• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dr. Sebi, Big Pharma & The Nipsey Hussle Murder

Victory

Justified & Ancient
Dr Sebi was an alternative health practitioner who claimed he could cure AIDS through a herbal remedies and vegan diet.
He died in August 2016.
His death was greeted by scepticism by some online, who claimed "Big Pharma" were out to get him.
This evening in Los Angeles, Recording artist artist Nipsey Hussle was gunned down and murdered.
At the time of his death he was working on a documentary (along with fellow Recording artist T.I.) about Dr. Sebi

Within 20 minutes of his death Twitter was trending Dr. Sebi was trending on Twitter, with theories that Nispy Hussle was murdered by "Big Pharma" because of forthcoming revelations in the documentary.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Sebij.jpg
    Sebij.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 11
  • sebij2.jpg
    sebij2.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
As the current fad among soap-dodging shitsmears activists is to preface with the descriptor Big any entity they want to discredit, may l suggest that they look into fitting up Big Narstie for this hit?

Rrrasta business!

maximus otter

As the current fad among soap-dodging shitsmears activists is to preface with the descriptor Big any entity they want to discredit, may l suggest that they look into fitting up Big Narstie for this hit?

Rrrasta business!

maximus otter

Why the fucking vitriol all the time? Yes, we know you have utter contempt for anyone outside of your little bubble. but ffs do you have to bring it here all the time? It's fucking depressing and unnecessary.

I don't want to block you as you've posted some awesome stuff over the years and I'd miss out. Just accept we know who you hate and it isn't necessary to have a dig at those groups all the time. It must be exhausting for you.

a) Man dies, aged 82, after weeks in a Honduran prison on money-laundering charges.

b) Rapper, former gang member, is shot.

Frankly, l think that conspiracy theorists are trying to make bricks without straw here.

maximus otter
thanks for the links , i don't trust big pharma ..... i think if they feel threatened or someone came up with a cure for say cancer or whatever i think they'd try to buy / pay someone off to keep quiet & if that didn't work ...i think they would kill them . big pharma doesn't want to cure your disease .... they just want you to keep taking their drugs while they rake in billions yearly , do you really believe that big pharma is concerned with curing you ? i have news for ya .... curing diseases isn't lucrative for pharma companies . what is lucrative are drug patents

Back