bloke was laughing his head off.

maximus otter

I approve. Any woman who doesn’t enjoy watching me masturbate shouldn’t have sat next to me on the bus.

So that's how you always manage to get a seat on your own.

INT21

..I approve. Any woman who doesn’t enjoy watching me masturbate shouldn’t have sat next to me on the bus...

I know a friend who tried that technique.

It worked until the time a nice young boy scout sat down beside him and said ' It's bob a job day, can I give you a hand with that'.

He now walks to work.

INT21

Inspired by MrRing's post on the new haunted object museum in Vegas, I've just found this episode of Ghost Adventures studying Annabelle ... great spooky camp drama, sorry if this has already been posted ..

Back