Donald Trump's Two-Handed Drinking & Other Health Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

uair01

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Now even WIRED is writing about it. (My guess now: this will peak soon and die out quickly, unless we see more dramatic mishaps.)

No, You Don't Need to See President Trump's Medical Records
https://www.wired.com/story/no-you-...ial&utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=facebook

AT A SPEECH at the US Military Academy last weekend, President Donald Trump appeared lethargic and occasionally slurred words. He seemed to have difficulty lifting a glass of water to his lips, and apparently shuffled slowly down a ramp leading away from his dais.

The images caught fire on social media and in the press. What might have been a nothingburger for any other elderly, overweight gentleman a day shy of his 74th birthday turned into a news peg—and for renewed demands that the president release results from a comprehensive physical examination, including a neurological assessment to determine if he had motor or cognitive disabilities.

kamalktk

Antediluvian
Reaction score
His standing has also drawn attention.

EDuEmqXXsAAiNOw.jpg

EDuEmqXXoAEhKOs-1.jpg

uair01

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I have no opinion but the speculation is classic. A very good example:

Trump's Walter Reed trip today has the cover story of him seeing wounded warriors.
Watch the clock. Is it a 5 minute photo op that hides a 45 minute MRI/PET scan? Multiple scans over time confirm a precise diagnosis. Yes, there are ways he could be talked in to getting this done.

This “mercy mission” to wounded vets doesn’t come close to passing the smell test. Trump is going there for another, secret medical reason, that’s obvious.

Trump in Walter Reed hospital?. And just after the signing of Roger Stone's commutation?.
Perhaps the blackmailing message that Stone's lawyer published in Twitter -- that provoked a serious shock to the already impaired brain of Trump.

Walter Reed's visitation policy tells us he's not there to visit.
"Visitors over the age of 65 are strongly discouraged due to the increased risk of severe COVID-19 infection."
"Visitation is limited to one visitor per patient at a time."

The moment I heard that he was going to Walter Reed, to visit troops, two thoughts: 1.After the deal he made with Russia, no troops/families want to see him, and 2. that it was a cover for another exam.

Taking care of business before he resigns. Commute Roger Stone, check, pardon Michael Flynn, check that soon, discuss pardon with Pence, check, go to Walter Reed to get final diagnosis, check, set things up with Putin, check. Request prime time address with media, check. Resign.

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
So then why bother spending money on his re-election campaign?
Not that I care.

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score
So then why bother spending money on his re-election campaign?
Not that I care.
He wants attention? Not that I care either, nor am I expressing a political opinion/fact/theory/etc...

marksourbutts

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
His standing has also drawn attention.

View attachment 27432

View attachment 27433
Looks like he has a back problem to me.

I am currently still recovering from multiple back operations I've had over the last 18 months to repair a spinal stenosis. Whilst my flexibility and strength have returned, I still can't stand up straight for prolonged periods of time due to muscle wastage over a prolonged period of time and on occasion I find myself leaning forward just like trump. Not sure my arms rest like that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.