• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dreams That Have Come True

... I used to have these two friends. Debbie and Anne.

One day, Debbie called me, to tell me of a strange and disturbing dream she'd had , about our mutual friend, Anne.
In the dream, Anne was moving away and had put her house up for sale. Debbie was interested in buying it and had gone round to have a look at it. The house was everything Debbie was looking for, except for one thing. One of the rooms was filled with gravestones.

Just for clarification ... Did Anne really own a house at the time Debbie dreamed this, and did Debbie indicate the house in her dream was Anne's "real world" house?

I once dreamed it was morning and I was making a cup of coffee, I woke up and within 5 mins I WAS making a cup of coffee. Go figure.

Back in 1976, when there was a prediction of a swine flu outbreak in the U.S., President Gerald Ford ordered a massive immunization program, asking everyone in the country to get the shot. I was just a teen at the time, but having developed a tendency to question authority I half-jokingly came up with all manner of conspiracy theories, such as the vaccine containing mind control drugs.

On the day the vaccines were first offered, I took an afternoon nap. I dreamed that people were dropping dead after getting the shot. When I woke up, the news was full of reports of people who WERE dying after the shot, in numbers higher than pure chance should allow.

Although the deaths were ultimately not linked to the vaccine, other concerns - involving cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome - eventually led to the vaccination program being ended.

Back