• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Don't Stick Ice Lollies Up Your Fanny

The nearest I even came to this ice lolly business was when one day I was walking downstairs and something gave way in one of my knees. I sat in the steps for an hour with a bag of frozen peas held against the knee.
It was agony.
We used to have a bag of frozen peas in the freezer that was only ever used for soothing aches/stresses/pulls/tears/growing old etc. After being frozen and thawed dozens/hundreds/thousands of time Lord knows what they'd have been like to eat. These days we use some weird blue plastic gel for the same purpose - as just about all my joints seem to be slowly falling apart. (But growing old is at least better than the alternative!!!)

This has probably been mentioned before, I haven't read the whole thread, but the fundamental difference between the UK and US definitions of the world 'Fanny' can lead to a lot of entertainment.
:wink2:

This has probably been mentioned before, I haven't read the whole thread, but the fundamental difference between the UK and US definitions of the world 'Fanny' can lead to a lot of entertainment.
:wink2:
b116bce8a6dfb277dedb6a1038b6e1d1_400x400.jpeg

Oh good grief , nobody's going to issue a warning not to stick an ice lolly up your bottom - that's just .. weird.

It would take a lot of grim determination, too.
Um, it would also take grim determination to insert icy anything up the other orifice too!

Back