Dowsing & The Cosmic Prankster

pixelprince

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
In the eighties I lived in a flat with my girlfriend. We'd have friends round and have all sorts of discussions ('those were the days my friends'). One particular day the topic was dowsing and we decided to experiment. Using a swiftly manufactured pendulum we embarked on an afternoon of horse-racing prediction. We had spectacular success clearly predicting the outcomes of three consecutive races; so we decided to place a bet on the next one. Freaky thing is - one of the runners in the next race was called DOWSING. The cosmic prankster had his laugh when he made the pendulum indicate another horse, on which we placed our bets (despite the synchronicity screaming at us to back Dowsing). Of course our dowsed horse lost and DOWSING won :?

J_Frank_Parnell

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
sounds about right!

money and psychic matters are odd bedfellows i reckon. perhaps u weren't meant to financially profit from your gift. did it put u off dowsing, horse racing and both combined?

perhaps if u'd promised to give your winnings to a noble charity (such as my current acount), you'd have picked the winner.

michelleeb1970

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I once had a day full of coincidences. For example, I briefly caught a glimpse of a magazine which had its story on the front cover 'I lost 2 and a half stone while working in a fish and a chip shop!'. An hour later I was flicking through a paper to see an article 'Girl who lost 2 and a half stone while working in a chip shop dies of eating disorder'. ( I don't know if it as the same girl). In fact, the day was so packed with odd coincidences that I decided to buy a lottery tickt. I chose Lucky Dip so it randomly chose my numbers.

When I saw them, I knew I was on a sure thing..each number was the sum of the two previous numbers AND they had the number 6 in common somehow. I felt sure that with such a coincidence full day AND a coincidence full lottery ticket, that it would all add up to something significant. For the first time in years I sat down to watch the lottery.

And the numbers were significant - cos not one of the damn numbers came up!

That's the cosmic joker for you...it'll make your life wierd and interesting, but it'll never let win you money if you try to.