Don't Stick Ice Lollies Up Your Fanny

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
The nearest I even came to this ice lolly business was when one day I was walking downstairs and something gave way in one of my knees. I sat in the steps for an hour with a bag of frozen peas held against the knee.
It was agony.
We used to have a bag of frozen peas in the freezer that was only ever used for soothing aches/stresses/pulls/tears/growing old etc. After being frozen and thawed dozens/hundreds/thousands of time Lord knows what they'd have been like to eat. These days we use some weird blue plastic gel for the same purpose - as just about all my joints seem to be slowly falling apart. (But growing old is at least better than the alternative!!!)

Cochise

Never give up, never surrender
Reaction score
This has probably been mentioned before, I haven't read the whole thread, but the fundamental difference between the UK and US definitions of the world 'Fanny' can lead to a lot of entertainment.
:wink2:

Tribble

Killjoy Boffin
Reaction score
This has probably been mentioned before, I haven't read the whole thread, but the fundamental difference between the UK and US definitions of the world 'Fanny' can lead to a lot of entertainment.
:wink2:

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
Oh good grief , nobody's going to issue a warning not to stick an ice lolly up your bottom - that's just .. weird.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Reaction score
Oh good grief , nobody's going to issue a warning not to stick an ice lolly up your bottom - that's just .. weird.
It would take a lot of grim determination, too.