• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dreams & Predictions.

A

Anonymous

My dreams are coming true

Several times within the past few months, I have dreamed something and it came true. The majority of them have been deaths, or births or pregnancies, but today one more came true.

A few nights ago, I had a dream that my oldest brother owed $119,000 dollars in income tax. I clearly remember seeing the numbers written down in my dream.
I joked to him about it in an email the next day.
Today his wife called my mom to say she thought they may split up, and their troubles are mostly money and he ( my brother) is deeply in debt.

I had absolutely no way of knowing this. They got married last summer, and were very happy. They live out west, so I have not seen them since last summer. My brother and I only "talk" via email and never discuss money or anything personal.
The strangest thing is, these types of dreams are very quick, to the point, and seem to interrupt my regular dreams ( which are usually outlandish and crazy.)

It's just all very strange. It also seems to be happening more frequently.

Keep a notepad beside your bed. Write them down as you have them then post them on the net or send them in a letter to yourself, so they'll be time-stamped.

Predicting events through dreams and thoughts.

From a young age been able to predict events. Some very minor and more recently some major. I often remember in my childhood years frequently saying to myself, parents and friends " i knew that was going to happen"

The most strange of all being my vivid black and white dream of Ayrton Sennas death. I tend to dream in colour.

I dreamt this 2 nights before he died. The dream was so powerfull and realistic i will never forget it. I was there watching over the race however i have no idea if i was in the crowd or somehow watching from above but i was fairly high up. I remember seeing Ayrton struggling to turn his wheel in time and hitting the wall at a great speed. I remember seeing paramedics and hearing the crowd gasp in horror. I knew he would
die.

The dream ended at that point. I immediately woke up my brother who shares a bedroom with me in the middle of the night, i was shaking and sweating! To my brothers confusion I could not get my words out i was in a strange almost startled state. I then explained the dream to my brother who in turn the next morning told my parents and eventually my mates how i woke him up in the middle of the night shaken up by a dream.

They all had a good laugh at me and decided to make an effort to follow the race. I did not watch the race i was out playing football. To my utter amazment and then horror i found that my dream turned into reallity. My mates, family and not to mention my brother were completly freaked out by this.

I have no interest in formula 1 im a huge football fan so why on earth i dreamt this i have no idea. Obviously i knew who Ayrton Senna was but never took any interest in that type of sport.

I have had other predictions my most recent being the tsumami. I must admit i never knew where or how but i knew there was goin to be a huge disaster involving water. I again told a few people close to me. This was no dream just a feeling i had, a very strong feeling.

A few days later the tsunami struck. I was shaken up by this and mortified. Im not claiming to be able to see the future im just a normal person. I simply find this strange, and no i have not won the lottery yet im still working on that one!

ok lets go with this, log your dreams on this thread and lets see if they match up with anything!

Evening all,

A few months ago I vividly remember dreaming about Robert Kilroy-Silk naming his new political party 'Veritas' weeks before it actually happened. For all those non-uk based Forteans RS-K is a perma-tanned ex-Member of Parliament famous for fronting a daytime TV discussion programme in very sleazy way! He was sacked following the publication of a newspaper article he had written belittling the Arab culture. He is an absolute tool. I am ashamed that my premonitory powers are being put to such banal use!!!

Certainly PaZZa ! I find i dont need to log them as there so powerfull i cant really forget them, but i will log anything i feel that is strong.

I've heard that writing down your dreams (do it as soon as you wake), even when they're mundane, will help improve your memory of them and make them more vivid. You may find that you're dreaming about more than you remember.

Hokum said:
I've heard that writing down your dreams (do it as soon as you wake), even when they're mundane, will help improve your memory of them and make them more vivid. You may find that you're dreaming about more than you remember.

Hmmm off i go to wh smiths to buy a notepad! Good idea. Im finding of recent either a) i cant remember my dreams b) they are making no sense at all.

I haven`t dreamt anything for a little while now. :?

I had a disturbing little dream this morning. I won't give the full context, but I'll just record this:

"I have to leave you now"

(I'll post any developments, if any...)

Your Posting

Hi!

Just a suggestion but have you ever thought of studying on of the predictive arts-Astrology is the one that comes first to my mind-you might find that you have a considerable ability for it

I had a rather Fortean friend who could do this sort of thing...prior to the 2002 gold medal hockey game she said Canada would win 5-2. I emailed this prediction to a dozen or more friends before the game started. Guess what happened.

Around the same time, I was obsessing over a guy I had a crush on. (I had a long-distance relationship at the time but it had been on its last legs for some time) She suddenly said "You're going to meet someone...Mark? Marco?" Marco is the name of my best friend so I scoffed at her (he had a gf he was crazy about). Later that year I started seeing the present bf.

His son's name is Marcus.

rynner said:
I had a disturbing little dream this morning. I won't give the full context, but I'll just record this:

"I have to leave you now"

(I'll post any developments, if any...)

Um...does that mean you're leaving the message board or is that something having to do with your dream?

RainyOcean said:
Um...does that mean you're leaving the message board or is that something having to do with your dream?
That was a quote from my dream.

