• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

'Emily' — 1960s Report Of Alien Abduction With Photographs

definitelymaybe

Fresh Blood
This is Emily's latest offering...
Or as I prefer to describe it, her latest piece of Art.

If you are reading this Emily? I just wanted to say that I get it (unlike a lot of other people).

It was Picasso who said "GOOD artists copy, but GREAT artists steal".

Anyway here is the link below, enjoy, I'm sure you will all pick over the bones and chew the fat on this one as well?

Is it because you are crazy that you think you were abducted? Or is it because you were abducted that you think you are crazy?

2.jpg

A huge flying saucer hovering.....

Completely paralyzed and could only move their eyeballs....

No memory of how they got there....

3 hours of missing time.....

5.jpg

Some kind of sexual encounter with a large breasted beautiful blonde female...

Extracting sperm for later use to create alien-human hybrids......

I am unable to tell you that information as it is highly classified and is above top secret, what I will say is this, ask yourselves just exactly what took place exactly one week later on Friday 22ND November at 12.30PM central standard time, in Dallas Texas?"......

look, these 3 men are all now deceased, they all died in very suspicious accidents, if you get too close to something they will.....

6.jpg

https://www.ufocasebook.com/2021/1960s-report-of-alien-abduction-with-photographs.html

Another big thanks to Emily.

If you are reading this Emily? I just wanted to say that I get it (unlike a lot of other people).

Anyway here is the link below, enjoy, I'm sure you will all pick over the bones and chew the fat on this one as well?

Is it because you are crazy that you think you were abducted? Or is it because you were abducted that you think you are crazy?

View attachment 39668

View attachment 39669

I am unable to tell you that information as it is highly classified and is above top secret, what I will say is this, ask yourselves just exactly what took place exactly one week later on Friday 22ND November at 12.30PM central standard time, in Dallas Texas?"......

look, these 3 men are all now deceased, they all died in very suspicious accidents, if you get too close to something they will.....

View attachment 39670

https://www.ufocasebook.com/2021/1960s-report-of-alien-abduction-with-photographs.html

Are you 'Emily'?..

If it's art, then this is in the wrong section!
It must be partially or wholly "art", because:

- the story is inconsistent with regard to how many photographs were taken;
- the one guy who got out of the car couldn't have taken photos from behind the aliens; and
- the lighting / shadow discrepancies in the UFO images indicate the faker didn't pay attention to basic rules of illumination.

So it was aliens who were responsible for assassinating JFK!

View attachment 39668

View attachment 39669

View attachment 39670

Seems like a lot of windows on that 'ufo' reminds me of one of those revolving restaurants you get on tall buildings

building-revolving-restaurant-20046319.jpg
close-up-image-top-waikiki-iconic-revolving-restaurant-honolulu-hawaii-usa-may-93381226.jpg

A small niggly point on detail here. On this and the original pictures, it doesn’t look as if someone has applied the right smoothing groups on the model where the shoulders meet the arms.

1621628784524.png

No rim lighting on the characters...

1621628886267.jpeg

Modelling and rigging of the arms are poor producing armpits seen in old game models. The upper arm has to have a vertex set radius clear of the torso for posing or animation purposes. That is... if it is rigged.
This is bad art.

Last edited:
Do female abductees ever get to have sex with an alien Adonis?

/since it always seems to be about reproduction, are there any cases of "nope I'm gay"?

// tell the aliens I prefer darker brown hair.

May I suggest these type of threads be moved to Fortean Culture?
This is a very good point. I agree that - having read each and every one - we can consider the "Emily" stuff as fictional (and not that good.) For that reason I'm shifting them all to Fortean Culture.

Please, no more Pink Floyd videos or images! Not every thread needs a theme tune.

Frides

I think where 'Emily' is going wrong here is in laying out all the information. It's all 'tell' and no 'show'.

What I'd have done is lead with a tale: 'my dad, who was always very open about everything except his job, worked for the MOD. The only thing he ever let slip was that he had something to do with 'lights in the sky'. After he died I found these photographs in a locked briefcase in his wardrobe'....

Let the reader's imagination do the work. Don't TELL us what we are seeing, show us something and let us draw conclusions. The human imagination will fill in blanks that weren't even there in the first place. That's where the art lies, in leading people to believe something without ever mentioning the word. Make their minds do the heavy lifting for you.

I imagine she found some photos first, and then built the story around them. Rather than coming up with the story first.

I imagine she found some photos first, and then built the story around them. Rather than coming up with the story first.
My point is that she didn't need to come up with the story at all. Just drop a few hints and watch people come up with their OWN story. Then sit back and smile.

The photos are false, fake, found or manufactured as a prop to the fan fiction imaginative story. This has been proved on other threads.
My friend and I endorse this message...

1621721387051.jpeg

Back