• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dream Stones

ForteanHerald143

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Some gemstones are notable for their energies having to do with dreams, such as promoting lucid dreaming, assisting in a restful sleep, increasing vividness or memory, etc.

This is for all of you who want the quick and easy answer of how to aid dream recall, depth of dreams, and lucid dreaming.

Take a stone from the list below, that you are drawn to and ask it to aid your visions and recall. Place the stone under your pillow and see what happens!

For a more in depth approach every night before you go to bed, hold the stone in your left hand and ask your stone to aid you in your dreaming.

Ask for increased dream recall, lucid dreaming, astral travel, and guidance in your dreams. Thank your stone for undertaking the task of dream guardian for you.

The stone will keep you safe in the dream realms, moving towards your highest purpose, and the knowledge that your higher self wants to share with you.

Or ask for assistance on one of the dream projects for The National Dream Center.

The stone will act as a conduit to bring their higher wisdoms to you. You can use any stone for this exercise. Always say the thank you out loud.

There is more power in vibration of the human voice than is currently recognized by modern science.
The following is a compiled list of dream stones that will work while you sleep – Sweet Dreams!
Apatite (blue) for lucid dreaming

Kyanite (the blue variety} enhances intuition, communication, creativity, meditation, and dream recall.

Scolesite helps one to realize subtle messages from the inner self and from higher sources – enhances dream state, promotes dream recall, lucid dreaming and restful sleep.

Agate in ancient times, agates with banded colors was placed at the head of a sleeper to give rich and varied dreams.

Malachite emotionally, malachite stimulates inner imagery, making dreams, imagination and memories more alive and real.

Labradorite is a power stone, allowing you to see through illusions and determine the actual form of your dreams and goals. Good for daydreaming.

Dioptase encourages vivid dreams.

Chrysoprase helps to make conscious what was unconscious. It strengthens the workings of insight and the higher consciousness.

Danburite it opens the third eye and promotes lucid dreaming.

Amethyst it is used for dream recall, it will also aid in deepening dreams as well.

Ametrine will aid you in accessing your higher wisdom in the dream realms.

Azurite it will aid you in opening up to the intuitive potentials of your dreams. This is an excellent stone for use with dream work, and is recommended as one of the top stones to choose if you don’t already have one picked out.

Quartz (clear type) it is especially beneficial for use in dream work to amplify the vividity of your dreams and the recollection of your dreams upon awakening.

Clear quartz is easily programmed for any purpose, and can be programmed to work as a dream stone by (Say out loud 3 times what it is you want to know or understand.

Then by envisioning a white light surrounding the stone, and emanating from within it sealing the crystal with your intention .

The new vibrations are now stored in the crystal. The dream program will stay until you clear the crystal .
Moldavite is a powerful stone of transformation.

If you want to do some serious dream work, use Moldavite in conjunction with any of the stones listed above.

Moldavite can change your life, by working with it in your dream work, it will help you to facilitate faster growth in any area you are focused on, whether dream recall, lucid dreaming, or astral travel.

Chrysocolla this bright green rock induces prophetic dreaming and can even induce soothsaying trances.

Emerald the bright green stone makes your dreams more vivid.

Brown Jasper or Picture Jasper is a link to Mother Earth and will promote dreams with a connection to her.

Celestine urges you to enlightenment by stimulating clairvoyance, angelic communication and dream recall.

Blue Howlite aids in dream recall and accessing dream insight.

Herkimer Diamond aids in psychic vision and dream recall.

References: The Crystal Bible, by Judy Hall

Source : http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to/dream-stones/

Moldavite is a very unusual stone in that a lot of people do not get on with it as they say it makes them feel dizzy/disorientated (friends of ours have stated this - one crashed her car while wearing it!)

Probably not one I'd suggest for dreamwork unless you are familiar with it and enjoy wearing it.

Personally, I cannot go anywhere without mine as I feel dizzy without it!!

I've got a small collection of tumblestone crystals that I keep in a plastic tub. Recently I bought a Moldavite tumblestone to add to my collection. However I only collect them as a hobby, I don't use them for mystical uses.

Last edited:
Back