I have no plans to leave the MB, but the Cosmic Joker loves irony, so who knows what may happen...? 8)

I could do this but I am much too tired right now. But we should start a "dream-recording" thread. Basically everyone who has a dream that includes disasters or the death of famous people should write it down.
I myself had one before Chernobyl, dreamed of an eastern country were people still went on living as normal even though the water and air were "killing" them. They lost their hair and walked around like zombies until someone told me [in the dream] that these people are alive but dying. Next morning "Boiiiing" Disaster all over the newspapers.
As i said somewhere before, I can't predict but I dream an awful lot at the same time somethign is happening.
So shall we start this thread then?

Ive almost never remember dreams, i know I have them during REM because everyone does, I probably recall 2 or 3 a year - thats all, my wife has strange dreams and can tell me about them each morning. Is not remembering dreams a common occurance too?

Had a dream thing a few years ago - I woke up one morning and vaguely remembered a dream I had just had in which was a woman that i had previously worked with - I had not seen her for about 8 years.
The dream was not about her but she was in it if you see what I mean.

Later that day I was crossing Tottenham court road having just left Warren St underground station. The driver of the car that was first in line at the crossing started bibbing his hooter at me. I looked up ready to give him a mouthful of abuse when I realised it was this woman who was in my dream & her husband in the car just trying to get my attention to say hello.

So we were all approx 25 miles from home.

It would have been a big co incidence even without the dream thing. :hmm:

jeff122 said:
Had a dream thing a few years ago - I woke up one morning and vaguely remembered a dream I had just had in which was a woman that i had previously worked with - I had not seen her for about 8 years.

Later that day I was crossing Tottenham court road having just left Warren St underground station. The driver of the car that was first in line at the crossing started bibbing his hooter at me. I looked up ready to give him a mouthful of abuse when I realised it was this woman who was in my dream & her husband in the car just trying to get my attention to say hello.

t would have been a big co incidence even without the dream thing. :hmm:

Wow that has happened to me so much !!! Ill dream of a person who i aint seen in ages or no longer have contact with and sure enough often the same day i will see them. I get so freaked out about that! Its almost as if your summoning the occurance lol. My most recent one i couldnt beleive it. I was even gonna say "hey i dreamt about u last night" but he would of thought i was a weirdo dreaming of him lol. :oops:

Orion_111 said:
jeff122 said:

t would have been a big co incidence even without the dream thing. :hmm:

Wow that has happened to me so much !!! I`ll dream of a person who i aint seen in ages or no longer have contact with and sure enough often the same day i will see them. I get so freaked out about that! Its almost as if your summoning the occurance lol. My most recent one i couldnt beleive it. I was even gonna say "hey i dreamt about you last night" but he would of thought i was a bit of a weirdo dreaming of him lol. :oops:

Well, well, well. Call me a weirdo, then. I dreamt about a mate I hadn't seen for awhile. He has a Vespa dealership/repairshop, and I dreamed he was showing me one of those oddball three wheel thingies that traffic wardens used to drive. He had it in bits, fixing it. Sure enough, the next day I saw him at church, and after exchanging the usual pleasantries, I told him my dream. His eyes got big as saucers, and said YES he was working on one of those Vespas !!!!
I only wish I could dream about winning lottery numbers.

Lottery numbers

Prof Pretorius said:
Well, well, well. Call me a weirdo, then. I dreamt about a mate I hadn't seen for awhile. He has a Vespa dealership/repairshop, and I dreamed he was showing me one of those oddball three wheel thingies that traffic wardens used to drive. He had it in bits, fixing it. Sure enough, the next day I saw him at church, and after exchanging the usual pleasantries, I told him my dream. His eyes got big as saucers, and said YES he was working on one of those Vespas !!!!
I only wish I could dream about winning lottery numbers.

I had a waking vision a couple of months ago. I went into the little convenience store down the way, bought a scratch off, and then rubbed off the ticket in my vehicle. It was one of those that you have to match 3 amounts on, and when I started scratching, I saw $2000, then $2000 again, and heard a voice tell me I'd win.

I immediately went to the store, saw the tickets, bought one, and then went out to my vehicle. I scratched off one $2000, then another, then a bunch of other numbers, including three $2 symbols. I was floored. I won the $2, but I was thinking, "What the hell was the point of that?"

I got two more tickets with the winnings, won $8, got 8 more, won $2 more, then got 2 more tickets and lost.

That's the kind of thing that happens to me. Occasionally these flashes and dreams have saved my bacon or prepared me for something, but usually they're frustratingly mundane.

I recently had another premonition-type dream.

Two nights ago I dreamt about a pair of earrings. They were green with beads on them....quite ugly actually.

When I got up in the morning, I was contacted by a jewellry store near me because i had put my name in for a draw and I won a pair of earrings.

( Haven't picked them up yet so I don't know if they are green and beady though.)

Can't wait to hear if they are the same earrings that you dreamed about!
JandZmom

Do you take requests?
I'd like to win the lottery, please.

I'd love to have precognitive dreams... :D

or would I...? :?

I forgot to come back here and report on the earrings. ( just remembered)

They were not green and beady, they were good quality silver, and kind of dangly rectangle shapes.
THey aren't something I would really wear-----my mom loved them so I gave them to her.

Even though they weren't green beads, I still think the dream was precognitive.

Back