• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Double & Triple Yolkers

Hmmm, yep, that's what my ex used to call a "double-yolker", when she would erm, "keep working" on the job in hand until she crashed the yoghurt truck again, without me having to take a little breather inbetween (or, nowadays, a little sleep and possibly some of Bongo Bill's Banjo Pills). There was one memorable "triple-yolker" after which she had to phone her best friend to brag, whilst I gingerly folded my red-raw porridge gun away. Ooh, it was sore for a while...
And that's just how it keeps happening .. and they never believe us ,,

Hmmm, yep, that's what my ex used to call a "double-yolker", when she would erm, "keep working" on the job in hand until she crashed the yoghurt truck again, without me having to take a little breather inbetween (or, nowadays, a little sleep and possibly some of Bongo Bill's Banjo Pills). There was one memorable "triple-yolker" after which she had to phone her best friend to brag, whilst I gingerly folded my red-raw porridge gun away. Ooh, it was sore for a while...

Are you the new presenter of The Great British Bake Off?

Every thread deserves a tune etc etc .. we've got 22 eggs left to eat and counting. Constipation here we come ..

No. I can tell just by looking at that. It's nasty.
Rotten? Yes.

Hang on, you're slagging them but you haven't tried one?

They taste very, very...er..."eggy"...and a little sulphorous...it's much like a very, very eggy egg. Hard to describe. They're pretty strong so you usually eat with rice porridge (congee) so you're only getting a little bit with more blander porridge. I have to be honest though there are nowhere near as bad as you might imagine.

Very eggy eggs doesn't sound that bad to be honest..

How to prep a blow fish (Fugu) in Japan .. if you get it wrong, your guests are dead .. this skill takes 7 years of intense training, about 35 people die a year when amateurs have a go .. ironically, to buy this dish in a restaurant also costs about £35 ...

*posted in the wrong thread by accident sorry*

Last edited:
Back