• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

" Emily " - Government Experiments With UFOs Aliens & Animals

I do get why they are doing this though. Having a horse with no head would be really valuable to the government. Society in general.

And the possibilites of a horse with no head that can also make fences disappear and melt scientist's faces...well endless possibilities really. Great to see these sort of things finally happening.

I won't be convinced until the History Channel does a series about it featuring Nick (I was Britain's answer to Fox Mulder) Pope and, of course with confirmation from this gentleman
7bebd458-dfe9-4c35-beee-da10caaaa99b.jpg

Well, considering the effort and expense my so say sensible friend goes to to keep her MyLittlePony in order (an unridable beast) I think more research should go into preventing them taking over.

A Headless horse might be the answer. It has no brain so it cannot shy at things, for a start.

I can't make up my mind whether this is someone just mucking about, someone (Emily) being wound up something good and proper by her dad, or someone seriously believing that this would EVER be a possibility (and trying to argue its veracity with a bunch of people who know much better).

I must admit that I'd be looking at Emily's dad seriously sideways by now.

Well, considering the effort and expense my so say sensible friend goes to to keep her MyLittlePony in order (an unridable beast) I think more research should go into preventing them taking over.

A Headless horse might be the answer. It has no brain so it cannot shy at things, for a start.
These horses aren't just headless though, they appear to have four hocks each. So they are entirely composed of horses' rear ends.

That's probably philosophy, that.

why do they keep going and spending time alone with them?

Mate, have you ever actually been anywhere near a no-headed warp horse?

The attraction really is something else! Hard to explain unless you've been there. Being turned in a wobbly blob of mince meat all slushy and blurry is absolutely nothing for a second, just a second, with psycho-dobbin.

More to the point, if there have been multiple casualties of scientists when alone with these animals, why do they keep going and spending time alone with them?
Because a scientist gotta check whether the experimental results are replicable.

Also, it's the perfect companion for a headless horseman.

Incidentally, I can't for the life of me see why you might think this is the right thread in which to be throwing around accusations of brainlessness.

if they are so powerful they can melt fences - why are they staying in the fields
Heck, think about it, if you were a headless horse would you go wandering off from where you know the food is?

These horses aren't just headless though, they appear to have four hocks each. So they are entirely composed of horses' rear ends.

Oh, I see! They have extra rear ends so they can make more fertilizer!

now that IS progress!

Heck, think about it, if you were a headless horse would you go wandering off from where you know the food is?
How would it eat? It could only ever poop.

Mate, have you ever actually been anywhere near a no-headed warp horse?

The attraction really is something else! Hard to explain unless you've been there. Being turned in a wobbly blob of mince meat all slushy and blurry is absolutely nothing for a second, just a second, with psycho-dobbin.
Yep, they'll savage you soon as look at you. Oh, hang on a minute...

1621360719164.png

NO!...................'push me, pull you'

Back