Drop A Weird Meme

Here's an oldie we can all sing along to
Whoah. That thing on his head that looks a bit like his barnet starts to eat his face and then changes its mind. Seriously, at 2:17 you can clearly see it retreat.

(I reckon it's after his eyebrows - but turns back halfway down his forehead when it realises somethings already eaten them.)

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting
Whoah. That thing on his head that looks a bit like his barnet starts to eat his face and then changes its mind. Seriously, at 2:17 you can clearly see it retreat.

(I reckon it's after his eyebrows - but turns back halfway down his forehead when it realises somethings already eaten them.)
lol what the hell are you on about?

I love it, I want it played at my funeral.

Ulalume

tart of darkness

That clip makes me uneasy because of one little thing...

When I was small, my family used to go to the city every so often, to shop at store called Joske's. It was one of those big, old-fashioned department stores. The décor probably hadn't been changed in decades and neither had the mannequins. And the male mannequins all looked exactly like that singer.

I can't get over the feeling that he's one of them. :hide:

dreeness .

Justified & Ancient
(edited for potential copyright considerations)

Memes are really something!

:bananas:

Last edited:

Merle

Junior Acolyte

lol what the hell are you on about?

I love it, I want it played at my funeral.
lol...... Here's 10 hours worth of it.... could play not just during your funeral but at the wake too.... I listened to it once, the whole 10 hours worth one day when I was home for the day, though I did pause it a few times to take a break....

The singer is a Russian baritone singer Eduard Khil (1934- 2012)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Khil

MrRING

Antediluvian
I'm not responsible if viewing all 10 hours of this melts your face:

Last edited: