• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Earth Mysteries 'Zines

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
There was a golden age for paper newsletters, notes and journals on earth mysteries and other fortean interests. Things have started to look up again recently which is exciting. :willy:

From memory (and very quickly) this is a search I've saved on ebay

("northern earth",, "ley hunter",, "3rd stone",, "third stone",, "mercian mysteries")

@Yithian found the Meyn Mamvro ste with back issues (hurrah!) https://www.meynmamvro.co.uk/

I know I'm missing lots of titles in mysearch. Do we have a list of them on here already? Suggestions for ones I've missed?

And if anyone is unloading issues lets talk and see if I'm missing them and can throw money at you!

Idly browsing the trove that Frideswide just posted, I came upon this account in one of the Northern UFO Network publications. Could that possibly be the same Paul Bennett who subsequently became a noted earth mysteries researcher and catalogues? Inter alia, The Northern Antiquarian is largely his baby, I believe.

Back