• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dr Emoto & Water Consciousness

A variant on homeopathy, which uses water supposedly imprinted with the signatures of various substances?

I just wonder how much selection is going on here. Still, the crystals are beautiful and a joy in themselves. :)

To some degree we can all agree that thought, intention and feeling alters our environment. I mean, walking down the street bruskly with a scowl is not inviting!

I'm not sure if the good Doctor isn't a hoaxer, or even if he isn't, what practical implications his work might have. It did give me pause, though. Sorry the link was for some movie trailer. There must be better information out there for the less sedentary to uncover.

There's an interesting article that mentions Emoto at Phenomena magazine. I recall reading about Dr Emoto on one of Randi's commentaries ages ago (that's how I stumbled on this via a search) and I'm sure I've also seen the good Doctor on UK TV a few years ago.

Back