• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Drive-by Yoghurt Attack On Crochet Teacher's Haberdashery

It takes two people to do something so despicable on a dare. The darer, and the daree produce a bad combo.
Oh, I see what you did there. ;)

I thought you knitted yoghurt.

Someone'll be along in a minute to pinpoint that joke to Alexei Sayle in about 1982. That's what happened last time I mentioned home-knitted muesli. o_O

I'm pleased to report that although the initial link is dead, an account of this gloriously titled story is available here:

The picturesque Dorset market town of Sherborne was left reeling this week after an unknown party committed two unprovoked yoghurt attacks on unsuspecting members of the public.

Business-owner Alison Nurton, a victim of one of the attacks, spoke to the Central Somerset Gazette about the incident. She was pelted with yoghurt at around 7pm on Wednesday evening as she arrived at her haberdashery, Butterfly Bright on Cheap Street, where she was due to teach a crochet class.

Ms Nurton told the Gazette: "As I was unlocking the door I heard a loud bang and felt something splatter in front of me, I thought it was an egg at first and then I saw the broken yoghurt pot on the floor and realised that I was covered in yoghurt. It was all over the door, pavement and wall of the shop entrance as well.[/quote]

Story Continues
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ne...chucker-menaces-West-Country-haberdasher.html

Last edited:
Back